Sunday 17 April 2016

The Klassic Note Review 2016.04 Issue 2

This is going to be a long one, so don't complain if you cannot reach the bottom lol

Welcome back, to the longest review in Klassic Note yet. Before we start, I hope you guys know I do this because I love Ikimonogakari itself, and thus I am willing to do this review. But due to the time I'll need to do it all, the review shall be done separately with the package itself, which I will no doubt post it some other time after the panic period (*wink* Exams *wink*) is over. Until then, I have time to type, so I shall piece everything together slowly as I can. Hopefully this can be done by the end of the month. Fingers crossed.



音楽 The Klassic Note Review
Ikimonogakari - Cho Ikimonobakari ~Ten Nen Kinen Members' Best Selection~ [Album]
(In space suits? Not the first time I saw someone do this, but this is interesting. You know. Impressions.)

Origin: Wow. How should I start this...

...

Behold! The greatest pop group in Japan of the new millennium! They have been around for ten years, and yearly they have truly made an impact in Klassic Note. And to celebrate their ten years and their best album on my shelf, I shall do a full-on review of the whole album of 45 songs!! Yes! The Ikimonogakari bonanza is here! Get ready your ears, people! It's going to be an emotional roller coaster from here on!

How's that for an intro, huh? Awesome~


[NOTE: This review is on the Regular 3CD Edition (as stated above) and does not include CD4 which includes all the B-side songs in their singles and many more which if included I will not give this release. Also, I will reference to the released I have on my shelf and previous reviews as much as possible (ie. from 2014) as I talk about my impressions of them today.]

(Those with * before song titles are added to Klassic Note within this release. Songs not included in Klassic Note after this review are not included even though they can be subject to further reviews after this issue.)


===DISC 1===
(1) SAKURA [Cherry Blossoms]
(In case anyone doesn't get the title, you're welcome.)
What other good way to start the best album with this song? Recall this is their debut song, and yes it's a nice and simple one. Very different in feel compared to what they are singing today, but man, it brings back memories. Back then, when things are simple, to easy-listening, and so nice. Anyone will like this song once they hear it. Really. Definitely a good reason to keep listening to them provided I didn't start Klassic Note like, years later their debut.
Rating: 4 stars (Above Average)

(2) Kimi ga Iru [You Are There]
This one, is probably one of my favourites. Also the first song (if I didn't remember wrongly) written by Kiyoe-chan herself. For once, the vocalist gets to write her own song. This song also brings a lot more of her works in later years, from which happened like five years ago. This is a lively song in itself, and the melody isn't anything to pick mistakes at all. At first impression as I recall years ago I definitely didn't hesitate to give this song the thumbs up. Furthermore, if you ever watched the music video you'll know this is one fanservice video just tailored for her. I even recall seeing it in my local cable television when they play the Japanese drama related to it, and actually sat down just to listening to the theme song at the end. Hey, it's that good.
Rating: 5 stars (Awesome)

(3) Kimagure Romantic [Whimsical Romantic]
This one starts a whole lot of legacy for me following them, seriously. It's not only just a romantic song, but more than just that. That lively melody itself is sure to draw me in, and that in the first year I actually listen to their songs, this one makes the year all the more awesome. (I'll talk about the other songs below) I also recall doing the hand gestures that well every time I watch the music video I instinctively have to do it. Those were the days, man. Where you truly enjoy the music and go with the flow of the music. Especially the harmonica; so iconic in this group it makes their song stand out. I may not understand lyrics much back then, but I liked it. And there's no hesitation to give it too.
Rating: 5 stars (Impressive)

(4) Akaneiro no Yakusoku [Madder Red Promise]
(Pardon me for the translation, because the colour can also mean 'under the red sun')
This song brings back memories. Back then when I was lost (I still am anyway, but) and I was sad. I didn't enjoy being in school. And this song hit me. Honestly, even when I am typing this I'm still tearing up. Ikimonogakari has a reputation of writing emotional songs, and in their early years they are very good at it. This one is one of those songs. The chorus hits the point of heartbreak, and especially when you understand the lyrics, you'll start thinking of things of love. Yeah. I shouldn't talk too much into it, but if you hear this you'll feel it. Trust me.
Rating: 4 stars (Far Above Average)

