Monday 4 March 2024

The Dream Fragment 20240304

Okay let's make this quick I can barely even remember this already haha

Also is this is the first time I mixed virtual with reality? Well, not what you think but hear me out, yes?

"I was in a resort-like abode with a huge living area space facing the sea. I was holding a skimpy red sleepwear with black laces and I think I told to myself that this will look great on her, though I distinctively recall I also saw Ayane from DoA series around in a swimsuit, or maybe it was another person of the same name.

Regardless, I found Isobe Karin and she told me she is enjoying herself while wearing... I think what looks like a summer outfit? Let's say it's a dress of sorts. I told her to try this out, obviously with much reluctance from her. I said it's either she wears it now or tonight, and she took the sleepwear from me. I followed her to a corner of the living area space, and she put it on without taking anything off..."

Yeah, lame I guess, but somehow I can't forget how Karin-chan behaved in it, almost as if I wanted this for myself. That or maybe it's influenced by the DOAXVV game because I swear the resort and that sleepwear looked familiar haha. Or was it borrowed from the same place where I dreamt the night before but I totally forgot about...? 

Alright, dreams over, gotta wake up for work!