Saturday 26 August 2023

The Fanfiction 20230826

I thought of doing this up yesterday but my introverted self was out all afternoon *cringe* haha and also I could spread out the posts for the rest of the week, so here we are. For this week though, we will end the summer of August (lol) with someone else because I got enough of repaying Inorin. *laughs*

Anyways, I hope you are okay with sequels every other week because I really should have done this back to back, again thanks to the one married woman in this month's list (lol) I had to make some adjustments. Yeah it's like the Anime "ToniKawa" special episodes just do your own recap before we start haha




Koga Aoi in a red yukata holding a dessert with her left hand, and passing a scooped serving with her right
To whoever told my dear Koga Aoi about my recent interaction with Waki Azumi in that foot bath near my place, I hate you. They don't know that Koga-chan she has such a temper about such things, she walked away the moment she saw me at our meeting point in a summer festival near her place.

Fortunately, I had a chance to explain myself whilst grabbing on to her hand. But instead of listening to me, she pointed at the dessert store which drew her attention. I did not hesitate to buy her what she wanted, and she walked to the bridge behind the stalls to eat. I stood by her with an awkward silence until she smiled at me and offered me a serving.

"I-I wasn't that mad at all."

I swallowed down all my worry and anxiety along with its sweet taste. Thank goodness she understood the situation as I have explained. Or did she...?




So surprise surprise!! I planned this all along I promise I didn't want to resort to this hehe, but yeah Koga Aoi in fiction is my current same year jealous girlfriend. *dabs* In case you have not realized from the story above, she lives far away from my place but the others aren't (lol) so she got jealous of me being friendly with Ajuju even though - and I legit have a reason to argue this now haha - she is already married to someone. *giggles* Hey, can't stop that j-j-j-jealousy amirite fellas?? Haha I wished she was that desperate. Yeah, in case you don't know how this works just imagine Ruka-chan in Anime "KanoKari": We are dating but technically I also like... well, apparently everyone else in this series LMAO can we not. *laughs*

Moving forward though, I might take a break from this madness (lol) but also reflect on the content I shall prepare from here on. There is talk about continuing APoL my own novel series in this format, and Suruga-ya is slowly running out of images that I can comment on even this one above requires some imagination, so stay tuned in the new week and month for another update!

P.S. Just realized this aligns with Ruka-chan's birthday hehe Naobou I did it haha