(5) Anata [You]
(In generic meaning it can mean a lot, including your other half, so I'll leave this as it is for now)
This one came in as a single-track release, which obviously means if I mention it here it must be on my shelf. Back then when they were still singing emotional songs, this one came out as simple, nostalgic, and warm in emotions. Not your everyday tear-dropping song, but it makes you think. And I like such songs; they bring so much meaning. The music video also shows many forms of relationships in order to portray the image of this song itself. I maybe a little deterred by the not-so-perfect chorus, but that didn't stop me from liking this song.
Rating: 4 stars (Average)

(6) *Kirari [Sparkling]
This song has some history in Klassic Note. And when I mean that it almost always means this song decision got through a journey. Back then in 2014 in their year-end album, I was deterred by the fact that this song was different in pace just in general, and that it doesn't sound like them and more like just tying up to the credited show behind it, which was the real-life movie of Anime "Ao Haru Ride". (If you don't know this show you have not watched Anime, and not that I know it too) But then time and time again as a well-produced song, and especially popular in their live performances, so I guess this is a good song. So for this best album I decided to give it. Just for the sake of it, and also because it really sounds good. I cannot deny it. And so shall you.
Rating: 4 stars (Not Just Average)

(7) Kaerita Kunatta yo [(I Am) Wanting To Go Home]
Funny up until now many songs above us are written by one of the two composers in this group (excluding Kiyoe the vocalist) Mizuno-kun. His style in recent years have always been alive and out-of-the-box with respect to the team, but then back when he was an emo freak (lol I guess not) he writes emotional songs too. This one is one of them, and it's good. So much so they got even an orchestra of strings to play behind them in their lives. Just the piano introduction makes you want to listen already. The grandness of this song is also exhibited early when the music video also starred a mini orchestra behind them. It's time to come back to 2008, where songs are perfect, and Kiyoe was young haha
Rating: 4 stars (Not Very Average At All)

(8) Futari [Two Of Us]
Man, this introduction gives me the goosebumps up until now. It gets better especially when Kiyoe sings this without any instrumentals, and if you have heard stuff from their lives, you'd believe what I said. This song back in 2009 was not a hit in Klassic Note (I know there are better songs out there, but) even though this song is surprisingly smooth in transition in terms of melody and lyrics. The loneliness shown in the music video of Kiyoe going on a journey helped deepen the impression if you ever need to. Overall this is a good song, but then again one can ignore the Tokyo wind, yes?
Rating: 4 stars (More Than Just To Sing Along Average)

(9) Koisuru Otome -Gekijou Hen-[Lady in Love -Passion Chapter-]
Yes, the words behind with the dashes in between just mean a different version of the original. But then again this song brings back memories too. It brings me to another album I gave them before this best album and after their first best album, and yes it's that album with just ballad songs. This one is one of them. Simple, romantic, and really feminine in nature, I guess. In this different version, the instrumentals are changed, but the overall melody didn't. It just feels different, that's all. Well, that's what happens if you extend a song that is already long, isn't it? Simple as it is, with complication of instrumentals mixed in still brings in an awesome tune.
Rating: 4 stars (Lovely Average)

(10) Namida ga Kieru Nara [If Tears (Were To) Disappear]
"[From Klassic Note Review 2014.10 Issue 2] ...what comes out of this song is the smoothness of Kiyoe’s voice, and with every other song you would’ve heard form them this is just perfect. Not to say about Kiyoe’s contributions in the group is increasing significantly in recent years. And as an active promoter of self-production of music, this just gets nicer. I’m not crying yet, though."
Yeah, not even today. I guess it's not for the weak-hearted, yes? But a team effort is a team effort, and when they all come together to write good songs who would stop them? But then again it isn't impressive enough, I guess. Simple, slow, quiet, and very nostalgic. Sounds like something you'd hear at the end of the day in a news show, yes? *wink*
Rating: 4 stars (Not Very Impressive Average)

(11) *Ikou [Let's Go]
Hey, new song at last! Yes, this is one of the new songs in the list. And just listening to it as a fan you know it's going to be good. The chorus makes of a lively mood, and is spread across the song itself. I like this song not because of the extended melodies here and there, but the chorus brings of a happy mood. And it's very reminiscent of their style in their early years, the straightforwardness and simplicity. Who doesn't like a happy song, yes? Let's go to listen to this fresh new melody!
Rating: 4 stars (Above Average)

