Monday 20 August 2018

The Entertainment News 2018 Edition Issue #33 - Anime Extra

Hey!

I know I look like I'm happy, but hey, my first day of full-time employment getting a proper salary... wasn't that bad. But considering I came out of government service to the private sector, you must wonder why everyone is so slack. Fine by me though. *waves goodbye to previous employer* Haha okay let's do Anime then! *sigh* Things I can't talk about with my colleagues... or could I?

Well, we can but hope. *punches chest with clenched fist* March forward!! <= not Attack on Titan reference




アニメ Asobi Asobase
"I don't care anymore" and CUE THE TRAINING MONTAGE lmao
I thought that tsukumogami show is the only Anime this season I'll be watching talk about gossip but hey this one has it too haha even though I think we can come up with those ourselves lol. The new episode (#AsobiAsobase07) plays a lot on conspiracy, and pretty much all the weird stuff comes back and reminds you this show is nothing but a joke. *laughs* Like really, there's nothing serious about this show, isn't it? Okay, maybe. Firstly, Aozora-san (the one suspected of being a male) has a request for the girls. Specifically, to steal a book which reveals secrets of the people in school. It's mostly on Hanako's fault which brought the reputation of the Pastimer's Club to its lowest in Anime history for school clubs, but still, when you want to read a book, you read all the way till the end. *sees Aozora burn some pages* Oh well. *laughs* But yeah, the only serious part of the show too. Also, sorry Olivia we know of your BO lol. Secondly, Hanako's bored after school. Well, remember Kasumi and Olivia had to take remedial classes? This genius doesn't have to, and it took some time for her to realise that she could just meddle with her friend's stuff. So sorry Kasumi, it was all meant to be. I mean, the BL thing. And damn, that was quite lame. Not only did they put the story on a dumb end, they also didn't reveal what happened after the cut. Well, I guess we have to imagine like how Hanako imagined it I guess. Lastly, home economics the way you like it. Olivia's one was great and simple and looks great on her too, Hanako made a yukata which was kind of off due to the lack of sleeves but didn't fare as worse as Kasumi who took a risk and tried making a T-shirt which CAN'T FIT HER HUGE RACK lol yes I meant to do that haha. So yeah, the skirt thing would have worked, but instead she chose the Hanako-please-save-me method which of course, ended up in a disaster. I hope Hanako's yukata was fine after this lol
When you overreact in front of your friends lol
Hanako is so cute in this I can't even
P.S. I like how Hanako wants to burn away all their crimes when it has so far already been made into seven 20-minute length videos and broadcast in dozens of TV channels and the Internet lmao
P.P.S. "OS XP" lol you Anime can't you just pay the copyright

アニメ Shingeki no Kyojin Season 3
"If humanity is more precious than one single life..." I mean Erwin, with one man you can't bang haha
Wow, this episode (#AttackOnTitan42) is fantastic. Finally, JOY in an Anime series of despair. I hope we aren't near the end because it sure feels like so right now. Following Erwin's supposed conviction in front of the king, the pivot point came in where Pyxis cleans his butt off the Scouts so he doesn't get killed, the officials in royalty think they are right, and suddenly Wall Rose was broken. So yeah, make the decision to close them so half the people left get killed? Well, at least the Military Police head had some balls to defend his own humane decision. So yeah, apparently it was a planned coup detat, and the Premier ie. head of the military is ready to act in response to a liability of a government and a really fake I-paid-to-not-talk-and-sleep-here king. (God, I wanna be that guy lol) But of course, this was only half the story. The other half rests on the real royal blood who were purposedly set on fire on the day where Wall Maria (recall Episode 1) was broken down, and what were the Reiss family doing praying in church? Well I wouldn't know, but suffice it to say, Lord Reiss had his way. Why hold on to his last hope of a descendant and Eren? I mean, if Hange didn't give enough of a clue for you all to guess I'll make a guess right here: Eren's about to get eaten. *laughs* Okay we can't do that he has to live. But, we might be revealed what might be the biggest time bomb in close to 40 Anime episodes, this show. Let's see what you have up your nape, Historia. (And no, I'm not doing a sex act lol)
Thought he looked ripped so I gave him a screenshot
Thought he looked worse than last week so I gave him a screenshot haha
P.S. I like how the law clause that idiot stated out is directly applicable to himself and the throne too haha BOOM GOT HIM

アニメ Tsukumogami Kashimasu
That's Komatsu Mikako (voicing Okou-san) imitating Gokui yesterday night haha it never gets old
In the new episode (#Tsukumogami05) of... come guys say it with me: #TheGossip!! Yeah, we got it there haha. Okay, the episode. Ignoring the still supposed mystery and ending of mention of Suou which apparently is a fake since the two immediately recognised it, Okou-san also kind of helped avert the marriage disaster from last week. Moving on, we talk about a bandit, of justice! And this time, it's Ohime the tsukumogami's turn. Legend has it that there's this guy who grants the wishes from the nearby shrine, that, and steals from the rich to give to the poor. Supposedly swaying towards any wish that is happening in town, it got real attention in the community when the news spread far and wide in paper. Ohime, curious to see one for herself, got in the act but with a different story, I suppose. We'll explain that in a while, but yeah, it's like that moonhead story but with Ohime now haha. In a series of events, we then found out that it was all for intention, where the newspaper man did the act, brought it up to 9000, and they were selling like hotcakes. I mean, the one guy who stole from the same place every time? Yeah, too bad I was too dumb to figure this out, but the guy's creating stories for his own benefit. Sorry I can't be excited about writing about it because I believe you should watch it for yourself as it's as interesting... as it can sound like in Edo period drama. I promise, it's better than real life ones. *laughs* Funny thoughts happened when I watched this show which kind of made no sense though, but hey it's Anime I kind of forgave it. For example, no one knows if Ohime was actually stolen or her statement was true since she was the "God" and the other one present was Itachi Kozo (lol) so yeah, I wouldn't believe it. *laughs* Cya guys next time on #TheGossip, where we continue to progress that cancelled marriage hopefully convincing your mother to let you marry the one cute girl in the cafe. Hey, it's not hard today but back then, it's quite a challenge. Be sure to make use of your nearby pawn shop merchant to make sure your mom believes you want the smart girl behind the counter lol. Hey actually Okou-san can fake the news too, make it super valuable and she'll have done it!! *laughs* Ah the jokes never end
That one time thinking too much killed him lol Goi
When no one thought you got Employee of the Month
P.S. "In fact, I have no experience in solving mysteries" YEAH NO SHIT BRO ME TOO <= Seiji if he has balls part2
P.P.S. *sniff sniff* You wished it was a girl's handkerchief lol time to punish that thief with my jitte haha (nope not BL I swear)
[On a totally unrelated note because I play DOAXVV too...]
Luna-chan would be overjoyed at the sight of this and get immediately disappointed lol
[Trivia: She likes baked sweet potatoes though so... close enough?]




Cya guys on Sunday then. This is going to be a good exception as I struggle to do this during my work days. I mean, it's only Day 1 so it's fine, but if I ever have to do overtime... forgive me for pushing this back to Sundays. We shall see. For now, I'll juggle them all. Have a good night everyone! *laughs*