Sunday 22 December 2019

The Entertainment News 2019 Edition Issue #51

Hmm, Saikoro Club ends this week and Babylon continues the week after next... well at least we have one week to read Manga maybe haha I'll remember to do it

Welcome back. I hope you enjoyed the marvel of a body that is Uesaka Sumire and her new photobook (haha) but if not you can go see it first, I can wait. *laughs* I... didn't do much besides writing that post yesterday tbh lol

Let's talk about Anime today, I guess. Let's hope next season previews come soon so I can talk about RikeKoi haha Ten-chan~!!

Don't quote me on this but if I go crazy over Ten-chan every week next year for three months please don't stop me haha okay let's begin




アニメ Houkago Saikoro Club
"Come on, high school second year me!!" Ah, Aya-chan never fails to impress
"Walking by the Kamogawa River really reminds us on how we met, right?" Yeah Aya-chan and how you flopped real bad in the water lmao. In this sort of nostalgic plus forward-looking final episode (#SaikoroClub12) we talk about Miki-chan's problems. You know, she doesn't have many problems other than recognising that she is alone. *laughs* Just like every other Anime who will face this problem the girls finish a year of high school (well about half a year for Emmy-chan), and move on to second years. As they talk about what happens in second year ie. being in different classes (I mean Miki-chan, as long as there is Aya-chan it's enough imo) (haha), Midori-chan... not winning the contest haha you don't say because George is not going to let her pass that easily, and Emmy-chan going back to Germany to show off her game to someone there so she can publish it... everyone has thought of something in the near future. Heck, even Aya-chan wants to follow her father's footsteps and be an animal photographer and live overseas. (It's like as if Miki-chan knows something about South America but we don't know lol) Hey, perhaps it's about time to think about those too, Miki-chan. But instead of doing that, she turned the other direction and hopes everyone would be around for longer, or even forever. Of course that would be a stretch or anyone, but hey, it's worth hoping. So in a one fine day in the spring vacation (which is a rarity in Anime since most things end beore that) (you know, graduation), Miki-chan wants to meet up with all of them. Of course if you don't have a schedule and everyone is busy somehow, you're not going to get your girls together and play. From calling Aya-chan in the middle of the night being sad about being alone, to visiting Emmy-chan in her board game cafe, to going to the Saikoro Club to find Midori... well at least she left traces behind wherever she went haha. That, and she bought a card game somehow. Hey, you can be sad all you want but we gotta make that paper lol. Anyways, she just sat along aside the river thinking why she be all alone again (your friends are busy, girl, should've just arranged a time to meet up) (haha), she got spotted by Tanoue and Yoshida who were walking to see a movie together (this is so gay I can't even), but you know, good guy Yoshida had to call to her walk to her side and ask her what's wrong ask his friend to call his girl and tell her what they saw. (What a d*ck, don't go out with this guy Miki-chan haha) And so Aya-chan now knows about it, and perhaps it's a good time to tell you guys that the girls be worried of her, and the phone is cut because whose phone batteries won't be dead in 2019 where battery life shouldn't be an issue lol. And since she wasn't disrupted and bought a card game because it reminds her of her childhood toys, Miki-chan started playing her own monologue with the cards. I mean, I normally do this at home in my room but whatever. *laughs* Also, Yoshida is looking, by the way. Oh well. So I'm not going to creep you guys out with the imagination things, and so the friends found her. And you bet they will assure her that they will be friends forever. Well, at least until you guys fall out because of a board game lol. Also "You're a very important friend to us" since you're the main girl without you this series won't exist haha breaking 4th wall there. To end the series, they play the card game which is real simple in premises considering there isn't much airtime left (lol), and if name master Miki didn't impress you with her play at this game, no one will. So yeah, that's about it. Simple yet somewhat happy ending. I mean, it sucks already when Midori-chan's game got rejected haha. Anyways, I still think this show in all is great, and besides Miki-chan's troubles and Kyouko I would argue (just like Miki I think she's a bully lol), that this series is really good, from the games to the subtle boring game explanations (I mean, this got my friend to buy some of them so whatever also Midori-chan~) to some romance maybe to more board games to whatever whatever maid cosplay to Emmy-chan (YEAH MVP haha) and so on... there's always something fun to talk about every episode. So yeah, this show is good. I can't really find fault in this, to be honest. Also maybe because I didn't come in expecting much of this series, so not having problems I guess is already impressive. As a final word, you wish there was this bunch of fun friends to play with you on board games you never see how YouTubers play board games? It's not this level to say the least where's my board game livestream haha
My general opinion of this series also Shibusawa your inner fangirl for senpai is showing lol
I have a feeling that Aya is trying to strangle this deer instead of healing it lmao
P.S. Sometimes you question whether your grandmother will be truly happy to see her grandkids come back to visit her from afar haha just joking I don't have one already
P.P.S. "I generally prefer European game designs though" Wow that America burn right there Midori-chan well that's what happens when you don't give people face, George. *laughs*



音楽 This Week on Klassic Note
Okay I have a aulty keyboard (that was not a spelling mistake btw) so let's be done with this ASAP. (The ollowing paragraphs will be ixed as much as possible haha) LuckLife's new mini-album isn't all too bad, as from last week I did give one o the two song previews I have reverted back to giving the topic song instead and another song which I haven't heard before because I was quirky lol. Anyways, there's that, I kind of contributed in informing the Internet about them shifting music labels which gave us the streaming music advantage lol (I, uh, commented that they won't be doing Bungo Stray Dogs theme songs anymore just because), so that's that. Next week we welcome, very lately to the party, Ikimonogakari's new album after 3 years not releasing new albums. Yeah, that's quite some time. Well, I'll be darned if it's good but in case it got too good I've already technically excluded them from the Song Awards this year because the timeframe will be too short anyways. Well, besides the one song which I gave on their anniversary in March anyways.

On news surrounding the Internet and speciically Twitter my ingers are getting numb rom copy pasting lol, didn't know NICO Touches The Walls disbanded and is expected to end their activities this year (wow why) which makes their full album earlier in June this year which I did not give any (but I listened) their last release (why), THE ORAL CIGARETTES will be releasing a new album next year (no specific date though), and thanks LuckLife and their new music video in full, thanks. Well, I didn't know NICO much anyways so this is not as sad as Aqua Timez but still.




Okay my ingers are tired rom ixing this shitshow so I'm going to try to contact Logitech support to get this replaced hopefully cya guys next week and until then I hope you have a great Christmas I had a real good roll in DOAXVV btw I had to show this o because all tickets no gems (because gems guarantee you an SR on a 10-roll) and THREE SSRs on a 10-roll. Yeah. Best Christmas ever haha also Sumipe's photobook so if you haven't seen it yet please help yourself to a second serving okay I'll do a read of this tomorrow to fix this as usual so i you can't stand this mess come back tomorrow okay bye