Sunday 14 April 2024

The Entertainment News '24 Issue #15

I'm going to start this one early on a Saturday because we have A LOT to cover this week.

For this week is likely the decision checkpoint for all the new shows that are appearing for the new season specifically on Anime, and we are going to WATCH THEM ALL- Okay not all of them, I do have my plans on what I want and not want to watch this season, so it's just a matter of them living up to my expectations. I can't reject sequels anyways so they don't count. *laughs* Oh and order doesn't matter this week too because I am still figuring out what will make me want to do this every week first for or the next 3 months so *shrugs*

Music this week has also been great too, so we will talk about those after we deal with my weekend naps being burnt on watching animated girls and dudes...? Uh oh haha why are there so many of them though




アニメ One Room, Hiatari Futsuu, Tenshi Tsuki.
"Wow, look at all those lights!" Eh Towa-chan? That's called light pollution lol
Oh, so I guess we are looking through the beginning through Towa-chan's perspective now? Hey, Earth isn't that great, just so you know. *giggles* In this new episode of more angel goodness (#TenshiTsuki02), OBVIOUSLY we gotta descend upon the Heavens like mythology would require you to do. Or just a fantasy genre Anime, either will work. *laughs* And in case you forgot what happened in the first episode, she ended up with blending in with the humans instead, as assisted by Shintarou. And they finally settled down after what was quite a hassle to deal with thinking that some chick (hehe) just landed on your balcony one night. Hey, at least the guy is enjoying his life being spoiled pampered fed good food (lol) by the angel who learnt everything from the book and would you mind printing those recipe pages out so we can share it with the cooking community if it was that good? *giggles* Anyways, that's good and all, thanks for ALL the fanservice happening inside the one bathroom lol bro we have those here too but I don't suddenly drop by seeing someone naked- ANYHOW lol (bro, I live with my family, I better stop elaborating on this) the antics might go on for a while as Shintarou gets used to living his life not alone anymore and hopefully no one else finds out about this angel's presence quite soon, though I would argue as of when will she be able to do something for the larger community of humans though? Still, Shintarou has a life to live don't forget he was literally living alone just to attend school which I assume is nearer than his home, so yeah, can't just take leave off school just to flirt with you, dear angel. *dabs* And thus we are introduced to the school cast, consisting of whoever Shuuichi is who almost made him puke out his full-course breakfast and... Tsumugi here- Yo I don't know who you are, cute girl, but heck, why aren't you voiced by Kanno Mai? Haha ah hey. *laughs* Well, I guess this new(?) girl isn't bad too especially, ESPECIALLY when you throw in the tsundere personality on her so much so even the childhood friend noticed he was getting sh*t on lol, probably came around this plot too well considering that Shintarou probably helped out Tsumugi when she was a little girl. And she's here to repay the favour- I don't think that counts as stalker behaviour though? You guys didn't meet for 9 years; It's a matter of if he remembered you, to be honest. *silence* Oh well maybe he doesn't, but this doesn't stop Tsumugi here (I'm not going to make the Anime "K-ON!" reference, it has been 15 years) from, you know, slowly advancing herself into Shintarou's life, for example maybe make bento lunches for him- Oh he does have an angel taking care of his meals now and delivers them to him during lunchtime so... I guess you're not needed anymore?? *laughs* I hope Shintarou has a great excuse for this I would say Towa is like, the apartment manager or something. Yeah, like from Anime "Slow Start". They are all stacked, that's how you know. *laughs* All in all- Oh wow, it's over already? When's the last time I haven't been watching shows and looking at the timestamps? *laughs* This might be it for me, guys. I meant, watching this on the regular. If I wasn't into this last week I should be by now, not gonna lie here. Even if it means the female cast will carry me to Heaven, I wouldn't even mind. *giggles* Still, the story is simple yet real (or not) as of now, and I think that's a good thing, so let's enjoy the honeymoon period before like, Towa-chan's angel friends come for her. Meanwhile, looks like we can enjoy the company of the other girls in school hanging out with Towa-chan as seen from the ending theme animation, so let's go for more of this blessed series! Uh maybe not that blessed and I maaaay have to change the "tsun" in front of the "dere" for Tsuki into something else soon so uh... *laughs*
The food drawings in this series might be too good ngl
Someday I will be like Towa-chan and sink into my girl's-
Just a peek- Ah.
