Monday 27 January 2020

The Entertainment News 2020 Edition Issue #4

Happy Chinese New Year!! To all those who celebrate it of course. Otherwise, I hope you had a great weekend haha I tried my best to watch these whilst going out tbh it was hard to do it though as you will see I've rushed through 2/3 of these in one night

If you see anything going amiss with the blog, please do tell. Apparently Blogger changed their HTML template without warning me and I swear something was lost in the process of me saving it while adding features to here and then I had to fix it and at some point removed some js I wrote since the last time I backed it up SERIOUSLY MAN

*sigh*

So far it's only the arrows on the labels on mobile view which I will have to redo again but otherwise I hope nothing is lost I lost my mind on it on Chinese New Year Eve though MOTHERFU- Let's begin haha

Edit: Might be changes to facilitate the new UI, so technically if I create a new blog now I DID THAT SIX MONTHS AGO YOU PIECE OF-




アニメ Babylon
*speechless* I can't take any quote from them they are all bullsh*t haha
To be honest? I think that thinking about it in economics aspect will work its best by asking the question "what would a rational person do" in approval of the suicide law? Now it suddenly becomes easier. You're welcome, Alex. *laughs* In this probably pivotal episode (#Babylon11) we hold two international summits. Well, that's how them leaders do it to solve problems, hold summits, so whatever. Don't ask me how they got the approval to hold that one Suicide Summit from the Japanese leader, but he's useless, whatever. *laughs* First, the actual summit. They can't really name that summit over the real name, so they gotta use a fake one, replace the SEVEN leaders with... similar ones although I would argue that French leader is not a real replica haha, and they... talked about morality. Yep, Alex did it. It was initially about the standpoints of the states and why they have such a view, from Canada, to France, to the UK, to Germany... but that's not all important. That's because, Alex wants to talk about good and evil. And among all the discussion, two morality stories were mentioned. That trolley one-save-five question that you should've learnt in school because if you don't then your education system sucks lol, and a similar one but this one got ripped apart to save five from organ failure haha. (Magase might be triggered by this, please) But the leaders got more confused and deep into the question of what is right, because anything that is not evil can be right. Should morality then be based on this? Well, that's at least how they think now, and are deviating from it though. But if you think that saving one than five is sinful because you killed the one instead of an accident happen, and that's how Magase can take advantage of that and kill one by one with this assumption. That... I don't think is a good ending haha. Remember, we are driving that trolley to the split section right now we can't turn back. And so, Alex is still thinking even further until... they cut to Itsuki and his speech. But seriously, where's our Magase Sensor? *laughs* Oh Seizaki is right there haha gotta put him in the center so we can know if anything weird happens haha. So, the actual summit got disrupted by the one Itsuki Summit which I shall refer to instead because why not he's the hero now (lol), he's going to live broadcast someone jumping off the building again. Man, besides the reality talk of me wanting this to stop (*gets axe flashbacks* *sob*), Itsuki also brought a good amount of people to witness this in Shiniki. And thus, he proposes that Alex talk to the one person who can't decide to commit suicide. And surprise surprise, if you didn't think it's anyone else considering it's a female too, it's Magase. Yep, the author literally wrote until he cannot answer himself anymore haha. Because if you are impulsive like a normal person then you would persuade her from committing suicide because that's what negotiators do in those police dramas. But this is "Babylon", ladies and gentlemen who don't want to die. *giggles* Conventional thought doesn't exist in this show already. So, the evil has finally surfaced. What can we do now? It seems like it's just a rational talk and Alex can win, but you gotta think deeper (like him) and question the intentions of doing such a thing, kind of like a practical experiment where one step and... well besides falling down the building, will cause millions of people to change their decisions about life. Can he do it though? If he talks to her then he'll eventually be dead though ALEX NO~!! Man, this is going to be fun to watch. Not the death, I mean. Again, this is the most I have thought of stuff in an Anime in years RikeKoi has nothing on this series haha we're done thinking for the week
Very inconspicuous, by the way, allowing this name to pass through haha
Man, do any of these faces give you a good reference of the leaders today? Okay maybe not UK now but it was female for about 3 months lol
(Welp they left Russia out too how dare they)
P.S. Okay I may be dumb to realise this until now, but yeah it's literally referencing Alexander as The Thinker in that sculpture, in case you aren't aware of its existence.
P.P.S. Just as a joke answer, I want to allow suicide in society only on one condition: they must sacrifice their value to society before death. So we'll get rid a good bunch of poor people who are suffering even as they speak (lol sorry), maybe get rid of some of the rich and earn some state funds out of it (haha), and... maybe the world will be more balanced. It'll probably ruin the stock market every other day with all the rich dying but... haha because again, influence does not take part in my decision and probably all of theirs if you think about it

