Wednesday 28 June 2017

The Release: APoL Chapter 16

Okay, not to surprise anyone, but I did it. Not that I'm back in momentum or whatever, but I know the following months I might just continue this for real. We'll see. I'm doing this because it's like 90% done and I decided to finish in an afternoon.


Here. APoL Chapter 16. And yes, I've moved on to a new arc. Now I have to finish it haha

As you may have also noticed I've also improved "the" site to facilitate easy reading, so no more Scribd stuff anymore. You can also read the earlier chapters too. Sorry for large text if it bothers you because I'm lazy to do for every paragraph. Yeah. it's a chore.


Time for my dinner. Cya... soon. I mean, I haven't even done that Apple Music review follow-up I promised. If I can get it done tonight then sooner will be later, yes? *laughs*