*giggles*
MFW I liked Shintarou's imaginations of Towa-chan naked lol
P.S. "How am I supposed to make contact with the humans?" SAME haha okay not same she is an angel and I will never be one "Do I even have a place here?" Wow Towa-chan with the existential questions lol I think we share some similarities here and there, dear angel
P.P.S. "I was totally being spoiled rotten" Hey hey hey watch out lawsuit Anime title copyright incoming lol "Goodbye, my life of eating convenience store meals and breads every day" I wouldn't go that far to say that yet but it is for now 
BEFORE
(They were acquaintances...!!)
AFTER
(What will be of them now? *wink*)
BEFORE
(SHAME!!! Nice, I'm sold.)
AFTER
(Uh oh haha not sold I want refunds)

アニメ Shinigami Bocchan to Kuro Maid
"Can you imagine a life where you can't even touch the person you love?" No I can't, I don't have someone who loves me. *sob*
Oh yeah Sharon "that was a great nap" alright- AND we are paying her royalties for being in this series?? Oh, that's Hollywood. *laughs* In this first episode of a final season of what is supposed to come to us as a conclusion arc to this curse at least (#ShinigamiBocchan25), wtf is that children's bible- Is that the school anthem?? *laughs* Yeah, also boobs. Haha HELL YEAH Mr. Zain would be pleased. *giggles* Also also, if you wonder why I can never grab a great thumbnail for that chick who needs subtitles... it's just because. *laughs* So, the story so far in general and we might as well recap too because why not. Story goes and I'm being very generic here because I guess we will touch on stuff here and there as we go on this rollercoaster ride of an episode, Bocchan has a curse and so is Nico and we are here in this magic school to eventually undo them. By killing Sade- Alright let me rephrase that again. By confronting Sade once again and if all negotiations fail THEN maybe we will erase her. *silence* I mean, what we really need at this point of the story is choice. From Daleth being on our side, to all the people who are learning magic that isn't part of the magical school and don't have to sing whatever that school anthem is LMAO, to Zain ensuring their success with the time travel magic, and how Sharon is awake right now... Wait, what? *laughs* Yes, as much as it's a point to know what Alice's mother has been doing all this while in a coffin protected by Daleth in the Underworld of all people, it's interesting to see Sharon just walking about and interacting with everyone- Her voice actress is TOTALLY getting underpaid at this point she talks too much. *laughs* Living up to her name, we see her initially confronting Rob (who is quietly rolling his joints lol in case you wonder how those work) and then seeing her daughter come back from magic school along with Bocchan who has promised to be her lover from here on... I mean, even I shed tears of joy when I saw Alice get reunited with Sharon even though I already knew this was coming. *sob* And yeah, even the mom got emotionally excited after hearing what Bocchan had to say. I mean, all this love talk is not new, but in the eyes of someone we have not seen before... for a while, yeah. She's 25, by the way. *oof* Haha anyways, in terms of lore though, we now know a lot more than we knew before, with a recollection of someone effectively coming in from the past. So, for starters, we know Bocchan's grandfather is Bocchan's life saviour. I mean, without Victor, the two women wouldn't have a chance to work at the mansion considering how ill Alice has been back then and Sharon trying to take care of her unable to get a steady income, and all of this would not have happened at all. Well, we might as well not have let all this happen since it still did not change the plot of Sade's arrival, but that's also all she could recall. Yeah, as to why Sade chose to make use(?) of Sharon, if even, we still have no idea. And Daleth is also right in thinking that them going back in time may have consequences on things in the present considering Sade may have manipulated everything even then including exactly when Sharon is to be awake so to get in the way of their confrontation to Sade? Hmm interesting... lest to say is that I still have NO IDEA what is going on so far, so I'm just in for the ride. I sure hope there's something interesting at the other end of the tunnel, whatever it is. All in all... it's rather content heavy as with all conclusive arcs (see Anime "Shakugan no Shana"), but heck, it's moving fast as heck! Yeah, maybe even faster than Free(?) is with his magical horse transformation, and I don't really mind it was just a lot to absorb. I wonder what is up next, and unless we are saying that Sharon in this state is already quickly becoming a liability, I don't know what's in store. Oh yeah, maybe Sharon going back to the main house and seeing Bocchan's mom and how much of an old hag she is, dude?? I know right, all the age jokes I can think of lol Nico-san you are not going to win me here haha
Haha those drawn on eyes from the lesson she was dozing off from I can't even
Yo Rob you ROLLING THOSE JOINTS, DUDE??
