Sunday 11 September 2016

The Entertainment News 2016 Edition Issue #37

My week is still flourishing, so let's finish this quick. Yeah, consumerism is flowing within me right now because I got myself a portable bluetooth speaker to put by my bed. Thanks mom haha


アニメ
ANIME
Kono Bijutsubu ni wa Mondai ga Aru!: Yes another episode! Now I'm really looking forward to finishing this show so I can read the manga? Yeah, I've been holding back. This episode (10) features a flashback of the couple saving Moeka-chan from an earlier episode, some of the cast failing exams, and a suspicious Kaori-chan. But I must say, Imari-chan is loved by many. So being jealous is quite normal. And honestly saying, I thought Kaori referred to that guy who I don't know the name instead of Imari-chan. Turns out this joke was better haha
P.S. Trying to choose images that doesn't spoil anything. That bed scene I cannot put here haha. Also, Kaori-chan showing images of Usami's depression are amazing. Not spoiling it because they are genuinely funny.
P.P.S. Wow the next episode trailer is all Colette-chan, from what I can hear lol
Don't ask me why it became like this. But Kaori-chan is something. You know, someone interesting lol
Time Travel Shoujo: Now things are getting real exciting. Can't wait? I probably can't too haha. The episode (10) talks about Mikage furthering his search for what the heck Hayase is doing (here I of course refer to the father) and Mari-chan worrying for her dad. Unfortunately Mari-chan doesn't know what happened to the lab (not until the end of this episode) and the father doesn't have a good reason to go back, ie. there's a bigger reason for him to continue what he's doing now, which we don't know. Well, Hayase has to answer to his investor sometime, so hopefully it'll be soon or otherwise his family will get into his trouble. Well, halfway into it already, so let's see what's left to do. I mean, I'll send that motherf**ker back to the past but not teach him to come back lol
P.S. Mikage probably got the answers on how to time travel already. Probably through force. Then again, an understanding may need to come to place, even if it means fighting it out. Can't wait.
P.P.S. Let make this week's image also educational, yes?
To answer Hertz''s question, as mentioned by his wife as Plantago asiatica (left image).
It was used mainly to treat liver disease, which Hertz is NOT suffering from. Sorry, Johanna.

漫画
MANGA
Really, nothing new. You see, when there's no BLEACH... *sob* You will be missed.

音楽
This Week on Klassic Note
Let's talk about a couple of releases, shall we? plenty's latest album got another song in the list in view of how depressing my week is at the start (it still is, I just am trying not to remember it), and I really am liking these guys. Probably when their new album appears at the end of the month I'll give a listen. Amamiya Sora's first album came through this week, and it surprisingly sounds a lot like a bunch of abolished Anime songs that are compiled for release. Sorry Ten-chan, it wasn't your fault. Otherwise, you'd be pleased to hear the previews (only two) I heard from TrySail's radio show ended up being what I chose, and another I'll give later on.

FLOWER FLOWER's new single after two years is out, and I almost missed it. Listening to it and watching the music video, I don't get the feels, but I have a feeling someone is singing about her newborn, really. I'll be giving it anyway, since I can't forget about her great voice and I want more of these guys in the future. Hope YUI can put back her depression and move on, yes? (Don't know what happened? Follow account "YUI/FLOWER FLOWER" on Facebook)


This is it then. I'll keep it short, since there isn't much and it's just Anime. I know. This issue is real little. But don't worry, I'm not going to put in more images just to fill it up. No, I won't. Stop looking for it haha. Cya guys next week then, and until next time... I'm starting to think if APoL was still what I want to finish writing. I want to. It lives in my mind till date. It was my inspiration. I want to continue it sometime.

...

Bye.