Sunday 29 November 2020

The Entertainment News 2020 Edition Issue #48

Man, I should really stop watching Anime on the end of my weekends haha I just want to sleep now.

I mean, I have done Saturdays before, seeing the shows I watch (for now) can air by then, but considering the circumstances (*wink*) and I wanna enjoy my weekend a bit not thinking about the future, but you know... life sucks. *laughs* Okay Anime is better then let's watch them now haha

In other news, I just received the one package sending me my membership card for Minase Inori's fanclub haha you could've just mailed it lol Inorin I love you~ Haha okay me

Counting down to my last weeks at work though; I've got exactly 3 weeks left and 2 for myself, Klassic Note, my new PC and whatever in between lol hopefully not more masturb-




アニメ GREAT PRETENDER
"I haven't had Chinese food yet... I can get it anywhere in the world" No ya b*tch you want the authentic stuff lol what do you know (no I'm not going to shit on her in Chinese haha)
A princess from Ethiopia? Now where have I heard of that story before... *laughs* Inspired by the past couple of episodes apparently Laurent why you steal other people's ideas (lol), this new episode (#GREATPRETENDER20) I guess we're going full on China again- Hey remember some people got sent down the ocean floor after trying to save a bunch of kids out and now Laurent has to save all of them? Hopefully you can recall what has happened so far because I can't even. So, finally, we have the full backstory, all in one episode. God, that ending with Makoto giving Laurent the wallet is so meta I can't even. *laughs* Okay, let's talk story. Story from when we took a break since two weeks ago, Dorothy's gang was about to do a final heist, but on to the Chinese mafia, and the plan now is to abduct a descendant of the African nation, give it to them for 10 million USD, and then save Dorothy out. Simple enough right? Yeah, and if you don't think this is also deja vu because yes they did use it on the Japanese mafia too but since they don't know about the story in China technically we can recycle this approach lol. Hey, who says scams can't be used more than once. *laughs* Moving on, Obviously there is a drop, because if you are waiting for it like me and know that this heist failed, is that that very princess who was supposedly studying in Japan or whatever, appeared in the papers. China papers, that's right. So yeah, got found out I guess freaking OZ WHAT DO WE DO NOW haha. And so, surprisingly, they did the similar approach to the Japanese mafia as we have seen, sending them down to the ocean floor. I suppose that's how this time around travelling back to present time, Cynthia and the others would have survived since they likely have a contingency plan now. Because for Dorothy, they didn't. Well, Oz did kind of draft up a last-minute plan to save them, but hey dear girl, you really shouldn't have insulted the head of the Chinese mafia haha. Like seriously, that's really what got her a bullet to the chest, she could have been saved. So yeah, that one's dead dead though. And as Laurent gets sad about all this and them 10 million dollars flying past them as they try to recover from their lives, including Oz having to sacrifice himself because technically he was the middleman in the incident... by committing crime lol wow Makoto's dad has got everything in his sleeve it seems. I guess his idea was to use jail as a cover for himself lest Liu comes for him which I guess is smart, and alternatively, as Laurent woke up from his dream of a Dorothy-less life after leaving China... Yes Laurent left China. And never