Saturday 20 April 2024

The Fanfiction 20240420

ANOTHER STORY FEATURING TEN-CHAN AGAIN!?? Alright, we made a joke about this already. *giggles* This is also the last of them anyways, but not in plot because we are continuing the story from last week! Hell yeah I told you I can do sequels no one is going to stop me. *wink*

I also know today is weed day but we are not talking about that haha, because if dear Amamiya Sora is my weed, I will die from drug addiction. *laughs* Ah hey, what can I say, I want to- Why can't I say it? Yo, stop censoring me I want to sleep with- HUH?? *laughs* Yeah, imagine censoring myself- Wait. What if this is fictional me censoring real me? Oh damn, did I manifest something bad that will ensure my virginity? Well, at least this story will. *giggles*

Let us clear our mind of reality and step into the conclusion for this season's world of fiction!! LET'S GO OUT WITH A BANG-




Amamiya Sora wearing a dark blue blouse, translucent sleeve top and white skirt, lying down on a bed leaning onto a pillow and looking back
Due to events which I shall not detail further, I ended up in a hotel room with Amamiya Sora. Things got real awkward since then, so I played it off by telling her that I want to use the toilet and she nodded in reply. During my time in the bathroom though, I was able to overhear Sora talking to someone on the phone, and she was giggling several times. After I was done in the bathroom, I walked out to see her lying down on the bed. I walked closer to ask her what happened. She grabbed a pillow and stared at me with a serious face.

"Want to do something lewd together?"

I reminded her to stop making such jokes in front of others. As I was tired from early in the morning up will now and want to take a quick nap, I stretched my back and sat down beside her. She ditched the pillow as if by instinct and jumped out. She blurted out that she will wash up in the bathroom before we get dinner, dashed to the door and closed it behind her.

Maybe I should have slept on the sofa instead.




Damn, I wish I have another part of this story prepared but nah, unless...? NOPE NOPE I ran out of images for this scene these were the only ones, I promise you. *giggles* Guess who's the kinky one here. It's Mocho, by the way, the one talking to her on the phone and telling her to do all this. *laughs* And we don't talk about how we slept that night HAHAHA- Nan-chan helped us find tickets all this time and we took an earlier train home. *silence* She is NOT going to let me stay overnight with her friend, no way. *laughs* I did have a great evening with Ten-chan though, I feel like I should apologize for something, to be frank. *wink*

Okay I shall stop here I have had enough of Ten-chan for now. *giggles* I'll take a break and watch some Ede-chan livestream with Naganawa Maria just because I was dumb enough to cancel the subscription which allowed me to watch that livestream in March just so I can spend more money to pay for access to this event later- Real life me is not a smart human. Not like fictional me was but *laughs* I'll update on what I saw on that in the weekly post tomorrow.

P.S. This is technically what will end this season but my plans are still in place, we will do a special week of stories on the first week of May!! I like taking these work breaks (and I pray that they won't be taken from me considering things now at work), and I do something every year (almost), so for this year it's this! I wonder who will be featured in it... Hehe and we shall see if I want to do a round-up of all this lore next week if I'm in the mood, no promises. *giggles*

P.P.S. Posted on 4.20pm!!! You're welcome haha *dabs*