Sunday 3 April 2016

The Entertainment News 2016 Edition Issue #14

It has been a quick week. But it'll be much slower next week, mainly slowed down by own anxiety. Yes, I'm referring to my world. Let's continue with other more interesting stuff in my life.

アニメ
ANIME
Assassination Classroom S2: Eh... flashback? I mean, the second half really isn't important. Apparently just random stuff. I thought it'd signal the school system or something, but I guess not. Asano Gakushu (let's refer to his name from now on) that Principal apparently had a similar past as Koro-sensei, despite being less of a scale and Gakushu being less of a octopus than that freak. Nonetheless, it was always without harm, Koro-sensei, but  for Gakushu, he has turned evil. Easily explained by the fact that as a tutor, he appreciates his own efforts and wants to see results, really kind of opposite of what a teacher should expect teaching students. Furthermore, everyone can be a part of a person's education, so sorry, Gakushu, you aren't the most important person after all. Koro-sensei, on the other hand, lives his past, so I guess for now he's the winner. Will that octopus be defeated? We can but hope not. Because for a simple reason, perhaps. Koro-sensei has never wanted to eliminate Earth after all. Man, if this was the spoilers from the Manga then I'm sorry. *laughs*
Dagashi Kashi (last episode): Yeah, for a last episode this is most definitely unsatisfactory. Seriously. But then again, this show doesn't hit much on serious topics, so I won't say much. I mean, they even has to turn Hotaru-san lesbian in order to talk about love, I already know this show is kind of a screw up already. But then thinking along the sides for the author and animation production, I guess this is good enough. Didn't expect that Sakuma Drops to debut at the end of this Anime series, because I just happen to have one. Well, technically I have two now, after recently discovering that Fue Ranume also is available at my local convenience store.
Thanks Japanese sweets; you have made my life much sweeter (and my teeth much worse) with these products. Really, if your life till even after you finished watching this show didn't consist of Sakuma Drops, Hi-Chew, Fur Ramune or even that super concentrated (8,2) milk candy... SUCKS TO BE YOU, SUCKER!! *laughs hard* *sucks a sweet*
(P.S. Hotaru is cute and all, but I'll definitely crop that bottom-to-top scene of Sayashi in the opening video haha)

音楽
This Week on Klassic Note
Not much this week, apparently. Been busy NOT listening to new songs, I guess. I'm giving another song for Ikimonogakari still, so that'll be 40 songs already by today. Aki-chan's album review is up already for those who aren't aware, and yes I did intentionally drag Ikimono's best album. And it'll be two weeks later. I'll do it, I promise. I just have to do it incrementally, because quite a lot of the songs are not in review since 2014. So that'll take a lot of recalling, if I ever remember. It's been nine years now.

In new songs, Kuso Iinkai's new single song for Anime Yugi-oh was okay, and SpecialThanks is here with another (sort of) Japanese song and a new music video AND a new hairstyle for Misaki-chan lol. But really, they should just stop singing English songs altogether haha. Nonetheless, I'm still searching for new songs, so I'd try to go indie next week. Probably. Pretty damn hectic times leading to the exams, as usual.


In other random stuff, (oh yeah this IS it) I'm thinking of reshuffling the blogs ever since I pushed the stupid button that resets the image links of all the blogs before this one and now I have no way to restoring them besides fixing them one by one, and even so it's just tough because I don't remember which one goes where. So I decided to give it up. I've been playing Stardew Valley all day today because of a Let's Play on YouTube I saw yesterday, so I practically burnt my day away already. I wanted to do much more here honestly. But never mind, there's still next week. Cya guys then, and until next time... I need to rest my hands. Played too much of one game today liao...

[P.S.: Not Ayachi vs Aki-chan, but I waited for Aki-chan's album until my mood is swayed. It's tough.

I really miss the opportunities where I can get close-ups, huh. Well, it could have been further if I was slower haha]