(12) Nakumonka [As If (I Will) Cry]
(I tried my best. I suck at Japanese, you know.)
This song starts the singing fast, but didn't make the decision process fast. This probably is about when they started changing their style of music, and this one feels different, to say the least. I liked the single back then because of the B-side, but this song also brings about a sad feeling, so I took it. Not much of a big impression on this one, but it's nice melodies then I have to take it.
Rating: 4 stars (Average)

(13) Kokoro no Hana wo Sakaseyou [(The) Heart Of (The) Flower Will Bloom]
Another of those songs which brought me (and my sis too probably) into listening to Ikimonogakari. The song is so iconic you sing the melody and someone must know it. It's so nice, so typical of their style (early years, as I say), and so awesome. I know I took some time to give it on their yearly album releases back then, but then this song is remembered by me even till today. It's not easy to sing it though, quite a lot of words in there. But then I learn it, and became good at it not long after. I still listen and sing to it sometimes, to be honest. It makes your heart blossom hehe
Rating: 4 stars (No Longer Just Average)

(14) Hoshi [Earth]
Why not this? Hey, the first song I have not given yet. I say "yet" for all the other songs on this list (exceptions apply) because of reasons. For this song, it apparently is popular in their lives, and the trio liked the song. It talks so much about the world, and I agree it's a good song. But then it has never got out of the zone in which I can have the mood to give it in any way, so I guess it shall be on hold for now. Probably also because of the song structure or the verses, but it probably also didn't hit me yet, so I guess... Until the next time I want to give it - or probably not - I will remember this song. The one that got away.
Rating: Not In List

*PANT* We're not even halfway yet. We must move on! lol


===DISC 2===
(1) Arigatou [Thank You]
The production on this song is fabulous, to start. Straightforwardness is their personality, and with such a deep music behind it, it sounds great. Easy to listen, easy to give. The music video shows of a stage performance if I didn't remember wrongly, and it's like the perfect chance to display the band itself. Although this has been used many times, it's a striking pose for this one because it's so formal. It's so clean. And again it makes me think a lot. You start the chorus and you'll remember to thank the people, I assure you.
Rating: 4 stars (Above Average)

(2) Joyful
Yay! Finally we're here! First best song of the list of 3CDs worth of songs. If you know Ikimonogakari and don't know this song you clearly don't like them. For this is their best attempt yet for a party song, and ignoring the lyrics (which probably also made no much sense anyway), this (and YELL, which I will talk about below) became one of the best songs they have to offer, with Mizuno-kun doing the lively and Hotaka doing the emotional. This one, is short, is catchy, is everything but not appetising as a song, seriously. Need I say more?
Rating: 5 stars (Unforgettable)

(3) Blue Bird
And you thought Kirari from the first CD had a history. This one started when Klassic Note started, and has NEVER been given even till today. Why? The melody itself didn't catch my attention back then, and it will never now and in the future. Don't ask me why if you liked this song, but I didn't like it. The chorus was passable, and everything else was not worth remembering. Thus why it's still not in my list. It was like this in 2008, and it is even till today. I gave plenty of chances, but it never flew into me.
Rating: Not In List

(4) Itsudatte Bokura wa [Always We Are]
This one started my year of 2012, and yes it's a great song. This was also under those songs which represented a change of style in the group, specifically the melody. It's a little lengthy, but it's a catchy tune. It rings in me even till now, and I like it a lot. The music video also introduces the infamous hand-clapping before the start of the chorus, and I still remember when to clap, serious. The chorus is surprisingly lovely, and just listening to this for chorus once again isn't bad at all.
Rating: 4 stars (Average)

(5) *Tsubasa [Wings]
Another song by Hotaka, this new song brings back memories of his style of music. In recent years he has been reluctant to write songs for the band and it has caught up. This one is a good example of how good he can write, and I like his style more and it symbolises more of the group itself, I guess. For this song, the chorus maybe a little song, but it's very reminiscent of their usual style. Just, a little long for the melody, I guess.
Rating: 4 stars (Newly Average)

(6) Aruite Ikou [Let's Walk]
This aligns with the change in style of melodies real well. I had a hard time giving this song, but then it's catchy in its lyrics which makes me possible to give this song back in 2011 when they weren't releasing as much songs as they are in the early years back before 2009. But still, this is a nice tune to listen to, and has gained popularity of its fans for many years. A song that can stay must be good song, don't you think?
Rating: 4 stars (Average)

