Sunday 18 September 2016

The Entertainment News 2016 Edition Issue #38

Every week I have to deal with life, and entertainment. And then I found out that entertainment is something I forgot to enjoy when I leave it alone long enough. Well, that's good for impressions, really.

Other than that, my life is all over the place. Mostly anxiety, though. I can't get enough of those apparently. Okay, let's move on. Entertainment is supposed to be happy.


アニメ
ANIME
Kono Bitsujubu ni wa Mondai ga Aru!: Wait, is this filler content? Well, good thing I just have to wait until they reveal it on their official Twitter on the Anime and Manga content! (Visit it for details and more images! xD) This episode (11) talks about the all important school festival, and since Koyama-sensei the previous advisor didn't give a sh*t about it before, Yumeko-sensei is here to take charge, and it all starts with a humble tin can. I sure haven't seen tin can art before, so this sure is something to learn from, actually. With her enthusiasm comes the cooperative effort of the club (including that half-asleep Club President) and quite a few mishaps (Imari-san you could've explained it in terms a teacher can understand you-) but then again we got to see some cosplay displaying chest sizes Usami-san wished she had. (I thank Yumeko-sensei for not talking about the room in that tight outfit lol) All in all, it was a good experience, and they managed to get that structure out of the club room lol. Oh wait, did I spoil it? Well, at least I didn't say it was a tin can art sculpture of a-
P.S. Wait, what? Next episode lol
Ah Colette-chan, sticking in again with the straight jokes.
Good thing people around her are understanding. Most of them anyway.
Time Travel Shoujo: EPIC CLIMAX! Well, next episode, probably. On the other hand, we got good story this episode (11) leading up to it. Hey, I must say I'm not disappointed despite the less than satisfactory graphics, and I'm rather excited of what's happening. We witness the ideas of Edison come to life, and Hayase obviously knowing of Mikage's appearance in the past now we got him into the equation. Then again weirder stuff is happening that probably cannot be explained by science (that is good time to stop promoting this as an educational show then), and we're about to find out pretty soon. Then again, this could go many ways, the machine is going haywire (hey no one said it wasn't experimental when Hayase stole it), and somehow everything is going to hell from here. That is what I think though. You can think of anything, just like Edison. But for me, I'd like to think the ending of this series is some good fighting (as good as the animation team can make it) and probably we're going to lose everything, the lab and technology and all. What really happens next? We shall see it for ourselves, I guess.
Yeah someone is already getting mad this episode. And thanks to him all this happened.
Thanks, Dr. Hayase lol
Still not spoiling myself of next season Anime just yet. Maybe I'll talk about it next week.


漫画
MANGA
None, apparently. Or that Bungou Stray Dogs and Konobi (that art club) haven't finished airing the Anime so I can read the Manga... Oh well, guess I'll just have to wait.


音楽
This Week on Klassic Note
Nothing in particular came out this week, so... you know. I turned to liver performances of rock festivals. The people there are just... enthusiastic, and aplenty. Hey, I'd like to be in one though, despite my heavily biased tastes haha. Then again, punk rock seems to ring within me now, so SWANKY DANK will get a song from me... provided I can get their new mini-album somehow. We'll see. Talking about getting stuff, I have yet to review Erabareshi's new single which is the ending of Anime Time Travel Shoujo, but then again I don't think I want to listen to it after all. A character album or two is in place for Anime Konobi (that art club above), next week brings Aimer's new album (time travel shoujo ending) and Mikakoshi's new single which I may just reject (sorry it wasn't your fault, girl), and I may just go back to listen to another song from Iwasaki Ai again because of that live video. Then again maybe I should just reject it to make her impression for the year awesome. She's already in the Top 20, I would say.

Note to self: Review wacci's new album. Been rotting in your computer for days now. (Tehe~)


This is it then. Real short, because it will get shorter next week likely if no new manga chapters come along. Then again, I'm in increasingly less of a mood to do this recently, and it's definitely because of my own everyday life (which segment I have not been updating anyways) (I'll think of something lol) and not these stuff above. Anyways, cya guys again then, and until next time... don't think of committing suicide. There's so much to NOT live for.

Okay, I better stop myself before this turns into those "The Statement" posts. Really, go check those out too haha

[P.S. Miyawaki Shion-san you sounded great in that live just now (I only managed to hear the last song she sang though), and even it's practically karaoke (ie. no live band) you still were great.

Yeah, it's too late now, a**holes.]