came back. Ever. Yeah okay if you have watched this far you know that's not true but still. He wrote a tender note to Oz, asking for a revenge plan against the Chinese mafia, for Dorothy. I mean, it's for revenge and she did say not to do it so whatever haha. Then again, we haven't actually got the 10 million yet so I guess. And to the ending, we got the storytelling on various parts where all the other members have been found. They are namely why Cynthia isn't the big boss here but she's got big boobs and that's how she got hired by trying to scam Laurent I guess haha (which I assume after her breakup with Thomas), Abbie who got found on the streets dealing with thugs good one (and yes we need a Dorothy replacement, but as in figure only), Oz went back to the Chinese mafia to plead for guilty because Laurent asked him too technically (and of course, kept mum about it from the kid and even still visiting the mother until her death in silence), and Makoto joined because just watch Episode 1 haha. To conclude, that's a lot of info to absorb, but we'll talk about likely happenings after this week. Firstly, the fates of all the people involved in this heist. Now we know how Laurent can come back to visit Liu. Because, as he has not stabbed the dude and told him his mother in France is almost dead lol (Didn't he leave her alone I think? Watch back I forgot), he can technically "go back" to Liu because he was still one of his underlings at some point, helping him as a translator. So yes, as I said before, it's probably a favour out here, and that will save all their butts I think. What specifically though, we shall see to know. Then, how the history ties everyone up together. So, "confidence man" here has been holding on to the same philosophy for years on, that is, to scam the rich and not kill, out of anything goes I guess. From Dorothy being head to now Laurent, even without Oz on the hand (or maybe he's behind all along which will explain how Laurent isn't that smart lol) the team still kind of is able to pull things together. Again, don't ask Cynthia to do the seducing thing we know it doesn't work in some cases lmao. And lastly, how it all stands now. I'm going to watch closely on the episode timeline here, trying to follow TV simulcast here like most Anime do even nowadays (F**k Netflix okay?? Thanks for the videos anyways lol), but yeah, moving on I think we will see how this arc gets concluded. Yes, there will be a season two in place apparently, but we gotta see this off right? And we shall. Cya guys next week.
That is a confident woman who knows she cannot deal with a cockroach lol
That is a confident woman who knows she can cheat money out of rich guys
(haha)
P.S. *sees Laurent stab Liu* AWWWW THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN SO GOOOODDD!!! Dammit why past Laurent why "We never kill." Well said, Shi Ohn, well said.
P.P.S. I think we're on par now, and looking at the preview for the last part for this season on their official Twitter... I think we only get to see Makoto say "we've come here to say our goodbyes" and stabbing someone haha I hope no one's dead remember we don't kill here
[Just my own words here: But yes the flashback does seem weak in convincing us about Dorothy's death because look how successful the first three arcs turned out. Really brought down the endings for the flashback as Laurent cries over her death because yeah, I don't even know if she's dead or not at that point, like seriously. Hard to trust that now you've seen so much tbh the Anime didn't take some time to play down the power of success in their heists enough to give this arc impact]

