Friday 31 January 2020

The Dream Record 20200131

I'll keep this one short since it's kind of a first for both of us probably haha okay stop dreaming

Hey, new year new dreams?? You bet!! Haha and among all the girls I can dream of... It's someone I know of course, but I think it's definitely the recent character song she wrote the lyrics to in which it caught my brain's attention... It's Nagatsuma Juuri. If you don't know of her it's fine she's not super popular, but you gotta wonder, right? Especially if it's a love song.

Okay I'm going to forget so let's begin

"I think I was supposed to facilitate a new vehicle route? I'm not too sure. There is a driver out there that'll need help in changing the route but I believe I have the new map. I was late but the run still has to begin so it left without me. After realising that I had to chase it several times while losing many lives in the process. This was probably where I think I was inside a video game world, to be honest. Upon reaching a pit stop, I saw Juuri hanging around outside. And apparently hearing from her, she noticed a vehicle driving slowly and asking for directions and then realised we were on the same team, but she isn't primarily helping the driver out, I guess. She kindly asked to print out the new map which I should have passed to the driver and told him or her to navigate... I was too late. I thanked Juuri for her help, and we had a conversation now that the driver knows his or her way. She sort of reprimanded me on my job, saying it's technically none of her business to help me. She felt cold, but she did help me out, so for that I was thankful to say the least."

That might be it haha. I had to fill in some gaps so it'll feel correct. If you need to guess it definitely felt like a Grand Theft Auto video game scenario, and I'm probably still thinking about work (yep you can guess), and I don't know how she came into question because I gave her new song like, last week so... Well I'll figure out myself haha cya