(7) YELL
This. Remember "Joyful" above? Yes. This is the other song that became a hit. So much a hit it got adapted to a Chinese song at some point. (Not that I like that version of it anyway, but) It's this good. And yes, again, if you're the guy who stands at a corner seeing others tear up to this song, then you should just leave. This song also didn't hit me as much at first back in 2009, but this is a nice song. And in Klassic Note, you cannot not give nice songs. The bridge part maybe a little lengthy, but the guys singing along in this part really makes a difference too, and it gets better when we all sing along. Great song, isn't it? Really makes me wonder why they don't want to venture out of the country with this much song popularity.
Rating: 4 stars (Above Average It Stands Out)

(8) GOLDEN GIRL
This, along with "Kimi ga Iru", are easy to identify as of Kiyoe's style easily because they sound very similar. But compared to the other song, this one didn't come as impressive to me at first. But then I still liked it a lot, and it ranked in 6th in Klassic Note 2014 if I didn't remember wrongly. The music video is very similar of the music itself as it displays the feminine vibe of the song, and it sounds great in general. Definitely a must-listen if you think Kiyoe can write good songs every once in a while. I feel like I can dance to this music, seriously.
Rating: 4 stars (Nicely Average)

(9) Good Morning
This came out in their 2nd album, and also one of those I didn't give in first impression, not even till date. For simple reasons, it didn't catch up too much onto me, so I just didn't give it. Not particular in the case of any part of the song, but in general the feel of the song is a lot of their early stage style that I didn't listen to, which will explain a lot of songs later which I didn't give too.
Rating: Not In List

(10) *Sweet! Sweet! Music!
For the best album and in the first ever live broadcast via LINE (my sis and I tuned in to it, you bet) they revealed their first ever music video to the world, and first for the album too, other than those that are in the album which I will mention below. Also, this is also very reminiscent of Mizuno-kun's style as usual, so it's an easy song to give if you liked his way of writing songs. I like it, and you should too. It's some sweet music to dance too here, man.
Rating: 4 stars (Sweetly Average)

(11) 1 2 3 ~Koi ga Hajimaru~ [1 2 3 ~Love Starts~]
Back in 2013 this song had a simple intention of just doing a romance song, and it delivered. If you count the numbers you'll already know how to sing this song's chorus already. I liked this particular release (along with the B-side "Ashita no Sora") particularly that it brings back so much of their lively style of pop music I know and love. It may not be perfect, but hey, at least it's awesome!
Rating: 4 stars (Definitely Above Average)

(12) *Tokyo
This comes in a long line of songs that Kiyoe wrote that I hesitated to give the moment I listen to it. It doesn't happen a lot of times, but this one hits he the wrong way hard. I mean, yeah YUI has that same title too but Tokyo - the capital of Japan - means a lot to Japanese. Knowing that, then giving this song becomes a lot more easier. But it still took some time, especially the chorus, to get over it, I don't know why. But then, it's in the list. It's under appreciated in Klassic Note ever since I heard it back in 2014, and I should give her due chance for this one.
Rating: 4 stars (Average)

(13) Koiuta [Love (Song)]
This one? Too festival already. Also, later another song too. I'm not a fan of broadway songs in general, and this one literally made me keep a distance to it. Many other songs in their albums not in this list also resemble this style, and I never see them on my list. So this one should also not too. I'm not that daring to explore a part of the band I'm not interested in. The melody is good though.
Rating: Not In List

(14) Netsujou no Spectrum [Spectrum Of Passion]
"[From The Klassic Note Review 2014.10 Issue 2] ...it’s a great upbeat song, sure to keep you guys listening due to a catchy chorus. The music video features the trio “in black and white for the first time” and I guess that’s a first. Looks cool though, I must say. Just your average Ikimono song well packaged."
Hey, this song. Ignoring the Naruto Anime tie in, this song is surprisingly good. With power, and with a catchy tune. Why not? The question is asked again, and I gave the song. It's good, in a nutshell.
Rating: 4 stars (Average)

(15) *My Stage
This is the latest to come into Klassic Note. I gave it because of the general melody. It's smooth, and it's nice to listen to. Ignoring the lyrics which may suggest sadness or expression of feelings for being on stage or even as themselves as an artist, but then again here in Klassic Note I focus on melody, and that's what's important. This song is too good to not give it.
Rating: 4 stars (Average)

(16) *Ai ni Iku yo [(Let's) Go To Meet]
Ah, this one. I gave it midway through this review season because it stuck in my mind. The chorus. And yes, overall the song is good, and I have no complaints besides the usual bridge part of the song. Other than that, this song is rather addictive, I must say.
Rating: 4 stars (Average)