アニメ Majou no Tabitabi
"I need to make money somehow, huh." I can see Saya smiling from end on end already haha Elaina let's not try the Association shall we? *laughs*
Wow with that adult content warning in the intro it took you this long to tell us that, huh. *laughs* In this unhealthy new episode because it must be the sausages on screen lmao (#MajoTabi09), I think the flyer is a job offer for being a "confidence man" lol hey someone's going to get duped with this loli magician as a potential hire amirite Laurent?? *laughs* Moving on from that lie of a series haha, yes Elaina needs to earn some money otherwise just like the adult content warning up front we might have to see her earn money using her body- Okay thank goodness it's a fellow magician. Oh yeah, and spoiler alert? The supposed "adult content" here is not sex. I promise you. *laughs* It's blood. You'll get what I mean in a while. *pukes* Okay, story time, *laughs* Wow, they even skipped the opening and removed animation for the ending lol. (*they can't credit rated content is what they meant*) So, story goes that Elaina run out of funds, surprisingly way longer than how Saya can hold out which I also don't assume they left house with the same starting funds, but you know, no surprise because it's going to happen someday. Haha imagine if it happened when she meets Saya again that'll be a problem lol. Thankfully, she found a flyer who will give her money. Like, for work. The premise is simple: It's from a Lavender Witch, she wants to travel back in time to save her childhood friend, and she needs somebody to accompany her. I mean, what could go wrong, amirite?? But considering the series, we shouldn't be too optimistic but at least we know Elaina won't die from this haha serious foreshadowing her also spoilers if you read this far. Anyways, the witch was prepared, the plan is to go back a decade and save the parents from being killed which Estella Estelle here thinks, is the source of her friend Selena being a murderer after she moved in with her uncle. Ugh, I feel bad telling this story again. Hey, welcome to this #Minikui series man, been a while since we used that word we have been getting lovely stories the past few weeks lol. Moving on, the plan worked, they travelled back to what the city was 10 years ago, and despite Elaina's concerns about time manipulation affecting the current present they live in... okay so you can't save the present then ok ok haha thank goodness this Anime still has some logic lol I mean, look at those time-travelling Anime out there and tell me which one of them made sense. *laughs* ANYWAYS (haha) (this won't make much sense too so) Estelle managed to get her bestie's parents out of their house so the killer would appear and stab nobody because... it didn't appear. Oh? Logical loophole here? And as Elaina waited not for long since they only had an hour to do this, she then found out that her magic has been drained, so she knows the Lavender Witch is in trouble. Okay I may have exaggerated thinking that the murderer may have known of magic because maybe that's why the parents' death may be inevitable nonetheless, but hey, you forgot there's someone else in this specific household besides the parents who can kill the parents. Yes, it's her. It's Selena. Ugh. *laughs* So yes, to fill us in on the blanks and probably Estelle herself, the abuse has happened before Selena moved in with the uncle. The dad's a rapist (ugh), and the mother's a bitc- So she killed them. Yes, as a 10-year-old. Again, as I've watched Anime series like "Babylon" and "Kara no Kyoukai", if you kill people as a kid you're fucked up, no matter what the reason. I mean, leaving and living on the edge would have been a better option. So, Selena got found out, and Estelle, with the last of her breath and magic even without Elaina's magic as she took the ring off (I saw that from a mile away tbh, that her magic would be used for Estelle out of her will) (I mean, you wouldn't think? Or else how you get the fat pay check that she didn't keep), killed her "best friend" once again, as she did counting from current present, 3 years ago. Hey, I'm getting so much deja vu I'll need a heater to warm me up later from this episode. In the end, Estelle sacrificed her 10 years of memories with Selena I assume, to kill her. Hey, and all is well lol why are you crying Elaina but seriously though, as much as this is hard to watch, it's also pretty revolting. And it's not because of the blood, trust me you haven't watched much Anime yet if you think this freaks you out lol I'm not a murderer. *laughs* Still, pretty impressed the Anime will go that far to do this type of content to be honest. I thought the past 8 episodes is what they have to offer, and we'll probably get more "This and That Village" stories instead lol. I'll say for one thing though for this episode: Estelle did do what was needed to save herself, that's more important. Because seriously, you wouldn't want to remember what dumb things you did just so you can gain nothing out of it haha that's literally for all the characters in this series other than maybe Elaina and Fran haha bye
[I thought I could get over this year in Anime without seeing gore but, uh, I guess not now xD]
Seeing this hug is as sad as it is also a huge joke, really.
Seeing this hug is as sad as it is also a huge joke, really.
P.S. "Are you making fun of me?" And THAT is how you do a job interview haha you can leave now Elaina-san lmao but seriously though don't do this "And what's the payment?" Yeah also not this haha imagine you try to waltz into an interview doing these ugh you will not last long
P.P.S. "The magic I created to go back in time was not simple. It wasn't something I could make without sacrificing something" Well no shit dude I think we've heard this many times, like when someone lost her voice for a sword without lies remember that stupid thing? lol oh yeah memories too to make your dad a dragon
[TL:DR; I guess magic doesn't hurt lol how much does it take to kill someone with it man?? I thought magic should be able to kill people cleanly or painlessly I wonder how Estelle did it to Selena 3 years ago lmao]
Me when I got my first pay check haha I shocked how much goes to CPF
Well that's a very materialistic Elaina right there haha
(Prospective bachelors I hope your pockets are deep)

