Saturday 18 November 2023

The Fanfiction 20231118

What if I told you I LITERALLY JUST FORGOT ABOUT THIS haha but heck, this might be better because apart from keeping in the sadness that is the new DOAXVV anniversary event where I'm chasing Hitomi as Cinderella out of the palace which if you know the girl in the main series that will be impossible I might as well break my legs lmao, it's quite timely for this week's theme... if I chose the other image to talk about it as at this time of night. *giggles*

We are not doing that one though, but we are still on the married women special as I would like to call this series for the whole of November if you don't mind, we did some rather... indecent things last week already we shall not talk about it again hehe, so this week, I'll behave like what I normally do as a man: Just look at women on the streets and NEVER talk to them because I'm not going to talk to women, they gotta approach me. *dabs*

Okay okay let's do this quick I feel like I'll hit midnight soon and all this will be a mist just like the spell casted on Cinderella-




Tachibana Rika dressed in a light brown top, with her left hand pushing her hair back
Before I worked at a café near where I lived, I had to be an apprentice at another establishment a few streets away. I ended up being in charge of everything behind the counter, which means I hardly dealt with customers face to face, unlike what most baristas would do. Not like any customer caught my attention some were even rude to the patron, but as I walked into the café on one afternoon shift, I saw a woman sitting by the windowsill, looking into the distance. She then turned left to look at me as I entered, I'm pretty sure our eyes met. Stunned by her beautiful facial features and long brown hair, I looked away as she made a giggle. The barista then served her a drink as I went behind to change. I did ask around if anyone knew about her, and looks like she was new around here. Her allure was such a high standard though, people around here ended up calling her "Rika-sama". I also found out she was married to a baseball player, which is kind of rare.




I wished she was my Cinderella. *giggles* So, no relationship with Rika-sama whatsoever. Not even close. *laughs* Well, I'm a member of her fanclub if that counts. At least in this case, IRL me is having a better time then fictional me, so suck it, loser. *dabs* Anyways, I thought of such a concept for Mikakoshi last week too until I realized the prospect of NOT doing that lol, but for this one I think I can be conservative, I don't think I know Rika-sama enough, but I think, just like her many fans, that I like her. She presents herself with a bubbly personality which I'm thinking of how to present here but heck, doing the opposite and showing how she is more perfect and unattainable than Amamiya Sora (lol) would be more interesting in my opinion. *giggles* I think we are near the end of the month, so at least we can look forward to who is ending this theme. See you then.