Sunday 30 June 2019

The Entertainment News 2019 Edition Issue #26

Well, that was quite a weekend. When I meant that I mean "I did not take any afternoon naps" lol but really man I could use those to compensate for my work life (click on the link below to read the rest I'm testing something out)

So yeah, been decorating my room a bit with a photo frame and a new photo album with that new shipment I showed you guys recently, so yeah, the next might just happen real fast considering I've not thought of going to Japan just yet. Then again going there to buy isn't cheaper it just cuts off the shipping fee which is shipping me there lmao. Ten-chan looks great with twintails btw hehe

All Anime this season should end this week, and I shall talk about what is in next season, I guess.




アニメ Sewayaki Kitsune no Senko-san
Aw, Enouji better save that VCR of the last episode of that Anime for both of them haha they still using VCR? *looks at Anime "Kannagi"* "It's a Sony" lmao
You know what's worse than leaving? Leaving without a word, people. In this final episode (#SenkoSan12) of this... fantasy series to be honest, Senko has left Nakano's life. Man, must they end this series on a sad note? Of course not, but you know, we gotta give a plot twist. Nakano hasn't been able to contact Senko-san ever since he went back to his hometown, but yeah it's just because she has to go to the other world to stock up on food lol so... technology doesn't work there. Then again, it probably worried the heck out of Nakano as his burden continues to increase with the fact that his colleague is pestering him again (it really feels like Nakano is the only guy who can tank everything from the boss but every time he's there to answer stuff he's just getting shit on time and again) (Evil cycle, everyone) and that he thinks negatively once again to Senko-san leaving him. Not wrong, to be honest. In the other world, Senko-san is debating with Sora-san on whether she should continue to pamper this guy, as we have known, driven by the fact that it was technically compensation to taking care of the ancestor who saved her life. Hey, it all comes around. So yeah, the ancestor didn't live long, that's for sure, despite Senko-san's care all those years, and Sora is afraid history will just repeat himself with the probably cursed family that Nakano is in. I mean, look at his father haha. Anyways, Senko-san (as expected) is determined to take care of this one guy until it's over I suppose, which will confirm Sora's test on her resolve to see it till the end. Well, if you can't repay it the current generation, do it in the future ones; That's what I always say as a demigod. *laughs* So yeah, Senko-san got let off (not as in got fired), and she came back for the guy. All in all, a simple premise of a series to let you be super envious that Nakano with his screwed up life and a kid fox for a demigod and maid actually exists, and despite my slight reluctance of watching this every week, I still really enjoyed the series. From Anime Anime "Inari Shoujo Yoko-chan" (lol) to Shiro-chan to Senko-san and her tail and so on, there's always something to talk about and love in every episode. The backstory is okay; I doubt this is the dealbreaker for whoever is watching this anwyays, but still. If you like to hear some 800-year-old fox squeals ie. Waki Azumi and don't mind being totally jealous of this one guy because you might have someone you love in your life (unlike me), then yeah, this show is nice to watch. I'll be darned if I don't have to watch the day Nakano will die though haha no season 2 please just don't
Not me when this was happening to Yoko-chan I promise
(The rest of the episode though...)
Not me when this was happening to Yoko-chan I promise
(The rest of the episode though...)
P.S. Just a side note but which is sadder: Yoko-chan last episode or that episode in Attack on Titan where Armin got burnt into a crisp? ARMIN NO lol