アニメ Tonikaku Kawaii
"...like the way he worries about people more than the home that burned down" Well in his defence he did do his contingency plan so his data should be fine but that brand new TV man... *laughs*
Well Tsukasa, if I were him I would also not have worried about even if I have my mansion burnt down because money is not hidden under my bed and... if I have a wife man... That's more than enough. *laughs* In this new episode where we have to get our new house ASAP now lol (#ToniKawa09) yeah where else can we go to now? Of course it's the bathhouse where else haha oh boy I want that truth dropped on that sister so bad lmao remember that episode?? *laughs* Okay, ignoring that, they have to make arrangements now, for their future accommodation. And while Nasa-kun is thinking about ichaicha with his wife for at least a week in a (not love) hotel lmao, I guess we have a new place to stay for now, ignoring real estate complications. We've got a lot (of jokes) to cover this episode so let's do it! Firstly, about accommodation. The obvious choice is of course in the bathhouse with the family who Nasa-kun literally saved when they were in a pinch, so yeah, this much is little to pay for, so you're welcome Nasa-kun. Helping each other out man, that's called insurance. Seriously, cheaper than actual insurance companies lol. And everyone in the house agreed to it too, including, and yes you should've seen it coming, Aya-chan, who we know of, likes the dude so you would wonder why she hasn't known of the marriage yet. Well we haven't been covering it so far up till now anyways too so... *laughs* And so, we have to deal with this Aya-chan who has a processor of like an Intel Celeron from early 2000s so *laughs* God, this is so dumb I can't wait for the day they have to tell her the truth. The wholesome truth- Ah. *laughs* Man, the mother with the drop from the top of the atmosphere to her daughter's head. And dude, the future predictions too? Mom, can you not be smarter than the author?? *laughs* Aw this series is just amazing thanks author. And so, we gotta wrap things up eventually here, and man I wished we had a complete flashback but I know Anime production or the author himself knows it's funnier to not, so welp I guess Aya. You not main girl anyways TALKING ABOUT MAIN GIRL!! *laughs* (Also, the shitting on the mom also is good haha if you can remember the father left the house for the bathhouse's hired idol lmao) Then, we talk about laundry. And yes, when you wife asks you to not bring it to the nearest laundromat, there is a reason that... I say you should know. Yes, something others shouldn't feast their eyes on. *laughs* Well, so long as it's not a thong or it's wet we're good. *laughs* And of course, Tsukasa is totally right because like most girls, they wouldn't want to see men in their house with their underwear. Funny how as males why we don't care though lol. Anyways, she washed everything so Nasa-kun is also thinking about everything lmao can you stop. *laughs* At this point, I would say, is the time to protect, uh, I mean, protecc. *laughs* Also why does she look fat- MOVING ON!! *laughs* (Yeah start counting how many times I laughed because watching it first round I lost count) And also, Kaname suggested to go shopping with her because you know, some of them got burnt up. In the fire, in the fire. *laughs* Ironic why Nasa-kun doesn't have to buy clothing but hey, who gives a shit about the guy. *laughs* And so lastly, we talk about shopping for clothes. For a woman. Yes, if you need life lessons now is a good time to listen up haha and I don't even have a wife. *laughs* Man, someday I would like to do that too, for any woman. *laughs* My life aside, let me drop a little truth on you guys. Firstly, the price. Yes, Tsukasa wasn't joking. And Harajuku is your local famous shopping district, in my case Orchard Road if it wasn't filled with Filipino maids now lol. Ignoring them, the clothes girls buy are not cheap. Trust me, don't shop with your mom for a while and you'll notice. Also, follow Instagram girls. *laughs* (Really, there are fans who will research on what voice actresses wear on camera, no joke) Because clothing is expensive, thankfully they are also of real good quality, so at least you don't have to worry about using them for long. I've tried myself out on clothing which are higher priced, and can confirm, and I'm sure you realised that too, if you have the ability to spoil yourself on clothing, and underwear of course. Sadly, this is where the happy stuff ends, because for women to have satisfaction over variety of clothing unlike guys (Tsukasa is a rare exception who can understand the situation but) girls gonna need a lot of clothing for switching it around when going outdoors. My mom be a great example because she has a mini wardrobe that is not ours in every single bedroom in the apartment. *laughs* Including the bathrooms. *laughs* Anyways, the embarrassment is top tier (lol), Nasa-kun is totally sick in the mind turns out, and Kaname be MVP every episode she appears because no one does tsukkomi better than her already in this series. Well, she's the only one that isn't f**ked up so *laughs* Stay tuned for more laughs in upcoming episodes. Man, this series is the best so far no sad stories so feel bad or puke about lol
Okay if it's Uesaka Sumire as a game-streaming YouTuber (with the cosplay) it'll definitely work I'll watch the shit out of it lmao
Wow no shit Aya-chan I can't even solve this properly at high school lol this joker can do it in elementary school?? wtf
P.S. "You seem awfully excited for someone whose house just burnt down" lmao Kaname "I wasn't thinking anything dirty at all!... You were; I can see the proof" oh man these stupid jokes I can't even
P.P.S. "I personally prefer someone who's magnanimous enough to openly accept (offers) rather than acting guilty about it" I mean, Tsukasa, I would say Nasa-kun is good enough I wouldn't even say thanks lol me
I present you: the smallest GIF I've made here lol it's only two frames
Nasa-kun's only satisfaction be like
(haha)
(Don't worry bro "Acchi Kocchi" did that before too but cleaned and it's girls)

