Sunday 25 December 2016

The Entertainment News 2016 Edition Issue #52

And... this is not the last one this year. Well it kind of is, and I'll be doing the next issue in the new year. Nothing much will change though, the usual stuff. Just... one Anime for now because I haven't decided on shows next season. I thought Kuzu no Honkai was pretty good...

Also, sorry for the late post. It's Christmas and I have a good reason to not rot at home haha


アニメ
ANIME
Bungou Stray Dogs: And... we're at the end of yet another fantastic season. Hey, this show is good, no matter how many times I say it.
In this last episode (24) we see the conclusion. Apparently it's just Francis who cannot hold on to his money for some reason (seriously reminds me about Anime "C" that I want to watch that again) and collapsed without a trace. And guess what, I was even more wrong as I continued watching. I thought Kyouka was to be the one who defeats Francis, and I really didn't know there was such an elaborate plot into planning for the Agency that even the President's ability came into play. And damn his ability is the best haha. On other things, and if the Anime isn't wrong, the manga is probably doing the arc with that demon Dazai mentioned, which I'll probably be reading since no one is teasing a new season of Anime for me. I'll read it though. But the epicness I may not be able to handle haha. All in all, a real good show that just got better with the wait of the second cour (as they are called in Japan), and I can't wait to see more of the action. Seriously, the only thing I've been missing. Not Atsushi's apologies or the smug faces of the Guild or whatever.
The face when your parents talk about your sibling who has two kids and you're still single lol
Damn I like the comical expressions in this Anime.
P.S. Read the fan-made Wiki at your own risk. I do not bear responsibility for any spoilers read. I saw something about Ranpo getting abducted though... okay, just don't. *laughs*

Sangatsu no Lion: I mean, they are a week off, but hey, they not airing next week, right? This, I'm not sure. I'll check the official Twitter haha
This week's episode (11) coincidentally talks about holidays. Add in a Kiriyama who is down with a flu, negligence and lack of family support and you'll get the Kawamoto sisters knocking at your doorstep. Ignoring the fact that I'd like such people to take care of me, there is also the alarming reality for him at least, the fact that others do care. Even his stepfather, who called until his phone went out of battery. There's many feels in this show, so I'll cut short on commentaries or else I'll be crying along with Akari and Rei on New Year's Eve. Second half talks about how the Kawamoto family celebrated the New Year, with a visit from the aunt until the late night, eating traditional New Year bento. Yes, you bet I'll talk about the bathroom and how specially located it is haha
Can someone do an evaluation on how much I need to obtain this scene?
This includes the two girls and the fact that someone saved my loner life haha
P.S. Me as Kiriyama: "I see Akari-san. It's a win-win situation after all! I'm glad I'm not paying for the doctor fee- Oh I am. Sorry." lol
P.P.S. Me as Kiriyama when I hear someone at the doorbell: "Only if it's anyone else besides that b**ch Kyouka will I open the door. *hears sound* Oh it's Momo-chan." haha

WWW.WORKING!!: And... we've reached the end of another season. Looks like they're not doing another one of these, huh. I'm going to miss the general series.
The last episode of this series (13) talks about concluding a lot of things, mainly between Higashida and Miyakoshi. The Saint Valentine conclusion her is rather expected not including the foretelling dream intrusions and stuff, but it seems Miyakoshi finally understood. And in return, Higashida also finally understood how to love. In many ways than other (I'm referring to his family here), that's good news to both. Second half officially concludes the series, with a changed Yuuta-kun, a flowerbed Shiho, a longer haired Miyakoshi, a shorter haired Nagata, a money-minded Hime-chan, and more. All in all, covering up all the romance ends that exist in this show. It may be a little regurgitation after a while, but all's well ends well. Again, damn I'm going to miss the laughs.
I'll use the same image I used at the start of the season to end this.
Damn it must be hard eating just cup noodles lol


漫画
MANGA
Dagashi Kashi: Yeah you bet I remembered who got first in the annual run. Okay, I meant the Anime. The chapter (48) talks about Glico, and not that I've actually eaten it myself because energy drinks probably are better lol, but yeah it follows the Anime pretty faithfully, as far as I can remember. And guess who got the last laugh. Definitely not Sayashi haha
The artwork in this is just great.
Kotoyama-sensei, I'm impressed.

Kuroshitsuji: Well, another mystery solved. So yeah, the chapter (123). Even though the motive is still unknown, we now do know people behind the music hall are trying to gather high volumes of blood. And that, they use an audience. Easy. Then again it is still not enough. Ignoring the real motive which will likely be revealed as we see Bravat talk to his... butler? Anyways, if it's not enough, you get more. A whole lot more. A human's body more. Hey, I'm just saying. Anyways, the mass burial in the forest thing is quite an obvious consequence of such an event anyways, and Ciel decided to tip it off to the press. Smart move which will no doubt make Bravat take some action against the Earl, and that's where things will get interesting. Apparently it may not be all flair, and it's definitely not pretty, but someone is drinking blood. I mean, you don't even need that much to do surgery if you're professional. Then again it's a century ago so... we don't think too much. Otherwise, it's scary. This thing. Would be looking forward to see what's the real motive behind taking so much blood. Maybe... Bravat is raising a vampire?? Lol (Which then isn't unlikely considering Yana-chan-sensei uses references from the past with mystical origins)
Say cheese, bitches.
Things are going to end flashy haha


音楽
This Week on Klassic Note
This week I review the last two releases of the year, and it's not because they are the last but I'm kind of exceeding so this is my yearly way of limiting the songs I'm giving, despite my huge urge to, but that'll be next year, yes? Tsuji Shion's new album was okay, a lot more production is done to the songs compared to her first SIX YEARS AGO (damn that's long), and I'll probably give a couple more before the year ends, but I shall see. Probably not haha. Miyawaki Shion's new album, on the other hand, isn't as impressive, as it's loaded with a lot of generic pop songs which is about the same as if I listened to those popular pop artists in Japan including Ms.OOJA, Otsuka Ai, Nishino Kana and so on BUT I DON'T. You'll get what I mean. All in all, I ended up giving an "old" song instead. Huh. Don't ask me why. Also, composer ArmySlick's songs are great. Probably what got me to listen to those Anime theme songs in the first place.

No next week too. You'll be hearing results soon, yes? On other things, THE ORAL CIGARETTES is ready for a new album, many are in for a new single including Ayahi-chan and Goose house, and many more are ready for albums. Apple Music better not disappoint- Oh they are already doing it. *sigh*


Cya guys then. I haven't had a shower yet ever since I came back home and sat here lol. APoL is somewhere stuck because I noticed I don't know how to carry on with the story in detail yet, so please be patient. Also, I want to finish Chapter 16 soon so I can plan the story ahead. So yeah, it's close. But not as close as you think haha. Until next time... Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year. No, I'll not be posting new year resolutions like last year. Or if it's the year before that.