Tuesday 30 April 2019

The Music Video Review - Catch the Rainbow!

*trumpets sounding* (or just hit this that'll work too haha)

Hey, and welcome back to "Kawaii Golden Week Japan", the impromptu name I'm going to give this week because I'm technically enjoying half of what Japan is experiencing (besides the extra 10 days off from change of era because I don't have that many days leave lol) and there are many more to talk about likely leading to that one photobook, so here we are.

Yesterday we reviewed our my lovely imouto haha, so today we do another imouto we review Minase Inori's music video! If you're expecting a serious review you are not getting it haha




WHAT IT IS ABOUT
I like to humbly say, it's mostly because how good the song came out to be. First impressions for me didn't lie well, but when I got into and especially watching this music video you CANNOT not give this song. Plus, it's on Apple Music. (#NotAd) Anyways, the video gives encouragement in the form of a kotekitai (I can say that because my sis is in one, no joke) (drum and what band? lol) and they made Inorin the band major. Well, she is technically conducting our lives indirectly so that's a good representation lmao. It also lives up to the lyrics which she wrote, us supporting her along the way and her returning the favour in the best way she knows how to: fanservice. Let's get to it haha


THE VIDEO
If you want to watch it for yourself, I got you covered.


(Edit: Aw you piece of shit why I cannot embed my Inorin here)
But if you wonder what you may have missed, read on hehe


THE GALLERY
Here's a dozen images of Inorin and don't ask where the band is because you're not getting those haha okay maybe just one to show the scale of the cast (well they're in most of them so whatever haha)

The only time Inorin's face is full of expression is when she has to sell something lmao don't ask me why ask her

Also, some of these images are her wanting to pierce me for some reason lmao

And finally:
Fun fact: I made that using my phone on an online site (should still be over here) when I watched this and went to bed, loving that unnatural wink so much (she did mention this in a livestream tbh) I had to make it into a GIF and send it to my friend lmao TMI




That is it then. Too much Inorin shots and I'm about to drop dead, but we're not done yet! However here is where the schedule will get a little uncertain mainly due to the anticipation of that one package when it arrives so other than that I have a Ten-chan live video I haven't watched, and maybe we'll talk about video games because Klassic Note is not cute haha see ya

P.S. Maybe Sumipe because I haven't gotten enough of music video reviews screenshots haha

P.P.S. It's posted on the first day of Reiwa Era, people. I, uh, scheduled it for midnight Japan time zone. You cannot see it on the post date but I assure you.

Yay first post of the era lol