アニメ Hatena Illusion
"It's been a month since I came here" I've learnt nothing new haha poor Makoto
I'm pretty sure if your mom gives you the most precious family treasure she is going to risk her life for something. Mama no~!! Okay we made a similar joke on Babylon haha. In this new episode (#HatenaIllusion03) of a series I will be giving I guess, the animation is really bad. Like, you saw the fight scenes, right? I can't... really. Okay, here's how I will still eventually give this series. I mean, you can see if this is still around next week haha. Now, story. They got a bath scene after what seems to be the girls soaked in rain (that's really important must mention that Makoto got hit in the face twice haha also no one wants to look at you Hatena did you look at Mariah?), but also to the point thanks to Kokomi-chan, the two sat down to clarify all their misunderstandings so far. So yeah, as of Episode 1, Hatena thought that Makoto was female. I mean, she didn't think that far, but then again she probably doesn't know of gender as a kid so... sure. *laughs* Also, that tsundere said it. That she's been waiting for him. *laughs* To become magician partners, of course, in case you were wondering haha. Hey, she's 12 she can do this stuff. Confession it is for sure though, I would admit. And so, as the cloud clears in the night of understanding... something got stolen. Hey, shouldn't have had that sleepover haha. And since the mansion should have defences from outside, we can easily guess who's the rat here. I KNEW we shouldn't have trusted her, that Mariah. THAT B*TCH!! *laughs* And so, the hunt is out for her. Using some Artifact that will probably claim Yumemi as the hacker of the series, she managed to locate Mariah's location at the docks. (But of course) So Hatena went for her, the Master Thief in-practice. And since she's not experienced, you can expect a couple of mishaps along the way. She almost fell down from the sky and this series would have ended lmao. (RIP author) She reached and is probably feeling real hot (HELL YEAH haha she's 12 btw don't imagine things), and here's where the beating up starts haha. Hatena is obviously weak against her opponent, who is revealed to be the sister of her mother (hey aunt where's my red packet lol #CNYfeels) and is of course, taking it to produce more Artifacts to earn a living or whatever. Again, whatever I mentioned last week is true this act is rather immoral but not like anyone else besides the Hishisato family cares about that besides its potential. In what happens to be a real defeat and probably Hatena's short life (lol)... we can cue the hero now haha. So something happened at the mansion, and through Makoto's sheer will he became a magician?? Okay. And now his stick is called... "smile stick" GODDAMMIT WHY MUST YOU BE THE CARDCAPTOR haha also isn't that a really lewd name? *laughs* And that's why you don't let kids name things at 12 lmao okay Muff-kun is fine haha. He comes in to save the girl (Hatena, I mean), and manages to snatch back the treasure. In their argument, and I would like to argue against Mariah, and that's why the mother is preventing all this from happening because you're doing it? You know that's already evil, right? Oh well, and she left. But she'll be back. Hopefully when the mother is around maybe lol she's probably not that dumb. And... this brings us to the first part of the series I guess. I mean, is it not obvious that you have to make a judgement to watch this series now? But to be frank, just from this episode? There are easily a lot of plot holes. Firstly, Mariah's location as they sleep. Not that they should cover it so it wouldn't be suspicious, but it's so secret? And in Hatena's room too? How could she not have known? I just think it's rather absurd haha. Then, is Makoto's power. He just SUDDENLY got his powers? And yes despite it being invisibility and shield is that all he can do?? I mean, APoL has way more action scenes than that haha although I would argue they aren't. Nonetheless, I still think this is weak for a premise for an Anime, and not that I have a long portfolio of watching magic girl Anime, but this one man... is not really making the cut. I'm not criticising of the author to be honest, but I feel it lacks substance. In many ways than other. The theme songs are great so far, I would say. Everything else.. you can watch the animation again I'm not going to comment BLEACH had a higher budget than this China-fuelled production lmao we'll see if we will see you next week I may continue this for Yumemi-chan and if Hatena gets drenched again hehe come on they chased out the big chested woman what have I left to watch? *laughs*
Not me as a programmer haha
The father is still by far, the coolest character so far imo
P.S. I legit get serious Kuroshitsuji flashbacks every time I see that smiling face from the old butler he's the Tanaka of this series where's your cup of tea and ho ho ho- okay haha
P.P.S. "Lucky pervert is part of being the main guy" Man Ema-san you bashing through the fourth wall with a tank there lmao
[Oh and if you ask where's the bad part of the animation allow me to show you an example]
Try watching this in 60fps and tell me if you can stand this quality or not haha ugh