アニメ Bungo Stray Dogs
"Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" I swear this is NOT a Bananas in Pajamas reference lmao
You know, action show with classical music because they paid the copyright for it and wouldn't mind downsizing their soundtrack production and giving the one composer a break. *laughs* In this final episode (#BungouStrayDogs37) of this series? Hey, don't tell me that's it, please. Also, we need to see the continuation of many things that have started since this episode. Firstly, whatever happened to conclude this arc. Pushkin was chased by the two intruders, but yeah, he got away from them only to (spoiler alert) be found out of his escape route by literally everyone else who isn't in the hideout lol, so he's done for haha. As with Fyodor's sidekick Ivan though, he's one strong opponent. But then again it's two versus one so I doubt his chances of winning will still be high haha. But yeah, they gotta one up the action from the previous season, and hell yeah they did. Akutagawa and Atsushi literally fused their powers together haha. Again, it takes one from each side of the force to come up with something invulnerable, like Dazai and Chuuya. (Talking about Chuuya, where did he go?) (Oh he's still stuck in the book? *laughs*) All in all, awesome fighting, but Dazai still hasn't figured out what happened to Fyodor, as the two intruders did not find him in the mines. So yeah, he had to get some external help. With Francis and his recently picked up patent "Eyes of God" (wow I had to go back to find out what that was tbh I totally forgot he "bought" that surveillance system lol), he was able to expend all his resources to find out where Fyodor is actually at and... allow the government to apprehend him, yeah. Whatever, dude. Just don't let him go, okay? *one guy drops dead* Come on, what did I tell you? Now, for assumptions and predictions. From the top, communication between the bad guys. Yeah, the radio was not a farce or for whatever reason the production loves them, but it's for communication since Fyodor probably already bought the whole radio station down lol sure bro. Then, is Fyodor's Ability himself. I know I got spoiled from the Wiki already but, from here on it will be a mystery, because this is the only instance thus far even in original work that he has shown his Ability, to kill whoever touches him even the slightest. My guess here then would be to refer to the only action show I love (it's "BLEACH" btw) (I know Ivan's Ability resembles some Flame Haze but still) and deduce that Fyodor might also be an illusionist. To be able to move away from the bunker out to a random cafe? You need to fool the whole place in order to escape, to say the least. Distractions throughout are probably also not enough to fool Dazai, I would believe. Which will also explain how he can kill the one guy who touched him, since it's an illusion and he can stab the guy or whatever in return while still standing with his hands up. So yeah, if that's the case then he might be out of jail real soon haha oh well. Lastly, what Akutagawa said to Atsushi. I suppose there is continuation here (hopefully for season 4 ooo I can't wait haha) but suffice it to say that the weretiger wants Akutagawa to not kill people in the next half a year and in turn he gets to kill this guy in six months. This supposedly will let the Port Mafia killer realise what it means to be who he is today, I suppose. It's all flair, I think, but yeah, you think that wil happen? (He just secretly kills dolls in his room like how I secretly masturbate-) We won't know, and among the celebration (Kyouka-chan kawaii haha) and supposed punishment from Fukuzawa which may be done at a later date maybe, we toast a drink to Stray Dogs. Yeah. It sounds too smooth of an ending to give. That's why I'm worried. But I'm sure it'll come back. I just hope that the series break is as short as Akutagawa's kill break so we can watch more action again in half a year. Again, so hyped after every episode I can't even
MVP this season
MVP this season haha no really think about it
P.S. "I have seen what it's like to be axed. Also, cleaning up after is a pain." Wow Kyouka-chan I don't want to know about your work experience lol
P.P.S. To end this off, something that also seriously lacks explanation, is The Guild's agreement with The Rats, or as I would like to call Fyodor's group. Remember the last season where the airship Moby Dick was destroyed and left a chip controlled by Fyodor's gang? Yeah, that. No one explained that, not even Katai. I suppose that's also for another Please do season 4 haha


Ah, I almost forgot.

アニメ Summer 2019 Anime Preview
[With reference to Random Curiosity]
Once again, here are my comments on what I saw from the list for the upcoming season:
  • Tejina Senpai [airs 2nd July 2019] is just someone who sucks at magic which would make of a funny premise until you notice the heavy ecchi stuff that is also in it, comparable to shows like Nagasarete Airantou and pretty much every other ecchi show I wouldn't watch. But since this is voiced by Ede-chan (Hondo Kaede) who sounds like Ayachi (Taketatsu Ayana) for some reason now (someone's 2nd choice after Ayachi has to prepare for wedding? lol) and... if this is good on episode one ie. jokes more than ecchi then maybe I'll watch.
  • Sounan Desu ka? NO WAY. If "that's what it is", then no. I don't like island survival shows at all haha
  • Joshikousei no Mudazukai [airs 5th July 2019] sounds like a really boring slice-of-life show even with a huge cast, to be honest. But... I may just take a look to see if I'll even want to watch it. As long as that idiot is not as dumb as that other infamous one in this blog I will give "WWW.WORKING!!" level Tomacchan (Tomatsu Haruka) and (Toyosaki) Aki-chan any time of the day haha
  • Araburu Kisetsu no Otome-domo yo. [airs 5th July 2019] I would actually give if it's good since it starts off with a simple premise, and so long as they make sex jokes "Seitokai Yakuindomo" level but never got into any sort of romance/lesbian stuff this might be the best one this season lol. I may have called it out too early since Mocho (Asakura Momo) is in it lmao no she wasn't the one who said she wants sex haha
  • Don't ask if I want to watch Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san 2 [airs 7th July 2019] or not. I'm going to get teased by Takagi-san whatever reply I give haha (I just want to tease Takahashi Rie only tbh which is outside of the Anime)
Yeah, that's it. I don't watch those dungeon sequels lol, and I'm most definitely not interested in stuff from another world. The only worlds I'm interested in are fictional real world stuff. Just... fail some magic and talk about sex and I'll be hooked haha

