Sunday 19 August 2018

The Entertainment News 2018 Edition Issue #33

Hey!!!!!

As you would have known from yesterday's super late Klassic Note Review post (which I did terribly as usual) (sorry I can express it in 2009 but not now lol but my English would be bad haha) that you should know I HAVE A JOB NOW!!! And I like how there's the holiday in the middle so if I can't take it for tomorrow and the day after I can just take a break lol. Well, it's a long story, but suffice it to say I found a company who wants people doing applications that is identical to the one self-learnt internship program I made for that company. So yeah, I'm employed. *cheers*

So yeah, posting this quick and early so I can prepare some know-hows (I'm not confident in my skills especially terminology considering it's self-learnt) to make sure I don't embarrass myself tomorrow haha

LET'S BEGIN!! (Audience: ノリノリだな...) <= I think I have a need to convert my audience to Japanese so I can practice my lingo and because I don't need translations who reads this shit anyway lmao




アニメ BANANA FISH
"It's like sex" Boy, do I not know anything about that lol
I think I am feeling comfortable in watching this series so much I am actually liking the plot development tbh. The new episode (#BANANAFISH07) again, emphasises to us that the most important thing humans need is family. Oh well, or so we think. Hey, it's Anime, man. You can write whatever the fuck you want haha. Okay, the plot. The crew was going to the West to figure out details about BANANA FISH, now known as the drug which had similar effects to common drugs like LSD but with much adverse effects, and this conspiracy may go all the way to the top. Well, at least to the military because it seems they were using it on the soldiers a lot without them realising. Knowing of the truth, we know Max and Ash are the only two on the route to discover this mystery, and hopefully will be the only ones alive after convincing the Japanese duo to go home, and hopefully, Ash noticing something's wrong with the bro and partner Shorter. Hey, the alliance is broken the moment that Dino name appears, to be honest. Still, it gives good hints to the two now that they have to go back to New York, face the shit that is literally the whole mafia, and try to uncover the truth at the same time. Sorry Los Angeles trap for the truth, and thanks for all the facts which probably will not matter once we see Max's family die next week lol. Nah, probably not, but it's good exchange to stop the search, for sure.
Please tell me some real life magazine has already made this haha

アニメ Chio-chan no Tsuugakuro
"Do you ask sumo wrestlers why they wear their thongs?" Yeah, I do, actually. But probably not directly at one of them they too busy touching other guys lol
Man, I agree with you Chio-chan video games are a problem in Japan as J-Pop is a problem here where I live haha oh it's just me? *laughs* The new episode (#ChioChan07) gives us enemas (oops), BL content, and more. All in a day's work for those animators, I hope. *laughs* Okay, let's talk about what happened. Firstly, Chio-chan's trip to the convenience store. Well, she wanted to buy a rare gaming magazine which only is sold locally in the store (I feel you, Chio-chan) but has been replaced by a BL gaming magazine which got her attention and interest real fast, so I won't say that's a bad thing. Problem is, she has to buy it. Normally you won't mind because you do it online and the cashier isn't someone you know of who will judge you, but hey Chio-chan doesn't know how to use her computer to do anything else besides gaming, and Andou-san is on shift today, so... you know. She's screwed. But not as bad as the second half where Manana got screwed real hard TWICE by a middle schooler who apparently plays finger-up-your-anus games in their private school. Wow. Okay, not true btw so don't go ask any student the next time you go on a foreign student exchange (because it'll be real dumb, or at least make sure the one knows about this show lol), but man it was fun to watch. Just weird to find someone on the streets wanting to stick it up your ass so desperately anyways, but hey, thanks Kushitori-senpai for chipping in haha. Yeah, she gonna break her fingers, that kid. *laughs* Also, never hinted on why or who she was other than her getting revenge for her brother, but unfortunately I'm going to spoil it here because she's Andou's sister. Why or how it is so, we'll leave it to future episodes to explain. I mean, Andou-san can't possibly be interested in boys love AND know ass sticking, right? RIGHT??? *laughs* God this show is terrible haha. To end this off, "Homos" is the word you're finding, audience. And I apologise on behalf of the show for censorship lol it's to keep this show air-able haha
Comparison rate: 99.9% (lol)
[That is As Nodt from the "BLEACH" series btw]
I can't show any of the enema stuff so here's a reaction from poor Manana lmao
P.S. Oh you damaged store merchandise? Just... put it back! *laughs* Sorry Japan haha we have bad habits in this city state
P.P.S. Also decided to watch this live from a Japan TV stream (which is a thing now, go Google "Abema.tv") since "Asobi Asobase" also had it on the channel, and man was it funny to see Japanese comments on this episode. But hey, I may just do this again but hopefully my impression of the show will dampen so I can laugh again like this, unlike the other which airs on Sunday night and I have to review it the next day


漫画 MANGA
Nothing here, guys. I'll see if I can keep this segment on next week.


音楽 This Week on Klassic Note
This week brings us a couple of releases that are worth talking about. Sambomaster's new single is on my shelf (it has been some time since I said that lol) after kind of cheating like in Ikimonogakari's (I wouldn't say) last single as a fork from their best album, these guys in order to fulfil a movie credit had an existing song as their image song and B-side of the single release. Of course, re-played so that it feels like the band today. Still good though. Okay we'll talk about that hopefully by the end of the month. ClariS new single is okay, I didn't expect too much from it so I just ended up giving it after a bad first impression as heard from the Anime credit it's from. But hey, "happy good day" man, so I'm not complaining. I also confirmed on a couple of releases from the past week including Kuraki Mai's new single track and King Gnu's single track as for the latter I really held back in giving them to be honest. But... in Klassic Note we give shorter songs relatively easy chance of entering so long as it's not irritating as I hear it multiple times.

I'm still (not really) trying to give songs from the various live performances I've listened to from like, two weeks ago, and now I regret not  listening to Sambomaster's live performance this weekend because you know, work stuff. *laughs* So yeah, sphere's live will be hard but for GLIM SPANKY I may have plans. Some of the melodies are ringing in my mind from time to time. We shall see. Next week will brings us the most lovable silly not Anime girl irl Asakura Momo's 4th single because she's just as described (lol) and the new single sounds lively, so I'll give her a chance. Also on review in Klassic Note will be LuckLife's 2nd album which hopefully I'll be able to listen to it considering the topic song isn't that great. Man, we're slowly running out of good songs...

In the newest news which I don't know of, SID's music library (in case you don't know of them I reviewed one of their singles back in 2014 lol) is now available (I know I'm a week late in this but) in major streaming platforms, and that of course includes Apple Music Japan. So yeah, go ahead and re-live the past that is now forgotten, but seriously, where are the good songs guys. That, they are trying to realise with the new mini-album due in September. And they're giving as a preview! Hmm... won't say I like it, but I'll give the release a listen when it comes. Hey, another artist joins the ranks. It's making my Apple Music subscription worth more every year.




Okay I know this is not much, but hey remember the new Anime airs tonight ie. I can only review them tomorrow. (Well technically I can watch Asobi Asobase live but I wanna watch it twice haha) Late night Anime problems, everyone. That, and I gotta work tomorrow. *giggles* Okay cya guys tomorrow. I'm nervous and happy at the same time that some small company would want me to work for them. Little do they know... no it's nothing guys don't worry about it haha