アニメ Jibaku Shounen Hanako-kun
"You have been spacing out lately. Do you have a partner?" Yeah it's a half-ghost haha *frantic look*
In this new episode (#HanakoKun03) of probably my favourite series this season, we... just lost Yashiro's best friend. Yep, RIP cutest girl in the story; you will be missed. Haha okay probably not but man, must they make it freakish? Well, at least it won't be gory like the other youkai one I'm reviewing haha. So in this new episode, we have a new Seven Wonder of the school to talk about. This time, as hinted last week if it's not obvious enough, it's about a flight of stairs. I'll do this summary in a more complete manner since it deserves to. According to Hanako, there are many places in the school which can bring things from the human world to the spiritual world. Think a bit like that alternate world in Anime "Kekkaishi" made by that Byakuya if I didn't remember wrongly or those temporary worlds made by Anime characters with special powers, like the one doll house from Bungo Stray Dogs or BLEACH. In this case, it's a step on the stairs. Remember, the rumour will stay as long as people believe. But once you step on it, you will be forgotten forever. Everyone. Even your family will not remember you- I SWEAR this is EXACTLY taken from an original Anime I liked back in 2011 you sure Aoi is not spending Midas Bank money? *laughs* Then again how did this rumour stick on for so long if the victims are gone... Anyways, Yashiro got real worried when her bestie Aoi was completely lost from the human world so no surprise, this was probably done by a youkai. Ignoring what else Hanako could be doing in the day (probably spying on other girls in the girls' toilet lmao), Yashiro managed to get him after school to investigate this incident. Of course, Minamoto who we saw last week, also lost some girls who were probably supposed to come confess to him lol. So yep, the guys decide to just go into the world and check for themselves. Of course, the rumour isn't as bad as it sounds, as you wouldn't get ripped apart immediately as you enter. But the challenge here is then to listen to the youkai's demands as again what Hanako mentioned, the youkai are masters of their spiritual realm, so going against it would not be a wise choice. So, they were tasked to find amongst all the... stuff lying around, body parts that would satisfy the youkai's demands. And there's a time limit too. They managed to survive the first one (I will legit cry if they shipped Yashiro in half, I tell you), but there are many more. Again, I like how Hanako can talk about her weakness and then realise they still have to get to the end which is probably the center of the spiritual world in order to try out if that weakness exists haha. I liked the ecchi jokes here and there (it's two male and one female btw so not surprised at jokes considering Hanako is a-), and eventually they reached the end. I wouldn't want to spoil too much because apart from the wonderful animation I've praised since episode 1, the story was very well adapted from start to end. Never at a point did I think this plot was dumb, but then again, it could use some improvement. But I enjoyed it, so yeah, I'm definitely giving this one. Between that ero-daikon who wants a pair of tits (lol), to a pervert for a half-ghost to some... kouhai? I don't know, he keeps calling Yashiro a senpai isn't she also first year in high school? Oh well. *laughs* All in all, I really enjoyed what I've seen thus far: the flow, the jokes, and everything in between whatever Yashiro has on her chest which is nothing lmao. We shall get a proper conclusion next week on this, and I doubt the trio will get away with this Seven Wonder that easily. What happened to Seven Wonder No.1? Is it the found & lost youkai? Hey gotta reference that Survive Said The Prophet song haha go watch BANANA FISH too
EXPECTATION
REALITY
(haha it doesn't look too bad on her tbh)
P.S. If you don't think Yashiro trying to get boobs is funny, wait till she really gets one haha. Kitou Akari, I mean. *laughs*
P.P.S. I know I didn't mention this, but if you didn't get a hint when some black flamingo flow into Yashiro's hair after she got kindly saved from a fall by a handsome guy in school... I think you might be distracted by Yashiro and her fake tits lmao
When your teacher tells you guys to behave and you're the bad kid who is also ugly lol

