Sunday 29 December 2019

The Entertainment News 2019 Edition Issue #52

It's finally the last post, huh. Well, last regular weekly post.

Hey, welcome back, to the post where I still haven't gotten by keyboard ixed, as you can see haha. I'll probably cry over the act that I have to wait until next year to get a replacement since I lost the proo o purchase or this piece o crap and now I live to regret. Well, this time I buy online so rest assured the service will be around LAZADA NOOO haha

How am I doing on Song Awards this year? I legit don't know. Gotta start thinking then, and since my Sunday would be mostly burned (regardless of whether I'm at a relative's place), doing this on a Saturday really is going to be a good idea dear future self DAMMIT I'm fixing the characters haha Fs in comments for my keyboard- oh I disabled that here? Haha




アニメ Winter 2020 Anime Season Preview
(Source: Random Curiosity)
As usual, I'll talk about what Anime has piqued my interest to even watch an episode. Others that weren't listed aren't worthy of my weekly time slot haha also titles with dates are slated for review here

In order of appearance courtesy of the Anime site I've followed for a decade:
  • ID:INVADED sounds like a cool mystery show, but considering it's sci-fi and there isn't much action and I'm going to see more blood, I'm not going to watch this. Next time, original Anime.
  • Now that we get to see what Pet is... nah I'm not in the mood for action really
  • My friend seems to like that isekai weakling Anime titled "Itai no wa Iya nano- whatever I don't care lol
  • I know what hentai pedophile disaster is Nekopara so no thanks. No seriously, no.
  • Hatena Illusion [airs 9th Jan 2020] seems like a total ripoff to Tejina Senpai, but I think it's just a coincidence. The Anime adaptation wave here is not a coincidence though. We legit still don't have much info though despite the stellar cast.
  • If I ever watch Oshi ga Budoukan Itte Kuretara Shinu I'll hate Japan idolism forever, just like how I already hate it from not watching Idolmaster. NEXT!!
  • Jibaku Shounen Hanako-kun [airs 9th Jan 2020] sounds like a fun show about spirits, and with a certain level of action and quirkiness it seems like a good show to watch once in a while. Besides, Akarin's in it haha
  • Yes, I'm watching Rikei ga Koi ni Ochita no de Shoumei Shite Mita [airs 10 Jan 2020] because of glasses Ten-chan. Period. *laughs* I'll worry about heavy scientific stuff halfway through the season lol
  • Okay, I think I may give Boku no Tonari ni Ankoku Hakaishin ga Imasu [airs 11 Jan 2020] a watch because I'm a fan of dumb jokes and would love to be the tsukkomi role for once YOU KNOW people are dumb when they can't retort to your jokes lmao we shall see a couple to see if I can stand it
  • I think my first readthrough of the post landed my curiosity on Kyokou Suiri [airs 11 Jan 2020] because (1) I can sense the action in this one and I have a feeling that I might like it over whatever Hanako-kun is above, and (2) Akarin be main girl. *giggles* We shall see Akarin, we shall see.
This shall be it, but damn Kitou "Akarin" Akari be getting many roles this season. And to summarise the previous season in one sentence, Saikoro Club was worth the watch (my friend got a lot of the games mentioned because of this), and it was a mistake giving theme songs thinking that Babylon wouldn't be a massacre. *silence* I'm done haha MAGASE~!! lol

漫画 Kuroshitsuji
Welp, no more scans liao. When one dies it's going to be hard to find a successor. I guess this is left aside until then. Also, go support them by buying licensed English translation haha

漫画 Dagashi Kashi
Since we have more chapters, let's talk about it. I'll... try not to read the end first since we are about 20 chapters till there and I believe this will be done in full. The new chapters (156-160) talk about various stuff believed to be famous amongst kids and dagashi lovers, from fidget spinners ("hand spinner?" f**k off haha), to beads inside ramune bottles instead of recycling the bottles themselves (we are doing them a deed since recycling the little beads will be a waste anyways), to convenience store coffee making probably driving Sayashi crazy (or not), whatever implied kiss that might be happening but not lol, to boys talk about marshmallows with relation to women. *laughs* There, saved you 20 minutes of reading lol. Anyways, those were funny, I can NEVER get enough of dere Sayashi (even if she is married lol, 'cos Numakura Manami), and secretly in me I still want them to do a final season to send this series off in the most glorious way possible, by adapting it till the end. Also, if they still need a reason to earn more money through sponsorships like Yutaka in the convenience store I don't mind haha
Embarrassed Saya-chan is the best
Me if and when I start thinking about Saya-chan lol