===DISC 3===
(1) Kaze ga Fuite Iru [(The) Wind Is Blowing]
Wow this one. Probably the most conflicting song of this album already, I must say. I'm between not giving this song and not being able to not give this song for some time even after listening to this seriously long song, which if you can recall, is used as the Olympics theme song in Japan at some point in the year 2012. Simple as it is, it's real lengthy. That is what irritates me till now. I've been in many regrets in Klassic Note, and this one is a struggle.
P.S. Mizuno-kun is the kind of guy that if he has to squeeze out a haphazard song he will do it lol
Rating: 4 stars (Below Average)

(2) Warattetainda [(I) Want To Laugh]
This song lies along with those couple of songs in 2011 as a change in style, well at least in my opinion, and this one ends that era. This one brings back the irresistible style of the group, and making it good again. Lively and happy must be the topic of this song, with much hope and them in white as shown in the music video. This along with the release itself (the single) is a good revival of the group in terms of style, and I remember liking this song very much.
Rating:4 stars (Above Average)

(3) Love Song wa Tomaranai yo [Unstoppable Love Song]
"[From The Klassic Note Review 2014.07 Issue 1] Romantic and straightforward, this song brings a direct message, if you ever think of what song to serenade to your partner. Hearing them with a new single is just great, and I'm so prepared, or to say I've already took out my wallet for their single already."
That standard love song everyone including myself is searching for. Really, if my future partner doesn't like this song we can start talking about breakup lol. Seriously, this is straightforward and nice, and beautiful, and so irresistible that it must be tested on some couple. Really, I like Ikimonogakari. I said it here, Mizuno-kun.
Rating: 4 stars (Average)

(4) NEW WORLD MUSIC
Along with "Warattetainda" are together to bring back (in my opinion) the style that is so Ikimonogakari, and this has done it. This is reminiscent of the lively style they have, and that quirky song they will sing as if it was back in 2009 when they sung "Joyful". Very special melody in itself, and if you ever watched Kalafina (oops other references) sing their version of this song you'll be impressed how much this song can go. It's real fresh, and real intriguing to hear, as if it were really, a new world music. (And yes, it's not festival. I repeat.)
Rating: 4 stars (Above Average)

(5) Uruwashiki Hito [Beautiful Person]
(Here it refers to a handsome guy, but that maybe too general to put down I guess)
This is one of those classic early stage music styles they have developed, and this one is cutely wonderful to listen. Back then when there weren't crazy love songs to sing to, there was crazy harmonica lol. But seriously, the lyrics maybe a mouthful, but the melody is very strong and fast-paced, which makes of a happy and light romance song.
Rating: 4 stars (Average)

(6) Natsuzora Graffiti [Summer Sky Graffiti]
And again, referencing to the previous song, this is one of those songs. Back then when there wasn't "Joyful", there's the best summer song of all time. Really, in 2008, this is the best song to listen under the sun. I enjoyed it so much, I listen to it so many times, I can say the least. It suffers from the usual bridge part structure, but then again who cares? It's a song to sing in summer, and I sang it. That, is Klassic Note in essence.
Rating: 4 stars (Above Average)

(7) KISS KISS BANG BANG
Oh yeah the bang song lol. Okay, jokes aside, this song came as a surprise in their album "NEWTRAL" back in 2012 to me. Not that I don't believe they won't put up a song title like that, but even the song itself - and to a further extent, the music video - is also being suggestive of such a style of music and meaning in lyrics. So straightforward are its lyrics, it's very attractive. Especially with Kiyoe on the helm, she literally is a revived Venus. I swear if I were ten years older around her age...
P.S. I found it. The fanservice music video post. Don't mind the SCANDAL girls below lol
Rating: 4 stars (Lovingly Average)

(8) Hana wa Sakura Kimi wa Utsukushi [Flowers Are Cherry Blossoms, You Are Beautiful]
Well well, this song. The dramatic change between just piano solo and the interludes are amazing. That to say, I've heard a lot of such songs, and am as fan of it, but Ikimonogakari singing them I have no heard of. That is back in 2009 of course. But today, I still admit I like this song. The fast-paced tempo and some nostalgic lyrics make of a complete song, this one.
Rating: 4 stars (Above Average)