アニメ Rikei ga Koi ni Ochita no de Shoumei Shite Mita.
"I'm a man who lives in love!" Kosuke you idiot stop being a smart a** about your Anime girls you nerd lol
Man, did I just screw up the watching order and skipped to episode 5 FUCK YOU AMAZON PRIME STOP RUINING OUR WATCHING SCHEDULE argh I should start watching along with the Japanese on time and without subs to avoid confusion haha I did it before. In this new episode (#RikeKoi03) come on I SWEAR this is Kaguya-sama haha if you need references you can start from there and let this nonsense end first haha I watch every week so in case you don't. *laughs* So, for this they were planning for a date...? I have a feeling I'm not watching a flashback from what I saw last week but, uh... let's leave at that for now it's okay. (See end of review for answers) Ahem, they had to plan a date. Well, Kanade-chan suggested them to plan a date because that's the easiest way to show how couples love one another, to build up their relationship by spending time with each other. I would argue that Kanade-chan again, as of now, still has the closest to any experience of dating considering that they asked the one guy who likes Anime girls for an opinion in which Yukimura praised him wildly about (yay me) and then shit on him immediately for being too excessive in love (haha loser), and the other childhood friend is into BL haha wtf HIMURO YOU TOO?? *laughs* Hey guys we still have a BGR (boy-girl relationship) type of Anime to make so please? Ahem, anyways, and Himuro seems really uncertain about everything somehow, this relationship. She then thinks back, when asked by Kanade-chan on her confidence in whatever she is doing now, on the time she was determined a nerd and bullied in school just by liking bugs. Hey, them kids also used to play with crickets, why bully the girl? Come on, we know I am the real hero she needs lol. So yeah, she was bullied hard, but some boy came to her to explain how much her interests and passion can be turned eventually into a dream career she can desire and motivate to work towards. And that kid grew up to be... SOMEBODY MAKE THE JOKE!! THAT BOY IS YUKIMURA, RIGHT?? *laughs* Ugh this Anime hurts me internally and I like haha thanks Kanade-chan for the save. These two cannot get any dumber this is literally Kaguya-sama it makes me want to scream into the void. Anyways, the two spent a lot of time planning the perfect date on all the things couples would do during one to the extent of when going to an amusement park, to plan the most efficient route for finishing them at the fastest time this is not about dating anymore haha. Kanade-chan is real good at it though she is researching on... Mocho I didn't get you it's called travelling what?? Haha that bear. (Also the reason I knew I watched in the wrong order, read on) And then, to end it off, the guy has to ask the girl out on a date. Hell yeah this might be the best part of the episode. And so next week is.. them going on a date again?? I'm really confused. Don't tell me they are testing the first chapter thing in the manga in Anime too? WTF?? Ugh we shall see next week but from what I see it... I might be in the wrong order. *sigh* Okay, realised it just now because them subs screwed me up real hard so... we'll be watching episode 2 next week. We watched episode 4 last week. Well, so much for a good date. *sigh* Cya guys next week haha we'll get it right in two weeks when episode 5 comes out
[TL:DR; Kanade-chan is going to be fuel for me watching this show every week provided I can get the episode order correct ugh]
This is as wrong as it is awesome I want to see it happen they did it in Kaguya-sama haha
That's irl me and my internal tsukkomi role shining through the light lmao
P.S. "This is Aika-chan? It reminds me of Ibarada-senpai..." Yeah right, Kanade? This guy is like all of us, finding girls to like even though some of them are right in front of us. Well, I don't have anyone around me so... *sob* wait, my sis...? Haha okay no please
P.P.S. "Well, yeah." Kanade-chan is THE BEST tsukkomi character I've seen in a decade haha she's going to be MVP every week she retorts lol more Kanade-chan below haha
That's my "don't try to lie because I know" face lol
That's my "hurry up and kiss already" face haha
[Also, to add this in because I can't anymore postscripts, in the credits it stated that whatever kabbadi girl from Chio-chan was Yukumura as a kid (understandable maybe) and Aika's voice is... Omigawa Chiaki you just blew my mind haha go watch Chio-chan and you'll get these references haha my sides]

