Monday 29 April 2019

The Music Video Review - First Plot

I said I'll never do another one of these again. I guess I broke my own promise haha

So yeah, I may have ditched Attack on Titan (you can see if the Entertainment News post is updated after this lol) just to do this, but I watched the one music video last night and I want to hug Nan-chan so bad but I can't so here we are.

Yes, it's a Natsukawa Shiina music video review!! Don't even stop me from commenting on this hehe


THE PLOT
No pun intended because the title of the song says so, but it's plenty of things fused into one. For one, special effects. If you noticed and if you're like me who saw the making video too, you'll be surprised to see many scenes of her actually running in front of a green screen, which also brings us to the next point. Then, it's a journey back in time. To those music videos she has been in, more like a nostalgia ride, but also a recollection, which is also what the lyrics try to iterate. (Lyrics written by hers truly, by the way) (Apparently, it's a trend somehow) Lastly, it's plenty of close-ups. It's her in glasses, in like a jumper suit, and her being emotional. More than enough to make me love her once more. Okay let's get to the images hehe


THE GALLERY
Because images speak better than words, here are a couple dozen more. And yes you are not going to see that puppet in the video go watch the video if you want not Nan-chan haha
[DO NOT MIND MY COMMENTS lol]
If you don't like this chubby face of a girl, I do. *giggles*
Emo Nansu sings within me, I don't know why
*speechless*
If she were to be remembered this is a good summary haha
(She did say she wants the line drawings to be on shirts though, so...)
AAAHHHH MEGANE AAAHHHH haha
Because she ain't got that rack and has to pretend she has lol sorry
So close, so close...
You hardly ever see Nan-chan and blue together haha not Ten-chan btw
Megane + Close-up = Perfection
If Nan-chan would ever do reactions in a video this is it haha
Me in Chemistry class lol I wished she was in my class hehe
Heart you too, Nan-chan.
I'm getting serious music video flashbacks here especially the last one
I wouldn't call this time travel since it's CG but whatever haha
Emo Nansu is... the face behind is creepy lol
Cannot unsee that healthy set of teeth haha
xD
Her with a selfie stick? What were you thinking?? Haha
(Btw in the making it was her carrying a heavy portable camera lmao)
It was her all the time- That's all the puppet images you're getting haha
She was writing her own story!
(May I refer you to her collaboration novel with two other voice actresses, in stores now)
Just a lovely gif to end this review :)



That's it for today, where I start a 5-part series of "Kawaii Golden Week" where we traverse Japan's Golden Week from old to new imperial eras, covering whatever cute stuff I know of. Yeah, it's happening, as haphazard this sounds haha. Cya guys tomorrow where I review (not Anime btw) Minase Inori's music video because that technically is better than this (sorry) and I feel bad for only doing this. Haha have a good night