Sunday 17 April 2016

The Entertainment News 2016 Edition Issue #16

Hey, it's another week. I have a feeling I said this last week. Oh well. (<= That too) But then again I should be studying for exams, not here... enjoying entertainment lolol

Anyways, let's get doing. First thing is...

アニメ
ANIME
Assassination Classroom S2:

Yeah I'm not wrong. It's not there. It's next week for the final arc.
Bungou Stray Dogs: Another episode. Hey, I'm impressed. By the animation, the characters, the story, everything. The story goes that this Atsushi-kun is given a chance to job at the Detective Agency (who surprisingly doesn't have an awesome name to it or something), and Dazai-stuck-in-a-oil-barrel-kun is here to give him said chance. The psychological mindf**king aside, Atsushi shows some instinct to save people around him, despite having a power of a were-tiger, apparently it's called. Nonetheless, this show is interesting, and I think I'll continue to watch it. We now know about half of the Agency, the President and that fake bomber included (which sister's voice sounds familiar but apparently I don't know her at all), and also the antagonist of the series. (I say "series" because this is Anime; I may be interested in the Manga though) This shall give some good insight to whether I want to continue watching this after all. The three-episode review thing. And yes, manifesting powers via writing is indeed awesome. He just... needs some hands to write it. And here I'm thinking so much about that fake bomber's identity lol
P.S. I know who the girl is. Remember Mitsuba from Seitokai Yakuindomo? You don't? Me too! Haha

漫画
MANGA
BLEACH: Oh no the kid is gone. No more fandom now lol
Okay, the story. Kenpachi has fallen, and yes Yachiru's bankai is apparently to assist someone (specifically Kenpachi here I guess) in releasing one's own spiritual power, and she seems to have overdone it, but then surprisingly is still far above that asshole of a Sternritter who wanted to mimic his powers lol. Anyways, Hitsugaya seems to be at his limit with his Bankai (recall the ice flowers breaking off), but yes Kubo we have not seen what happens when they all disappear, because you always make him fall to the ground. But not this time. As if they switched actors within like, a page of this chapter (lol), Hitsugaya surfaces with his Bankai with a mature human form?? This will be interesting, but then goes his child-like mode now. Oh well, can't wait to see what this can do to a God-like Sternritter.
P.S. Byakuya wants to do something about this right now? Standing there just watching...
Dagashi Kashi: Yes, since the Anime ended, I reminded myself to catch up with the Manga. Well, as far as it has been translated. And this week I finish Volume 2. Previously I finished the first one, but this one is full of Anime stuff, so I'll just mention of what is different. Choco baby isn't featured in the Anime, so is the process of Hotaru-san being fired by eating the products she promotes in the supermarket for her part-time job probably to finance her eating of the sweets lol. The Dad was a pain in the ass to make Kokonotsu eat sweets for dinner, and the stamp thing probably wins more than the Valentine's special colour page chapter where Hotaru-san hits a "home run" hard on the father haha. All that is good, but where's the next volume??
P.S. Kokonotsu-kun, I didn't notice but thanks for the tip. Sayashi is indeed about the legs. *tehe*
A Channel: It's been some time, huh. Anyways, the story. Nagi-chan brings her friends over to the parent-less house... sort of. The daughter-possessed father is at home and not leaving, so she gets worried lol. She is good at games, and we get to know a little of the others while she's not at it. That's all, I guess. (No it's not the end of the post yet lol)
Koufuku Graffiti: Finally someone picked it up like, last year, so this will be interesting. I saw something of Shiina-san with a confession? Man, I don't know what those people are posting about this Manga on Twitter, but I bet it's going to be good. I'm only on the first few chapters, and yes there are differences. Makoto-sensei's work has more details and background compared to the Anime itself (for example, how Kirin got fever because she's changing in and out of the trains with different temperatures), and yes it doesn't have the erotic-ness of eating compared to the adaptation. Hey, it's animation. What can I say? But I can say, the author's drawing is impeccable. So nice to watch, it feel as if I'm looking at those fake decorated food that are made to perfection. The comedy of the stories in the 4-panel manga stands out too, which makes it feel different in understanding compared to the show itself. I like it. I'll follow it till the end, provided the people doing the scans can too.

音楽
This Week on Klassic Note
Firstly, Rie fu's album got another song on my list, and that's pretty much it though. Then, there's Satomi-chan and her wonderful recommendation:
And yes, Mrs. GREEN APPLE is great!

But then again they feel like cinema staff and SPYAIR which I don't like a lot because it's too heavy rock music for my taste, so yeah. I'll probably still give a couple of songs from Mrs. GREEN APPLE's album this year though. And of course I know that the latest season of Yugi-oh Anime has awesome theme songs. Remember cinema staff? And Kuso Iinkai for end of this month too. But before that, I also took the weekend to give GRANRODEO's new single a listen, and the only reason I'll listen to rock written by people old enough to be my dad is for the Anime above. They do the opening theme song. And the ending theme song doesn't sound that good. I can't take any chances if I were to give this show.

Next week brings a whole lot of releases I don't know if I can list them all as fast as they can appear to disrupt my revision. So there's sphere's new single next week in conjunction with HoneyWorks...

Okay, I don't remember anything. Oh well. Surprise reveal next week then! I mean, not like you guys care about what I listen to anyway; I'll post it here eventually lol


This is it then. I'm done with the week. If you didn't notice how much sweat I took this afternoon to finish the largest review of Klassic Note to date, then you shouldn't torture yourself by reading them all. Really, I've got bad English. Cya guys next week, and until next time... I hope I won't be crying. I hope not. This week's paper is my most confident one. Fingers crossed.

[P.S.: I think I officially like Rumi-chan. A lot. Really.

Either I want to see her ****s, or stare at her- (Audience: SOMEBODY STOP THIS GUY!)]
[P.P.S.: I think I've also officially ran out of material. Time to dig up the archives! You guys like Hikada Rina??]