アニメ Kyokou Suiri
"That's nothing compared to being deflowered" Okay NOW I'm in let's see that flashback haha Kotoko-chan~
Ah, there aren't any notes written here just yet, because when I normally do we know there's a good series I'm watching right here haha. Hmm... in this new episode (#KyokouSuiri03) in which I have to decide to give or not... How can I not give? Let's talk about it. Because in this episode they actually gave us a larger worldview and an actual plot after dealing with whatever River God which Kotoko-chan had to go to the mountains to talk to from last week. Man, that was quite a drag. I don't think it's a reminder of what the series would be going down the line, because later half of the episode sheds a different light on the whole series altogether. Firstly, the talk with the serpent. Kotoko-chan continued from last week and ending on a conclusion that the supposed murderer, the woman, was hiding something else besides the one murder because... she has dumped a corpse into the river before? Yeah, it might sound ridiculous, but whatever it takes to give a good explanation to the God, man. Because Kotoko-chan explained it as such, that after breaking up with the boyfriend thinking that he killed someone in which we learnt from the police that he didn't because the boss came into her place to confess, the girlfriend had to throw away stuff to forget about the guy. But, the only thing she was not be able to throw away, is a baby. So yep, this show is gross, they really showed a fetus in this series which means this can only air on national television waaaay into the night lol. So yeah, and that's how the woman also knew to "dispose" of the evidence to incite the police after the interrogation to search the river for... the fetus after realising the boyfriend was not at fault. You know, real weird relationship things. That's how you save a relationship?? Lol but then the God cleans up the river every now and then, so... It probably is hard to trace at this point. Storytelling complete. The snake would love to ask more questions but Kuro-san is here so I guess it stopped haha. So, let's hope it'll stay that way; the case is even more creepy than the threat of explaining to the God why a body was disposed at the lake it drinks water from haha. Moving on a couple of years, and our first major arc villian appears. It's a youkai called "Steel Lady Nanse", and I promise you, I may just continue to watch this series because if I do it's because of BOOBS!!! I mean, she is not normal haha. Also, no face. Yeah. Not normal even for a youkai haha. A female police inspector was talking to her superior about this case, and recent cases concerning the youkai ending other peoples' lives. Again, you can refer to Hanako-kun I guess, but rumours are needed to keep the youkai alive, and she is technically fulfilling it so... ugh. *laughs* Still, it is a problem even for police standards with all the reporting of cases and people dying, so it has to be discovered in truth. Truth is, the female inspector can see things. Youkai, I mean. Obviously the superior can't, but then it's also because she saw a kappa one day at the river. Yep, flashback to episode 1, ladies and gentlemen. So Kuro-san was not the kappa as I said lol, but the kappa was speaking in fear of Kuro-san, whom we know now is technically immortal because of the mermaid which he ate- go read last week's review haha. So, she was real scared of it, his girlfriend... and yes, Saki-chan is a police inspector. It all comes together. That's why I can still argue this is still going to be worth the watch because besides the fact that the loop is complete and the police technically can help settle this too maybe they can't see anyways, but you know helping with local authorities is rather important for youkai who like to wreck havoc in a peaceful city. So, if you don't see me talking about this next week then good chances I'll be skipping it THOSE BOOBS THOUGH haha also I need to get over giving one of the theme songs as my own requirement and I don't really want to give Miyano Mamoru for the ending theme song and I did say Uso to Chameleon was not great last week so... we shall see then. *wink*
Since this might be the last episode I'll be watching here's lovely Saki-chan
(I'm ignoring that youkai Nanase for judgement btw that's a distraction lol)
Me when I was asking to get punched in the face haha literally
P.S. "I never would have saved you if I knew you were Saki-san" Man, Kotoko-chan is evil lmao
P.P.S. The last squeal from Kotoko-chan being punched is great I can imagine Akarin in the studio doing it hehe