(Haha)
#NotMyBocchan lol
(Come on, let's get this trending on social)
I found my new profile picture hehe
(Viola-chan wished she saw this spectacle)
P.S. "Sarah can lick anything and restore it to its original state" Hey Sarah don't mind if you can saliva r*pe me right now? I feel like I'm super off perpendicular right about now- *dabs*
P.P.S. "I just grabbed her (Daleth's) hand without thinking. Was that rude of me?" Yo Walter I think she just came- "But if I (Sharon) am here, you (Alice) can't flirt around with Bocchan, isn't it?" That's true... *laughs*
[Trust me, the only time I actually laughed is when Nico suggested the say we confront Sade to be called "Sa-Day" LMAO alright more boobs pls]
Oh which one do you like out of the new characters?
Hmm...
This.
*laughs*

アニメ Bartender: Kami no Glass
"Awful." Haha and I don't mean anything by this I just want to reminisce on the OG Anime-
I like how they think getting Sasakura Ryuu here to work for the hotel IS a thing. Bro, it isn't, stop daydreaming, he has his own place to run. So yeah, cleanse that pallet here, sir, we aren't talking about the original Anime series anymore, wake up. *laughs* In this new episode where even the bartender has his own problems (#Bartender02), but before those come in, let's talk about others' first! I mean, his only problem is these two ladies just pestering him into joining their hotel bar. Count me in. *giggles* Anyways, we are presented still with more stories to cry about lol, and the first on the line is an old pal- Oops, spoiler alert. It's the Chairman from the hotel that he wanted to hire but he can't recall the girls who came to him recently so yeah that's what happens when you are an ikemen (lol) AND you have the power to make them drunk? BRUH. *laughs* Despite likely knowing of whatever new hotel that is coming after his job skills if you would even call that, Sasakura here still did a wonder even if it's dealing with an old man who just complains about every single drink he was presented. It's as if he doesn't like the drinks of today no more- Yup. I hope you got the hint, and also why they blurred out the photo in the old bar specifically his deceased master (RIP) who worked in here and Sasakura had to help out once in a while, because this man is reminiscing the times where Japan had bars like, what is now 70 years ago (OOF), where ice isn't a ready thing let alone say freezers haha yeah people had to carry ice on the streets and prevent them from melting still, and as he said it himself, anything cold would be considered a drink. And that's what essentially he has missed. And then we have a hypocrite. *laughs* Okay, calling her a bastard may be an understatement and I'm surprised Sasakura dealt with it so peacefully like a gentleman he is instead of kicking her out lmao, but let's just say we have another customer here who is tired from work, running away from the rain into this bar, and hopes to not drink alcohol to warm up. WHAT? *laughs* Ironically, and I think this was also in the original series, that Sasakura had to ask for some soup from the restaurant within his block to make what is Bull Shot, a soup-like drink (man, I wish I can recall which website I referenced when I watched the original series) which also had vodka in it, so yeah, win-win. You get the warmth and the crunk you have always wanted, a**hole. *laughs* And I think I will leave the lawyer's complaints in the show for you to realize how old you are too which unless if you are 12 and don't get these then why are you even watching this? *giggles* All in all... even with the remake taking its place, I still CANNOT BELIEVE I am touched by this new series. *sob* As I wipe my tears after I watched it and took a toilet break I'm not lying here I am an a-hole I promise you *wink*, the impact might not be the same anymore, but the emotions are. And I suppose watching this as an adult only makes it infinitely more relatable, from old tastes to dealing with work stuff... it all makes sense once you step into that one bar. Also, you think he will eventually work in the hotel? That Sasakura? Unlikely so I would believe, but hey, we got 10 more episodes at least to go, so keep it up, ladies. Even the Chairman is keen on this guy and wants to ruin his life by giving him more money and less life- You think people in a bar at a hotel won't be any worse than the Chairman? I highly doubt so HAHA come witness me cry again next week will ya
Guess what, THIS is the only way to warm up my poor, weak heart right now
Dude, this just looks like corn soup.
