Friday 25 August 2023

The Dream Record 20230825

Well, I just had a bad dream involving some scary reality checks about my fear of living so let's put that aside, let me talk about something more romantic as I went back to sleep and dreamt again! Hey, say my life is dull, I dare you haha


"I was in a huge hall of students (?) or maybe it was just a class of students in a huge hall, and I think I was late or something. Nonetheless, I went to my seat only to be found out by the teacher or selected depending on your view, and I went back to my seat. Later, four people including me who were selected not paying attention to the presentation of the other classmates got called up to the front stage.

We were assigned a task to do something using ChatGPT(lol) but I instantly forgot the question, so I struggled to figure out even through the teacher giving me the evening eye, so I used the mic to ask this fake Siri to generate for me yukata outfits for a family of 4 people specifying on the nature of "traditional Japanese clothing" in case it did not get my hint. The teacher wasn't impressed and moved on to the others. The others were probably better than me considering I forgot the question asked I asked, but it ranged from asking something entirely different to referring back to the presenters earlier (they haven't left apparently, also they are as old as my uncle and aunties) about promoting their products involving spreaded Kaya toast (lol) which sounded great as the class crowded over.

I was still at my corner of the stage when I saw Oonishi Saori lurking in the corner by the door near the stage I was at. I thought she was absent from school but she walked to me and looked at me up close, and ignored my questions about her absence.

"I just said I want to be by your side that's all, you know!"
(そばにいるだけに言ってるじゃん!)

She then went on just flirting me with her words and getting with me up real close, even holding my hand and putting her hands up to my face. I did cuddle her in return as she says all this, and I even saw someone who looked like Sakura Ayane walk past us out of the door behind us, making me believe this is really a time between the two of us without any one else interfering with us. Oh, we definitely almost made out before I woke up from all this greatness."


I really want someone to flirt with though!! *laughs* Even in my dreams, Oonishi Saori, you were such a great lover. *giggles* Shout out to whatever military punishment bullshit was my previous dream (in the same night, I woke up twice lol) for making this marvel happen later (hehe), shout out to Anime "Shikimori-san" that I've been thinking about during lunch yesterday for making the latter half happen haha yes Oonishi voiced the main girl and I wished I was Izumi, and boy, that's what happens on the night before your day off, huh. *laughs* Well, if I can go back to sleep after typing all this on my phone early this morning (good morning btw) I'll see you guys later for another one *slurp* haha I'm better off thinking of Saori-chan now instead tbh