Saturday 9 April 2016

The Dream Fragment #15

Well, I had a long night sleeping. So, no doubt I will be remembering something from my dreams. Unfortunately, not much.

The best quote I can remember was spoken by a female, who is also likely the antagonist:

"See? He wasn't able to free himself because he was afraid of using the coloured laser to free his cuffs."

I know. Already very spooky in my opinion (I mean, I had the dream), but there's a little more. Suffice it to say I'm thinking of an action drama similar to one I've seen on TV (name need not be disclosed because I don't watch it) (Audience: Then how do you...?) (It was a coincidence, alright?), and I'm likely the one of them good guys as usual, going through many stages to defeat the supposed bad. Well, that's as far as I can recall, so I'm sorry. I'm still waiting for the futuristic dream capture device to be around to I can buy one haha

Cya guys then, and until next time... which is probably tomorrow, boy have I watched some Anime for the new season. Until then.