[Update 2019.07.01: Once again, the blog migration is not tonight. I gotta settle the Anime this season first ie. This post so only tomorrow will this place change (or not becaus e as I said you won't feel the difference)]
アニメ Shingeki no Kyojin Season 3 Part.2
"Next time, write us an article on how impressive the Scouts are will do" Haha Levi you smart ass on the other hand they'll need it
Man, now I want Erwin to slap you in the f**king face you bloody recruit what the f**k do you know. *laughs* (That idiot knows Erwin rejected the shot?) In this final episode (#AttackOnTitan59) of the season, it brings us one important question: why did Erwin not take the shot FUCK YOU MILITARY PEASANTS haha anyways it's "what should we do now we know of the truth" to be honest. After Eren knew of the deepest of truths, the Scouts at the height of war were honoured with medals, which of course, comes to the displeasement of the rest of the military since... well, they don't know of the truth, for starters. Add in that one noob that survived the war, staying by Erwin the commander till the end, it's no wonder he thinks he's the hero and should be saved. Heroes shouldn't be saved, you idiot. On the other hand, it's not about agreement or anything, but with Eren's whole knowledge of the situation (as we do too, being the audience) he asked himself the ultimate question of this series, on what to do next. Fighting is an option, but if we think about this pragmatically the Eldians here won't stand a chance to the regime that is on the other island, for sure. Then how? Allow themselves to be eradicated even as Zeke goes back to report to the other humans who will then plot their next move to the now shrinking race who knows of the truth? So yeah, it is quite a conundrum already, to say the least. Add in that the people within the Walls got to enjoy a period of peace even after knowing of the truth, and the Scouts being able to explore beyond the walls and not be killed by a bunch of Titans straight on... everything Eren saw in his connecting dreams with the other Titans was revealed in front of their eyes. The Paradise exists to send fellow trapped Eldians who misbehave to the Walls, and the main trio finally got to see the sea. But especially with Eren, he is scared. Scared of the truth. Mostly also because blame was upon them, and they are setting out to...? I mean, if you ask me fighting definitely sounds fun, but they are not going to win against technology and a minigun probably lmao. But considering Titans were the best they can send to the Walls to "fight", I doubt they have progressed much. Many of these would be answered in - I assume, and I hope you have seen it - the final season which will air next year, and I can't wait for an awesome conclusion. I must say, this series has thus far presented itself to be surprising in terms of backstory, and I'm still rather glad it took this long to build it up. All in all, it's filled with action, mostly despair, but as we continue to see hope, we also continue to be aware of the dangers these guys would be in, and I am expecting a sad ending to conclude this series we all enjoyed. Prove me wrong, Anime, and we shall see how this goes on the real war between human races next year. *clenches fist on chest*
When everyone is psyched about the new bubble tea flavour but I don't
MFW I get to touch a maiden's hand lmao
P.S. To be honest, if there are people who will still doubt on the reality, then clearly they do not know of everything. I mean, not that we should show the dreams Eren saw, but still.
[I wanted to end this on a light note so... sorry for the joking thumbnails haha]

音楽 This Week on Klassic Note
Another week, another week of nothing here in Klassic Note though, to be honest. I'm still catching up on a lot of stuff so I haven't been listening to new songs whatsoever. But hey, maybe I should go listen to new songs. Talking about those, I might give a listen to Earphones' new single next week (yeah) and will probably my first since their debut year back in 2015. They will be surprised they can't wait for me to give them money haha we shall see

On news in Twitter and everywhere else if social media isn't their thing, Kawano Marina is getting a new single soon, Minase Inori is getting new single for an Anime airing next year wtf, because Minase Inori's music video collection released this week the one CM song is available as download and streaming media, miwa is getting a new song drama tie-in, and fumika is releasing a new digital single next week. Maybe I'll take a listen to that.




So yeah, that's it. With regards to the site migration though, it'll happen tomorrow after I update this post on Attack on Titan's last episode this season (season 3 part.2 btw haha) and THEN it'll happen. The final post will be published (which will also appear on the new site btw) on this current one you are seeing (and not if you see this on 2nd July 2019 and beyond) and then depending on how successful I can backup this place I may or may not be able to restore it on time coming Tuesday which will be the day I started this blog, 5 years ago. Yeah. Hype if you must, but I gotta prepare mote testing and putting forward some changes to clean up a little before this thing will work smoothly tomorrow night hopefully. Cya guys then, and until next time... gotta love that new photo frame on my desk haha I couldn't think of what to put there so I thought I could re-use my scanned images. Ten-chan looks great on it tbh hehe bye