音楽 This Week on Klassic Note
Well, more songs this week, and I swear I wasn't spending more time again because it's time to wrap up for the year, but we'll learn soon enough that we haven't, as there are more releases to listen. KANA-BOON's new single is totally not great considering I've given songs from their best album this year so... next year guys I guess. Sayaka's new EP from a month ago was actually not bad (if you remember her from Goose house), but sadly fall short mostly due to melodies, so I think I only ended up giving the one song because her English in singing be good haha also the lyrics. I also took some time (as in just now lol) to give some chance to Liyuu's 2nd single where she debuted this year, and uh, I kept being reminded of Chinese songs and those suck so *laughs* Well, I'm not in the mood to give technopop anyways so you're not welcome.

In news concerning Twitter and music mostly because there is a lot to talk about this week, cinema staff's new song is a serious meh so I'm not giving until they have a full on release, SID's new music videos are likely setup to (1) their new single releasing end of December which I'll listen because the MV ain't bad and (2) their upcoming 17th anniversary live early next year so I hope you guys have money to give them lol (also I should follow them on Twitter haha why haven't I), Scenarioart's YouTube live from physical event the last of this year is acoustic and it's great and in and because I don't want to live with regrets and unlike VELTPUNCH's live I can donate in yen with a better exchange rate" I gave them some money because independent labels be hard to live with now, Aimer announced her new album releasing April 2021 following her online live, Fuchigami Mai's new music video is great if I liked the song lol (that's idolism in a nutshell), and PHONO TONES' 1st mini-album is finally on streaming services haha seriously though that was my 2012 year end fuel. In news not concerning music but on Twitter still, Anime "Kyokou Suiri" announced a second season. Yay. I can see the joy in the dude's eyes already lol that face but seriously though yay for more Kotoko-chan and b*tchy drama haha the mystery-solving is not even important anymore

So for next week, well next month, looks like we have all lined up fresh new releases for the month of December, one release every week haha good I thought we're done. So first up next week is Minase Inori's new single for her 5th anniversary and I've said the topic song ain't bad anyways, followed by yanaginagi's new album which previews aren't that bad I can identify a couple of new hits I'd like, followed by Polkadot Stingray's new album since their slew of digital singles and mini-album since start of the year, and SID's new single will end the year in Klassic Note. Ugh, I still haven't came up with a good list for everything yet haha I should get to it




Ooo now that I'm worried about what ending to write, I saw Twitter just now and saw Earphones online show that I've watched (last week) selling live bromides starting tomorrow? Hey, why not. Haha it's not going to have pink somehow lmao. Good, now that I have an ending to my boring weeks now lol cya guys next week, and until next time... Capitalism will keep me going haha I'm going to attempt again migrating this blog with all the posts we have so far updated to the new elements respectively. Yeah, that'll take a lot of testing but it's a lot like what I've done at work so far with system migration so I'll deal with it time is the issue here probably will be good by next year maybe haha bye