*laughs*
P.S. "Is it the benefits? The pay? Do tell us what you want" I want you to leave me alone, dude?? Haha they don't know "If the other option is to be called a hypocrite, then I rather be an bastard" SAME dude all these work jokes I can't even
P.P.S. "Awful." *points at self* You talking about me? Haha hey I got more jokes where this is from "People really are disgusting, aren't they?" YO WHAT IS WITH THIS ANIME lol what did I do I just took a break from work for a week

アニメ Seiyuu Radio no Uraomote
"Yep! Two voice actresses in the same class by pure coincidence!" Dude, you don't have to keep emphasizing on that lol it's like they intentionally made it happen
Wow, how should I start to talk about this even. *laughs* In this first episode of what should make me nerdier than that Watanabe talking about her mechs and robots (#SeiyuuRadioNoUraomote01), eh... it's an industry story, alright. Despite much of it being too real, this one has a twist: We don't see the same person in front and behind camera. Is that a problem though? For Yasumi-chan here who is more extroverted than her image, and for Yuuhi-chan who is way more introverted than her image, yeah totally. *laughs* But after just watching this so far... I don't think I will be giving more of this, to be frank. And no, my love for Japanese voice actresses since I was a middle schooler won't carry me through this. Let's talk about the reasons why. Firstly, the storytelling is... to be as real as possible, rather bland. I know that we are showing the contrast between characters in real life and in front of the camera, and there is somewhat impact as you have seen so far in the public recording, but the drama isn't as strong as I would have hoped. Say, for example, Yuuhi-chan she just spouted and left after someone spilled a mess on her where I guess because it's also what a quiet emo person would do, did not voice out to such an incident in front of her considering she is also rather crude in talk, and bro, I would've just lashed it out on the girl if I had to. Maybe I'm being too dramatic on this, but hey, at least Yasumi-chan is playing her part right since it's also easier to do so for her anyways. Yeah, and the mannerism to professionalism thing. As a Japanese student though? I highly doubt you need any. *dabs* Also, the idea of this talk about voice actresses and their private lives is not so much encompassed into the story as if passing talking, but this is more of like a case study. They definitely tried to squeeze everything possible and real about what being in the voice acting industry is like, and then talking about what's different for this series. It's the difference between watching science shows and reading research papers. The latter is more boring. *giggles* Next, the animation. BRUH. *laughs* I know I like to give chance to voice actresses here and there, but you can't make the characters look worse than their real life counterparts, that's at least a lowest assumption from me. Also that's why people like people in 2D more than in 3D anyways, just so you know. *wink* (I know right, amateurs) (Haha I sound like that dude in class now) So yeah, even the best moments of showing Yasumi and Yuuhi here are just... not that great, and I'm genuinely disappointed even from the start when I saw the covers for this. I know this would come to play in my rejection of this series, if I would even make those GIFs I thought of whilst watching it. Lastly, and sadly I will say that's why Miku is more popular than Moeshi lol, it's Toyota Moe's voicing of her character. To put this nicely, it's off-putting. *laughs* I know when I watched the trailer that this will be a deal breaker, and the storytelling ironically did help in making her emotions show as emotionless the character's real side is lacking thereof, still did not make me like... well any of her voicing on this. If this is a matter of preference, then I'm not taking it. As such, I will not write a conclusion to this because the above is as conclusive as I will give it. I sound like a critic on those Anime sites now so I'm sorry, but from the get-go I already am prepared to not give this much credit unless it can impress me, and not with my watchlist this season. I know I also watched Anime "Sore ga Seiyuu!" that many years ago, but that's more generic and didn't have storytelling done this way that will... make you think about how Minase Inori's Twitter/X account got hacked. *laughs* So yeah, we're cancelling this radio show, we ran out of budget. *dabs* The theme songs are great though, but that is not helping much already at this point.