漫画 KONOBI
It has been some time since we caught up to this, so let's do it. The new chapters (60-82) I would say it's full of laughs from (yes I'm doing all 20 chapters) personality test for Uchimaki from Uchimaki (no prizes for guessing if his choices are unrealistic or pedophilic lol), having a kotatsu in the Art Club because they can, stealing Uchimaki's sketch book because he was drawing in class again lol, whatever whatever coloured glasses which are probably 3D glasses, Uchimaki's sister is the new character to join the fray (and technically we found someone to read Usami's mind haha), Uchimaki and Imari-chan going on a movie date pissing somebody off haha you know who, finally they got to the romance comedy parts in Uchimaki's home hehe (not going to spoil it but it involves a naked chick haha) (yes, like a baby chicken lmao no it's not that), the girls in the Club digging through Colette's camera and finding out that the President may have an affair(?) and illegitimate child(??) (it's Moeka haha), we got kids Usami and Kaori which is real cute btw (I would argue that over Moeka tbh haha), we got to see the Art Club draw a pool again but this time without hitches and clearing misunderstandings, someone has to dress up as a yukata but doesn't know how to (no prizes for guessing it's Usami lol), they got to wash that pigeon head of a pillow, we got another date that doesn't involve Imari-chan but the fireworks (which I would argue can compete with Takagi-san's?), they made wind chimes from recycled cups... and sooner than I realised we are at the end. *laughs* (No seriously, I'm just reading until I got nothing to add on) All in all, still loads of laughs from hopeless romantic Usami, retarded lover Uchimaki, the President and now Uchimaki's elder sister who knows Usami too well, the unpredictable Colette, and sometimes Imari-chan as a distraction lol, and maybe Kaori-chan as comedy relief haha. Ah man, now I really want a season two of this Anime because it's that good btw. Totally recommend people to watch if you want a good laugh, never regretted watching it. And to avoid posting 12 images here, I'll just choose a couple and leave Colette's stupidity for you guys to explore haha whenever I crack is always because of her btw
Since the kotatsu chapters have the best plot...
... I'll show more of it then hehe kawaii
(Someone install one at my place please)
Imigimuru-sensei is this how you thank your Anime cast? lol
The corrected cast names, by me
P.S. In order of appearance, and I'll point out why they are wrong, are: Ozawa Ari who voiced Usami (both read the same but it's "small" instead of "big"), Kobayashi Yuusuke who voiced Uchimaki (shouldn't be written with one extra character part "moku" and might be read as "komori"), Uesaka Sumire who voiced Colette-chan (this one is easy it's "up" instead of "down") (yes I know it's just Chinese but it'll be read in Japanese as "shitasaka" lol), and Toyama Nao who voiced Imari-chan (it's "east" instead of "west", so may be read as "nishi-yama") haha


音楽 This Week on Klassic Note
And if last week wasn't a big enough hint, this week and the final week I allowed one review to pass because I know I can give more despite being out of range for this year's Klassic Note, Ikimonogakari's new album after 3 years since their previous and 2 years since their hiatus. It isn't bad, but I'm not liking the topic songs, and so I went to give more album only songs, and they are still the same quality as I know of them. Also, Kiyoe-san I got you because I literally picked out all 2 of your new compositions on first listen. *thumbs up* And don't ask what is for next week lol

On news surrounding the Internet of Japan a.k.a. Twitter (haha), Touyama Nao's new music video is... better than the song itself lol, remind me to listen to miwa's new single which released this week next year just because, thanks to their independent label SCANDAL is releasing their album internationally which will feature their serialised magazine under their brand "her" in English for some reason (not like I care haha), and... NICO Touches The Walls is disbanding end of the year. Yes. Oh well, I didn't listen to many of their songs anyway. Little do I know their "new" album in June was actually their last. Damn, should've given them more chances than I can afford if that's the case. You guys will be remembered. Well, as much as I can remember you guys by. Guess I'm moving on to Base Ball Bear or whoever haha




That's all. I think my keyboard is just intermittent trying to not work in protest to my beating to it in the next few days for Klassic Note because see now I can type but later in the next few sentences you may not be able to see the Fs again lol. I may have to change a fresh set of batteries to confirm if I wasted money on a solar powered keyboard. *silence* Oh well haha. Cya guys next week then, and until then... akemashite Happy New Year haha come by for Klassic Note Song Awards before the year ends, would you? It's sad talking about music alone I have a little surprise for whoever can Japanese...