Sunday 18 December 2016

The Entertainment News 2016 Edition Issue #51

Humming the first season opening theme song to the Anime below because it is close to the end of the year and I need to think for song awards in Klassic Note. Unfortunately, GRANRODEO-san, you are qualified for nothing. *laughs*

Let's move on then.


アニメ
ANIME
Bungou Stray Dogs: Okay I just thought of something funny about Dazai, but let me forget it, yes? *laughs*
This episode (23) talks about the confrontation, and mostly on Akutagawa and Atsushi, apparently. Sad the Francis guy becomes third-party as far as this battle is concerned, but hey, money can make you get attention, yes? *laughs hard* (Totally reminds me of another Anime that uses money as collateral for power *wink*) Anyways, it's become a stalemate now, really, and the ending is quite unknown. I don't care about Francis' past, just like how I don't care of Atsushi's too, but then again will that be enough to land a good hit on the Guild guy and stop Moby Dick's descent? The last episode will tell us, probably. For now, this epic fight will do. I'll take the conclusion next week haha
Now THIS is what I call awesome.
P.S. I like how you can actually fight someone with ability now and be able to weigh how much its worth. At least we know Akugatawa's cape armour is worth more than 500k USD lol
P.P.S. Is is just me or does Atsushi's voice actor change when he talks with Akutagawa? Haha

Sangatsu no Lion: Yeah, it's Kiriyama being too nice that is his pitfall. Also, his past. Not as crazy as being alive half a century, but still.
This week's episode (10) talks about yet another failed shougi player in his path, and as sarcastically mentioned by Kyouka once again, is also on the brink of his life. And yes, the ranting of himself at the end of the episode is everything about life, people. Take in all of it. You and I will need it.

*silence*

Maybe I shouldn't go on explaining what he just said, but if you have any problems, feel free to consult me haha. Otherwise, Rei is never wrong having to live with the only lifeline has been given compared to when he still has his whole family around (RIP), and perhaps if I were also stripped off all my luxuries will I remember to live strong and not worry about hurting anyone.

Can we not though?
On a lighter note, Rei should've gone to mingle with his classmates-
Ah, probably not. *laughs*
Ah, also not with this lonely teacher. *laughs hard*
P.S. Me at the intro "What the f**k's your problem, bi*ch? You asking for trouble again??"
Me after having to stand there to listen to her "Oh shut the f**k up, you piece of sh*t. I'm leaving."
This kind of Kiriyama Rei will grow strong lol. Also, the production is impressive in expressing this part too. And the whole episode in general.
P.P.S. We should never know everything. Never. I mean it.

WWW.WORKING!!: Yep, too many kisses this episode already. Not one, but TWO? Damn...
This week's episode (12) as the number suggests, brings us close to the end of the series. And thus, two sets of relationships have been rather cemented. Turns out the truth had to be told before Adachi loses her current girlfriend, and Shindou's father is a good fisherman. Hey, at least there is a way for him to earn back his debt now lol. Anyways, our last couple is left dangling I suppose, and... Saint Valentine may be the hero of this season?? We shall see.
Those are death flags BTW. All three of them lol
P.S. Either I like the flowers on Shiho's head, or I agree with Shindou that non-sadistic Shiho is really cute. That, and the voice actor that is behind it. I can imagine Ten-chan doing it in the recording studio already *laughs*
P.P.S. I didn't notice how irritating Miyakoshi's fingers are throughout this episode. Turns out she is a retard after all haha


漫画
MANGA
Yeah, I'll find a list of movies I want to watch first before fulfilling my promise. I'm not a movie fan after all. Hey, and I wished I can read Japanese enough to read a manga without translations. Moving on~


音楽
This Week on Klassic Note
We're at the third last week of the year and for Klassic Note, so it's good time to wrap up many things too. I finally got a chance after eight months release to listen to Cocoro Auction's major debut mini-album, and it isn't bad. I love how I can find a style of music that I liked before, and I'm liking how they're releasing a new mini-album next year too. This time, I'll not miss it. Aqua Timez's new album was a long wait, but then again I haven't given the topic song, huh. I just don't think it's great. On the other hand, I did give a song about a sleigh, a city in Italy, and that last song reminded me well about Futoshi's (vocals and composer) style of music that I, or even for everybody, liked. It's been 11 years already, huh. Also, I've given myself a chance to listen to Yuuki Aoi's new mini-album and TrySail's new single. The latter I decided to give on account of the music video I guess? The other one I don't even want to talk haha

Next week brings us our final two expected releases, and they are all albums. Damn I want to do a versus post over here or something, because Tsuji Shion's new album and Miyawaki Shion's new full album will make a stunning opening. You know, "the battle of the Shions". *laughs* Also, BUMP of CHICKEN finally decided to release their new song for Anime "Sangatsu no Lion" as a digital single, so I'll hope to get a listen to that online too. Anyways, that should be it after that, but then again if I crave more I can still do it. But then again I'll control myself at this time of the year so to avoid song count overflow. It's well over the highest amount of songs I listen to since 2014 already. This is really going anywhere but up, huh.


This is it then. For achievements besides gaming, I've also managed to move on to continue APoL Chapter 16 and noticed I have many things I lack of in order to finish the story, and that includes inspiration, mostly. That being said, I wish to finish this and the next chapter by next year, and it seems I have a long way to go. I also spent a good time to automate calculations in my Excel document for Song Awards so I can avoid doing the computations myself. Damn, this IS the best way to learn how to use the software. Cya guys then, and until next time... the typing on the keyboard with overgrown nails is really disturbing. I really need to cut them later.