Sunday 10 April 2016

The Entertainment News 2016 Edition Issue #15

Another week... another bunch of new Anime?? When will I ever have the time to watch them all? Well, let's start with three and see where we can go from there, yes?

In recent news, the end is near. I mean, my exams. *sob* Let's move on.

アニメ
ANIME
Assassination Classroom S2: Oh yeah the cliffhanger! You think the Principal knows about this? I bet he does!
Anyways, plot twist this episode. Kaede-chan proves to not be a student for the school, but a well-disguised-actor-of-dead-ex-teacher-of-class-3E tentacle-human some whatever prototype being, which must be surprising considering how long she can maintain that for such a long time. It's about time (like, one and a half season) for Koro-sensei to tell his own story why he first smashed a hospital in the first place with blood on his tentacles (seriously, he doesn't cannibalise), and for whatever reason he may know who to kill, probably. With the sister possessing a power that is much not desired, Kayano took over that chance for a time in the near future to kill the hatred enemy. Well, bloodlust isn't everything, but then again it probably is. Nice hint for the end of the episode that she needs saving, which is something nice to watch in this show like how that octopus saved Itona in the first place. Man, that history thing must come in soon. With that woman hot, burning and sensitive, Koro-sensei better do something about her lolol
(P.S. No really, the way Kaede-chan - or whatever her name is now - describes it is not enough. Umph!)

NEW SEASON ANIME PREVIEW!
(In order of premier date, and don't blame me if you don't see them next week; It's not final)
Mayoiga: Hmm... as an Anime original? Wow my expectations have dropped quite a lot now.
Okay. The story. It's just a bus of people how want to live another life outside society. And yes, I'm probably one of them if I'm dumb enough will believe it and register for such a tour. Obviously this may be a farce, the driver is so pissed they can all die at once, but then again for first episode this must be disappointing. Not much of the storyline to talk about, and then they didn't let anything important happen! I mean, because it's Anime original means they cannot show us the rumoured Nanaki Village like, RIGHT NOW?
I'll stay for another episode, probably. But for legit reasons I may not even bother to. The cast size is too large for anything to be consistent, and the uncertainty of the show is large. Even larger then Glasslip, who only has less than a dozen characters. I'll see about it. Likely not. Kudos to theme songs though. Not so much for the show as of now. This thing's going to be one cour (12-13 episodes)?
Bungou Stray Dogs: Wow. I'm stunned. I think the next ultimate combination of an action supernatural special human powers show is here. I'm hyped. *laughs*
The story first. The introduction is captivating, as we're left with a story of not much of an origin. Here we are looking for a guy to survive after being kicked out of an orphanage and living without food for days... And hey, he decided to take action to survive. By stealing, but still, it's not a bad thing. In a strange turn of events, he saved a guy who is trying to kill himself (well, sort of; I'll explain later why) and ended up getting a free dinner. Or so he thought. He knows a lot about this mysterious tiger these guys were looking for, and surprisingly (well, at least, to me) it was Atsushi himself. The main guy. Well that would spell a good reason for this show to start even, considering any other excuse may be considered as lame in my opinion. Now, what's good about it. The comedy is mutual, I like it and I bet the author, with the help of the animation production company, has done a good job on it. If I can predict the next joke I'm going to like the show. (The reward if Atsushi helps to catch the "tiger" is unknown, but you get what he means, right? Me too.) So in that sense, I'll watch the show, right? Well, yes. It reminds me of remember my self-written story APoL? I think I can get a few ideas from there. Special powers in humans is kind of my thing, especially when little transformation is involved (okay besides that tiger thing), and undercover organisations are exciting, so why not? I'll watch a couple more episodes to see how this goes hehe
(P.S. The characters include an Edogawa Ranpo. Serious. Remember Ranpo Kitan from last year? Apparently this author hasn't received any copyright strikes yet haha. I wonder what his powers are...xD)
Haifuri: Oh yeah, this one. I didn't finish watching it, haha. Why? Well, I don't like the idea of girls thinking of such engineering stuff. The terms are disturbing, and it reminds me of real life work. Really, I should stop picking up this kind of stuff. Well, if not for TrySail I'll never anyway. But then again, this'll be good on their reputation, considering where they sailed from. Get it? But no, not this show. I don't like this kind of stuff. Especially when girls are involved in it. Remember Classroom Crisis? Yah, same problem.

漫画
MANGA
BLEACH: Yachiru with a Bankai? Looks like Kenpachi knows nothing about it too. Great. Finally on a level ground with this shinigami lol. Anyways, I won't talk about a nice fight, because as Hitsugaya should have pointed out, the opponent does not stack up to reason, even if he has reasons for how he can NOT die. Sounds like Kubo manifesting in another form which we will no doubt despise, but well Yahchiru may be here to change everything. We saw her shikai in the form of two monsters (ok, friends), so what'll the Bankai be? Kubo, I hope you have been thinking about this one for long enough to impress us.

Another chapter out! (Wow the inconsistency) What on Earth (well not really Earth anymore since we're talking about Soul Society and all) is Yachiru's power again? This has got nothing to do with that, right? Or maybe I'm wrong. Anyways, Kenpachi suddenly gets ramped up in power, and starts slashing that miracle of a Sternritter into pieces. But then again, even if you split it in half I guess you still can become another stronger being... right? I don't know. But then again, this may not be enough. Will Kenpachi become the next Ichigo? I have a feeling he will. I mean, there's no sheer power thing right now already. It's just over the top with these given add-ons. The zanpakuto trained from Unohana's passing, Yachiru's support of reiatsu (I suppose), and so on. I don't want you to surprise me anymore Kubo, so someone please kill that Sternritter, please! Seriously.

音楽
This Week on Klassic Note
Not much this week, because I was busy with the final presentations for the term and stuff. And probably not much besides those from familiar artists because... exams. You know. Anyways, Rie fu-san's new album came in this week, and it isn't disappointing. Apparently half of the album is under consideration similar to her previous album, which isn't a bad thing at all. Yoru no Honki Dance's re-released debut mini-album is not that bad, but due to bad recording I guess... I want to give it chance. Ignoring that, I am going to give one song this week (I mean, later) so that's on the list already. Been going back to listen to the other songs that they sung over the years and including music videos on YouTube... nope. I think I'll wait for another new release, yes?

There's nothing on for the next few weeks, so... I'm kind of doomed. For not having new songs to listen. When the desperation comes, I'll probably find new songs. Probably.


This is it for this week. I'm tired and I have to wake up early next week, so... good night then. Cya guys next week, and until then... you may not have noticed I've been refreshing the blog posts here and there. Hehe, well, just regular maintenance. It's just a little too big a project to do now. Next month onwards, perhaps?

[P.S.: Tomacchan, thanks for being my motivation for the week. I totally appreciate it.

I'm runing out of stuff to put on my phone, so I'm dishing out the better ones next time. *laughs* Stay tuned.]