Tuesday 3 October 2023

The Welfare Package October 2023: What Was Left Of Summer

I was intending to make this a monthly thing so decided to not do two September posts but that has totally backfired because turns out, thanks to some damn fanclub newsletter I may have to do two posts in October *ugh* Things never go according to plan I think that is this year's theme now

What DID go according to plan was all of the stuff that I expected to arrive last month! No really, I should be more grateful for that just because, and we shall talk about all of them in a moment! Thank goodness the wait is over people already came and I'm still an amateur-

So jokes aside, might as well start this new month on a good note! Speaking of note, we have plenty of Klassic Note reviews to do! A bit too many, but oh well, we've got worse years. *giggles*





Inori Minase LIVE TOUR 2023 "SCRAP ART" Goods
"TakaMina to Oonishi no Takanishiya" Goods
Isobe Karin 1st Photobook "Watashi Meku"
w.o.d. "STARS"
Ikimonogakari "Ureshikute / Tokimeki"
nasuo "Hoshikuzu Requiem"

So yeah, I'll be talking about the top row for now. *laughs* Okay not the top row the photobook will be for another day- UNBOXING TIME!!~ HAHA GOTCHA

This is the average size of my packages now, if I do this on a monthly basis
(Also averagely high on shipping... *sob*)

Woah woah almost threw this in the trash with the receipts lol why
(Better double check if all of these are receipts)

Put it back in the pile...
(Shout out to the bubble wraps, keeps my stuff safe)

WHAT IS WITH THIS TAPE-
(Like, how??)

"Poster within"?
Thanks, almost thought this was the CD.
*giggles*

Wait, this is for...?
Oh... OH!!!

LET'S GO ICHIGO!!!
(Haha this is real cool actually, totally worth getting this free gift from the SonyMusic store)

Okay I think I know what I should start with now... (hehe)

So, to start us off and this is probably the most prompt in all stages since she is on live tour now after her new single release which I didn't like, I still can't pass myself with more Minase Inori live tour goods!!! Haha signing up for her fanclub is not necessary for this but then again I continued for another year FYI *wink* lol, and this was in line with her new single which is for Anime again, no surprises there. I did get myself some bromide photos as usual *dabs* and the clear folder set once again because posters take up space and just looking at sexy Inorin gets me going haha ah- With purchase if you can recall, this order also comes with a trading card for every item purchase. That is two sets of bromides plus one set of clear folders... I have a total of THREE trading cards called "MINACA" which will give me a chance at a rare card or stuff. No really, this is such a thing, they sell a card album for you to put them in, been doing this for years. I should get the card album soon hehe

Okay so matured Inorin or fashionable?
I just prefer ponytail so the one on the right please (hehe)

This is so good I can't even- *chef's kiss*
(That waist though...!!)

Oh hey it's the trading cards again, every time I see these I feel like their packaging went up in budget
I haven't seen them yet so I thought it'll be great to lay this faced down but uh...
(This is quite a giveaway- Is this what I think it is???)
RARE CARD!!! It's shiny~
(How is the Inorin in this better than the card itself-)
Oh this is landscape, my layout is ruined lol
I don't know how to describe how great these are, but no dupes though!!
(Free stuff better than paid stuff lol)
(Also random, these are 6 in random and I got the rare one *dabs*)
Again what is with the GIF lol, but I LOVE THIS
(Haha)

So yeah, this is the whole line-up.
I gotta say, this might be the best set so far *thumbs up*

Okay we will talk about you another day

And you too, maybe you first though haha

I think I know what this is now...
(19 haha)

... because I know what this is!!
*yay*

So next up, this has been months in the making even years at this point I thank the staff for making this happen in the first place, we have some goods from Takahashi Minami and Oonishi Saori's video podcast series!! Wow where should I even start, probably 3 years ago when I started? I mean, I missed out on a lot of things from them including the initial episodes just because as we see them do this from their homes and them coming back into the studio (I think I started around here), from the many things they decided to do to create an "at-home" feel under the theme of a general store in Japan dressed up in jerseys (the old man in those typically wears... what old men wear lol), still gave us a lot of fun times from just an episode eating conveyor belt sushi (in the studio) to I think the funniest ones were when TakaMina had to answer elementary school riddles and she just can't. *laughs* They also surrounded themselves a lot around the community too. Their budget was based on the number of "Twitter" followers (lmao), they praised and pinned up fan artworks as the show's backdrop, and there were even plans of doing an IRL event this year to meet all the fans who supported them!

All of it was a great time, I wasn't the most dedicated of viewers to tune into this on Wednesday nights, but all this ended, if you forgot, because Oonishi here announced she will go on hiatus to recover from her "mental condition". Because of that, months ago where they started to substitute many guests in Oonishi's place (Hondo Kaede, Kitou Akari, to name a few) before she came back for one last hurrah so we already saw the signs, and they also cancelled the IRL event they were supposed to hold. More importantly, with that they also announced the final (pre-order) sale of all the stuff they have sold so far which included the sticker set (which is a first episode thing, they spoke in kindergarten voices to promote a made up kid-friendly theme park and thus created those "mascots") and teacup (which would've made this the first of its kind if I got it last year), along with new stuff like the clear folder and bromide photos set which *chef's kiss* is hard to come by for both of them tbh, so I genuinely will take this chance to thank everyone and for all of this from the bottom of my heart.

Alright this is too long of a grandfather's story I feel old now, I will talk more about these as we go!

How is Oonishi like, 1000x infinitely hotter than TakaMina-
(Oh there's more than this though, bromide SET, mind you)

And this is the clear folder set, there's another at the back but I prefer this hehe

If I didn't remember wrongly, their theme park was called "MinaSaoLand" (bottom left), and the "mascots" are "Minappu" (top left, with the solid black eye) and "Saotan" (top right, with the dumpy a**) lmao

And this is...
(Okay let me get the wrapping out first)

Ta-da!
Uh... this is the 3rd one I bought this year, a novelty

Yeah, a teacup based on the "store"!
I was very tempted to buy this last year but they ran out of stock *sob*

For comparison, all the cups I've bought so far but will never pour water on
(Haha)

In summary... this is quite a sight, to say the least. *giggles*




Today's is definitely a short one and will likely be the shortest one here, but yes all going according to my plan so the rest of the week I will go through the rest of the package including THREE CD reviews (haha I know right) and ONE PHOTOBOOK- I can't wait for this one. *laughs* I shall be patient, I still need to sleep after work I'm so sorry I don't have the energy to do this all at once, but heck, more posts and more things to talk about over time, yes? I mean, I have a lot to talk about someone's chest- See you then hehe

P.S. And because I love Saori... chan? Saorin? Because I love "Saotan" so much hehe:
:))))))))
Koshi hosoi haha kawaii