音楽 This Week on Klassic Note
Okay, quick one. This week was a long week of releases because basically there's three albums so we will go through them real quick: Base Ball Bear's new album was quite a disappointment considering nothing hit me in particular and the topic songs I've heard thus far from last year was better than even the album topic song which I didn't like, Uesaka Sumire's new album is... very sumipe, so I'm not giving much and I only tried to give one song so you can guess which one it is it's got to do with the night warrior haha what, and Tachibana Rika's 1st album is... okay at best, because once again the only thing stopping me to give more songs from her is not her voice but the songs. It's like a huge trash dump the composers are dumping their sub par quality creations to let her sing because they know it will sell. Sorry for being harsh on that but despite I still gave a couple of songs because... I want to give her chance, really. With respect to that though we might not have any more chances considering she's married and she probably won't have time to do this anymore I guess. Singing., I mean. And this isn't it, everyone. Liyuu's debut single for Anime "Hatena Illusion" shall become my first Klassic Note Review this year because I have come full circle to support a Chinese cosplayer singing Japanese songs lol, TrySail's new single is... only good on the B-side and it's obligatory that I give them a listen every time in which I did, and Game "Alternative Girls" new character song single is... I didn't know TWEEDEES was behind one of the two songs I'm taking the other because it's a better song and the lyrics were written by the seiyuu herself. Juuri... *laughs* Sorry, internal joke only fans who watched that OG livestream series will know haha

Next week brings us more releases despite me having not holiday season over here, as Waki Azumi's debut single is finally ready for release. I... probably wouldn't be giving FOUR songs for it to be on my shelf, but we'll see. It's one song so far after hearing the music video earlier this year where earlier is literally on New Year's Day haha. And since this is the only release for the week I'll be ready to listen to, I'll go back to a couple of releases I've missed mostly from the Anime I'm watching this season as above, like Suzuki Aina's new album which has "Hatena Illusion" ending theme song, for example. I'll find more if I have time during work lol

On news concerning music, Klassic Note and Twitter, TrySail is going global with their releases which will also explain how Asakura Momo livestreamed a half-an-hour video about her new album (during CNY Day 1 too) all whilst eating cup noodles (lmao) and planting a flower based on the title of the album which I'll not read (man she's a YouTuber now PLEASE do the same for the other two members haha), and... that's all you can read my Tweets if you want haha




Welp, I screwed this up.

I intended to finish this by Sunday, and look at the time date now. I'll say this might be the latest post I've done for Entertainment News here on my blog so far besides postponing watching of Anime so so far this is a new record haha. I'm tired already so if you will excuse me... cya guys next time, and until then... we're probably not going to break another record for Klassic Note Review to have one in January because Liyuu-san's debut single for Anime "Hatena Illusion" will be waiting in place with that 10th photobook to come in tandem so I can save on shipping costs haha byezzzzzz