ON THE SURFACE
(Heck, I'll have s*x with any of them haha)
UNDERSIDE
(I would much prefer gal to a brute emo loner which is also me IRL)
(Also the drawings here are OMG *pukes*)
P.S. "Because what people want from idol voice actresses is innocence and purity" That... that's true haha it's also for reps I wish we can get bada** people in the industry like Takahashi Chiaki but heck this is 2024 so no way *laughs* Then again have you seen Kanno Mai being a brat on her paid livestreams and/or even Koko-chan back then beating people up? Those were the days lol
P.P.S. "(Liking robots and mechs) is so stereotypical, it makes you more likable" Bro and your voice actress is into the Gundam series? Haha sorry for the Itou Miku references here but I gotta
[Thanks to even watching one episode of this too real Anime, I can NOW show you how much of a female voice actress otaku I am through images, you're welcome haha]
I literally look like this right now without going for a haircut for almost 2 months lmao
Never have I heard such a doofus be able to self host a radio show on Onsen Radio- Wait.
*laughs*
See, you gotta buy the voice actor magazine on the left in order to get the embedded special gift mini poster on the right-
(Yeah, also shout out to 2020 when I reviewed a Seigura magazine)

アニメ Kuroshitsuji -Kishuku Gakkou Hen-
"You see, I'm merely one hell of a House Master" HE SAID THE THING (Well he kinda did but he's not a butler now so)
Wow Crunchyroll sponsored this? Not too surprising as I chanced upon their Wikipedia page and learnt they are under Sony already so yeah, what else is new. *giggles* What is new though are the theme songs, because in the first episode in the returning series without Kalafina making us sad lol (#KuroshitsujiSchool01), I'm just glad this series so long-running gets its own new story arcs, despite not following the naming convention of the Anime series. Yeah, it's like telling me to touch some grass after being cooped up at home for so long- Oh you can't touch those grass, the prefects will be on you. So, before we break the illusion, let's talk about what all this is. Essentially, we are following the adventures of Ciel-chan on his colourful, awe-inspiring adventures in a private all-boys school where he lives his prestige life aiming to be the best he ever was- What the heck is this? *laughs* Like seriously, with all the tradition to follow, it's as if England has something wrong with them... in the 1900s. So yes, in a world where women's rights are as little as the dust after Sebastian cleaned up the dining hall in Blue House? Yeah, not too surprising, really. *giggles* From the prefects to Ciel's buddy in school, to Aizen being school principal again (lmao hey Hayami Show it's great to see you again since Anime "Assassination Classroom") and whatever Sebastian is head of the Blue House now... it certainly shows how much guise you would need to take on in order to blend in to this school's premises. And now that the pretence is over, let us talk about the case in hand. For what this mystery-based series is about, this time around, the guys were basically infiltrating the school on the orders of the Queen (Victoria) RIP (who really sounded weird did they change out the voice actress?) to investigate on the disappearance of students within. Yeah, one would wonder, how would students disappear and no one in the school not know anything about it? Even sent into the Purple House where they don't look suspicious and it doesn't look like the Headmaster will throw some dudes in as punishment just because they looked the grass the wrong way? *laughs* Well, we have no idea what is happening even on the surface as Ciel just waltz into the Purple House's premises which is asking for death, looks like this is a lot more harder to deal with compared to the many other things this Lord-demon duo has done in the past. For now though, we know that some dude is missing, he hasn't been writing back to his family, and likely the only people who Ciel can suck up to are the prefects, so he had to start from there. What entails in front of us though? Your guess is as good as mine. *giggles* Okay I know the story, just vaguely. So we are the same for now. So maybe exaggerating a good job