(9) Planetarium
Back in 2008, I had many favourite songs. This one turns out to be so dreamy, I'd rather live in it forever. The music video helps paint a scene of a kid dreaming of the vast world she is in, and the band bringing her along with it. Much like a dream, isn't it? This also changed my impression of the band, being able to create such a song. I grew my belief in them, and this song is also a good reason why I've been listening to them till now. I want more of this, yes?
Rating: 4 stars (Above Above Average)

(10) LIFE
The last song I'd expect to appear on this best album. But then again, what is to blame? From the latest album back in 2014, this song came in immediately as a good song, a song of their style, even though it's a song of sadness. And it totally caught my attention, so what's more to ask? This song is just good in itself. If you need a slow ballad after that album released in 2012, here you go.
Rating: 4 stars (Average)

(11) Love to Peace! [Love And Peace]
"[From The Klassic Note Review 2015.11 Issue 1] This lively melody brings up a lot more than love and peace ... this song is nice to hear, and after hearing such a style many times I'm fine with it. It may not to you, but this retro-modern pop feel sure makes of a good song to dance to."
Quirky as it may sound, but Mizuno-kun loves to write such songs, and I understand why. Furthermore, I like it, so I guess I won't complain much as a fan. But if you need an impression, then this may not be a choice. The music video will make you think this song is a train wreck, so just listen to the song to see if you can take a liking to it.
Rating: 4 stars (Average)

(12) Manatsu Elegy [Midsummer Elegy]
"Not in list". Can I not comment on this one? I guess not, huh. This one is even more unaligned than the other song which I talked about being broadway. But this one is not, it's just... not good. But it does give that feel, and for their first attempts for doing such a style in early years sure is not a good sign, huh.
Rating: Not In List

(13) Egao [Smiling Face]
Hey, this is a good song. Simple, straightforward, and you think I'm using the same words again. But then again, that's what they excel in creating in terms of the mood, and this one is along the list of great songs. So great, it's a Pokemon movie theme song in Japan. The music video enforces the impression by showing us a whole lot of faces, of course including the trio. Man, if this song doesn't make you smile, I don't know what will already. *smiles*
Rating: 4 stars (Above Average)

(14) Mudai ~Tooku e~ -No Fade Out ver.- [Dream ~Far Away~]
"[From The Klassic Note Review 2015.11 Issue 1] This one, obviously, is done by Hotaka, the other composer guy in the group who specialises in writing touching and emotional songs, and this is no exception. Standing in between touching and emotional, this motivational song asks us to pursue our dreams, and this is indeed a song that I want at this time of the year, clearly. Anyways, this one definitely is a listen even if you're not a fan, because I like it. Purely because of this reason I listen to these people."
Ah, another special version. This one is from last year's single, and yes the quote above is perfection. Besides that, the extended version in this best album just doesn't end the song in a fade, which means the song feels longer and has a lot more of the nice instrumental I hoped for too. Glad they made such a extended version in the first place, the song aside.
Rating: 4 stars (Above Average)

(15) *Bokura no Yume [Our Dream]
Hey a new song at the end! Who would have thought? Okay, the only good reason I can think of giving this song is probably after I watched the music video, as mentioned below. Other than that, I can accept an average long typical pop style song from them again. I've been giving chances, and this song I cannot miss. Even if the "baby" thing is irritating and it doesn't mean Kiyoe or anything lol. The music video portrays their journey along these years of music though, so I'll take that as an impression.
Rating: 4 stars (Average)


Conclusion: This is for you, Ikimonogakari. For your ten years, and for my nine. You guys help me define J-Pop, and it's a pity you aren't doing live tours all over the world right now. Nonetheless, this compilation is not for all but the ultimate fan (I mean, their first best album isn't on my shelf), but I consider myself a fan. And a supporter for this wonderful pop team. It likely falls short of repetition considering they've been releasing albums more often than ever and turning week in recent years, but still their spirit for music did not fade. If you like a representation of pop music in Japan, there you go. They represent the sad and emotional, and sometimes lively - believe me on that.


This is it. Three hours worth of comments are going to leave me speechless for the rest of the week now. Good because starting tomorrow I better start my exam revisions, seriously. But hey, for Ikimono-san, I'll gladly support them with a best album. To everyone at Ikimonogakari, good job!
(いきものがかりのみんなさん、ごくろさま!)


[P.S.: Ah, the liberation... Oh! Not yet! I'll post the package review! Provided I can get back the gifts I gave to my sis because she paid for it...]