Monday 8 May 2017

The Dream Record #14

Hey, it's been some time. Let's see how detailed I can write this. It may be too fresh for me to write it because my writing skills are that bad. Forgive me, yes? I'm not a novelist, or I wished I am.
(*Characters and locations will be vague due to the nature of what it is and where it's referenced from; notes will be placed below all for self reference)
"I was walking around in the mall someday until I walked to a corner of a mall, nearby an ATM and some amenities, far from most shops. Suddenly, a tug on me brought me away from the mall, leaving through the back exit. Before I could turn around, I reached another tall building nearby the mall. Until now I've not been able to see whoever it is, but it's no doubt a school girl for her height and build. It wasn't until she spoke did I notice she sounded familiar. What is she doing dragging me around, I thought, as I noticed I ended up in a large bedroom and then in the bathroom. She flipped open the cover of the bathtub and threw me in with great force. I laid down on the tub somehow in bliss as she said 'Keep your voice down' and laid on top of me."
Okay, it may have been for me to set an introduction, but for real, the dream started as late as when I was in the bathroom haha. Story setting, as they say.
"All of a sudden, the bathtub started moving down, however I did not bother as I was rather tired at that time. I did feel something amiss though, as I immediately saw an underground lab when we are out. 'I'm going to train you to be the best police officer around', she said, as she walked around the large chamber waving to all the scientists around, speaking technical terms that I did not comprehend."
Clearly she's a genius, right? I want to offer context here but maybe at the end, yes?
"We were outside with many other teenagers like me. It was as if we're doing some physical training, surprisingly outside of the tall building still standing before me. Some of them did some runs, and I'm standing around with a few others by the road. The sign was exceptionally weird that it contained a location on one side as I saw it (I even asked someone where we are) and flipping it around was a person's name for some reason. She then told us to go for our break, and most of us headed for the nearby mall. Feeling detached somehow, I followed to the mall as I see people drawing money from the machine and the others are walking away to the shops."
Okay, that's pretty much of it anyway. (Audience: Really?) Yeah, but that doesn't mean there's no room for a potential story. (I'm making up the summary here btw) A strong girl who has lost her parents that own a large security company is hiring me, a local police dude to train me so to protect her like the secret service? Don't ask for the questioning background scene and how I found out I'm a police officer (I inferred just like you), but suffice it to say I'm looking forward to the scene where I have to protect her with all my might lol

This is it then. References that I can mention include the protecting part because I've been reading Kuroshitsuji (RIP Agni) and the supposed running session because it's oddly familiar (even in graphics lol) to Anime Tsuki ga Kirei with Akanecchi in the track and field club. Others I can't really mention is the location of Tampines (the one side of the sign) and Fion Bay (please don't go searching for her, she's just an acquaintance of mine), and this story is starring someone called Ayamori Ichika (because you cannot find her info if you don't lead my kind of life lol), so please don't go searching for those, yes?

Please?


Cya guys again then. I noticed I'll get vivid dreams if I'm stressed or anticipating something in the future. And I am, for I've field work to do today. Beats rotting in the office all day, I guess. Have a good day. I'll do up the blockquotes when I reach home haha

P.S. Of course the theme song for this must be amazarashi's "Hero", who am I joking, right? No really, not a coincidence I assume.