Monday 20 May 2019

APoL: The Huge Update

Because it'a a holiday (in-lieu) (why do I always have to emphasise this as if I don't deserve it) and I picked up my butt to finish this that I set up to do, so here we are.

In this update, I've done up Chapter 16v2 which added a couple of details which I left out without much elaboration. More importantly, all chapters written thus far and beyond will go through grammar verification (#NotSponsored) by Grammarly, because my grammar is so bad it needs some AI help lol. Anyways, it's done, so hopefully you won't puke too much reading the stuff I've written like, 7 years ago haha *pukes*

I will still post the chapters below, but be aware that (1) the Scribd site will stop publishing chapters from Chapter 15 (and will also not include this update too), and (2) all of this listed below can be read in full by visiting the official Strikingly site which... probably needs some updating so I can present it to anyone besides myself lol

The chapters, in version order as it will not be listed on the site:

Introduction Arc
Shiriko Arc
Training Arc
Sora Arc
Kenichi Arc?


This is it then. Time to nap haha time to think about how to write Chapter 17 now that I've got the Duel mechanics out of the way...