Sunday 11 December 2016

The Entertainment News 2016 Edition Issue #50

Come on, man. You never heard the rule of threes? Damn, you need to take my English class. So yeah, instead of manga I watched a movie today. Maybe I should do that. That if I have no manga to read I'll compensate it with (at least) one movie that I've always wanted to watch but never got to.

(silence)

I'll think about it. *laughs*


アニメ
ANIME
Bungou Stray Dogs: Damn why is this idiot in the way now??
Okay, this week's episode (22) according to its official Twitter haha. We got a little story about detective stuff, because Ranpo-san got bored and Kafuka-sensei decided to give him more part to this show lol. Anyways, he faced off slightly against his long lost opponent Poe from the Guild, and with a deliberate mystery sent him and Yosano-sensei into a never-ending story. (Pun not intended lol) Nonetheless, he figured it out despite being real lazy about it and without the glasses, because he had forgotten how the Agency even got its name. In exchange, they got hold of the secrets of Moby Dick, which is also likely a trap considering if they want to infiltrate the ship itself when most of the members are gone. Yeah, you get it by now, huh. They're just not going to let everything go. Besides the biggest ship hovering above the town, of course. And of all times, Akutagawa decides to escape from captive (did we remember him being caught at some point?) and stop Atsushi's actions to stop the Guild's actions. Well, Akutagawa didn't agree to the partnership, I must say. Mori Ougai you a**hole, you left one last straw there you idiot.
This is what (yet another artist impression of) 2050 will look like, folks.
Have a good look at this, will ya?

Sangatsu no Lion: The level of jokes is there, man. I must say. This show is good. *laughs*
Okay, we carry on from the lesson of a b*tch that is Kyouka and this episode (9) we see finally a final session of Rei with a veteran of shougi. Problem is Rei, in which Kyouka mentions is a kind-hearted person, would not see his opponent retire after being the one who brought upon his downfall. Fortunately, it isn't as dark as you think, although I know that it burnt quite a big hole on the young boy's pocket. Screw you, Kyouka, everyone has better things to live by. Like not doing housework lol
Me when I'm asked about this year lol.
I know, the old man is irritating. Can't wait to deal with more of him myself.
P.S. Fairly impressed by the level of comedy here despite the topic being rather dull and sad in most of the episode itself. This Anime is good.

WWW.WORKING!!: Damn I'm laughing hard at this episode. Can't be helped, right? Then WHY I HAVEN'T GOT A HEAR OF THE THEME SONGS YET??? Argh this is infuriating...
This episode (11) talks a lot about romance, as Miyakoshi tries to search for the truth. Well, Saint Valentine did tell her the truth, and she was quite thrown off by it. And I like the misunderstandings, her usual logic, and Higashida's reactions to all of it. I mean, he's earning it, man. *laughs* Otherwise, you'd be pleased to hear Miyakoshi cannot handle her bankbook, Adachi got sh**ted on again and again, and Miyakoshi's mother is shocked. Real shocked. And we're not even talking about marriage yet haha
Now I really want to know what Saint Valentine told poor Hana-san.
I hope it doesn't involve sex haha


MOVIE
Lazer Team: Finally it took some time, but I got a chance to sit down and watch this show. If you need a quick opinion, this is nothing short of a AAA title. In detail? You'll have to sit in.

If you need to know I've been watching YouTube videos for a long time, and exactly four years back, I sat on the ship that is Rooster Teeth, that, and their two gaming channels under its name, Achievement Hunter and Funhaus. I know watching people playing games for a living isn't related to this, but this is just the roots. I didn't fund for this show, nor did I watch it live from last year. Besides, this was only a YouTube Red original and only aira on selected areas. As I said, not your usual AAA title that is big enough to make it on every screen. Nonetheless, I'm impressed. Special effects are done right, stunts are executed flawlessly, music and sound effects are totally on spot, camera work is nothing short of the obvious and doesn't make you feel like you're watching - as the Americans say - a college project (ie. professional), the overall plot is well thought out like how an action movie should have, from an unlikely hero to a likely vicitm etc, but hey all's well kind of ends well. And a sequel is still in production as we speak. I'll say it again, I'm impressed. For them, a small company who does YouTube for a living, they have came a long way. And as the "founding fathers" would have envisioned, this one is a good start to what they wanted.

I foresee the sequel to be full-fledged. Then maybe I'll GET MY ASS over to a movie theater to actually watch it. *laughs*
A very appropriate summary of what this movie has to offer haha
P.S. I like how they picture the universe with Earth and aliens. Putting that into my "inspiration for worldview" list


音楽
This Week on Klassic Note
There isn't much in Klassic Note this week, namely because there isn't much too in Apple Music. Hey, what a disappointment, right? I felt like updating the original post though, but never mind. Mina-chan's new single was close to not being a disappointment, which means I didn't bother to give any song. I mean, she's not going strong since last year, so... I don't know. Yoru no Honki Dance's new single is pretty good, and I'm giving a couple more songs as I get used to their rock style. And I think I'm fine with it. I hate to say it but if you flip the double A-side single around you get the life without a partner, and I like. Ah, it's great to be single. *laughs*

On other things, next week I'll be reviewing three albums in total, high for last month of the year, and hopefully they'll appear in Apple Music, please. I have confidence at least half of them will appear, which is between 1 and 2. Haha, happy guessing between Aqua Timez, Tsuji Shion, and Miyawaki Shion.

Not doing much to finding new songs too, but giving back those songs that deserve it from the best albums and such. I've finalised reviews for Kawada Mami's best album (nope, no new new songs, if you get what I mean), HOME MADE Kazoku's best album too, and ALTERNATIVE MEDICINE's new album. That one took a long time, man. But still.


Cya guys then. Have a great week ahead. Mine? Probably better than yours if you're not having holidays, haha. Nonetheless, I've not progressed on APoL, which I feel bad for myself. And I notice the best way to motivate myself may surpass watching this philosophy video and a movie this week. Not good. I'll need drugs soon haha. Until next time...maybe I'll get myself to finish Chapter 16, yes? It's quite a long one, so that's why I'm-  No, it's me. My problem. I'll deal with it. Bye.