well done on the dining hall isn't as ridiculous as Sebastian made it out to be yeah, Ciel? Gotta give him credit sometimes for saving your rear. *laughs* All in all... this is very impressive so far. For what we have known about the series and the Anime adaptation's kinda rough journey? It's so good it's no wonder it was on social media trending last night when it aired. *thumbs up* I mean, I have my grimes about this, like how Sebastian definitely didn't look as good in drawing as everyone else and he just took so long to reply the master at the end but I guess he did eventually say the thing so whatever *giggles*, but overall this is quite up to the standard that even the Weston College will be proud of. I have nothing much to say besides looking forward to the story as I recall almost 7 years ago already, and since I only remember "blood transfusion" as the end goal of this story arc haha yikes indeed, we shall look forward to that from here on. I can go on to say about the animation and how the opening theme song did dip on the disappointing side a bit with the chorus, but personally I'm just happy SID is singing the ending theme song. The only relevancy in the history of this series we can still hold on to, honestly. 
Which House would you be in? I'll be in Ravenclaw-
(Haha FIVE POINTS TO GRYFFINDOR-)
Dude, why is this strainer and water so beautiful?
It's as if this is generated by AI-
P.S. "I keep hearing P4 and Y, what do they mean?" Please Ciel, Y is the thing you show to guys if you were a horny b*tch, and P4 is when you get railed by-
P.P.S. "So playing butler, then." YO Sebastian is already frothing at the aspect that Ciel has to do what he does for so long lmao
[I actually just realized this is the first story arc I will be reviewing here since the circus arc back in 2014??? Oh shit I'm old haha I guess we have to start somewhere so MORE THUMBNAILS]
This is the cutest you will see Ciel Phantomhive EVER-
(Haha ah hey)
This is the coolest you will see Sebastian Michaelis EVER-
(I mean, I'm not wrong hehe)

アニメ Sasayaku You ni Koi wo Utau
"Next up, we have a performance from the light music club SSGIRLS!!" The WHAT?? Haha don't know of them. *dabs*
SSGIRLS, more like SSRGIRLS- Haha I don't want to lose to them. *dabs* Now that we got the wind instruments club out of the way, let's give a hand for the light music club!! On this new Anime series I thought of taking a listen just because I said it in the season preview (#SasaKoi01), if this has good songs I'll give it some chance, I say, even if it's about love... between girls. *silence* I mean, what else is new with a little girlish romance here and there. Healthy relationships I hope, but most of all it's about the music. Then again though, I really wonder how far this will take us, which will explain why I haven't really gotten into this that much even at this point. Still, doesn't change the fact that the story is quite a good premise to even talk about, as new high schooler Himari got mesmerized by the band performance in her new academic residence (lol), is making quite the waves even on her childhood friend, let alone Yori-senpai which she liked... her music of. Yes, in case you didn't get it from the trailer, this is love but not quite exactly. As the people outside of the picture has described, this is basically a fan idolizing... of what exactly? All we know so far is that Yori-senpai here is more of a shy person when it comes to singing, instead more of a singing person especially in front of a crowd. I can already imagine if we can get more fans in we will have to start charging for fees for access to the roof after school, but this is all speculation we might be reaching the endgame too fast. *giggles* Still, we are greeted with a fantastic voice cast till date I pretty much know everyone in this episode so far, from Koga Aoi voicing the childhood friend and I can tell you she is one of my love at first sight hehe (also not true fan I took too long to figure her voice out ngl), to the band members featuring Komatsu Mikako (not sounding like the usual her but heck this is great too) and Kohara Konomi (stop giving me Anime "ToniKawa" Chitose vibes, thanks) and many more who have yet to appear and seeing the opening theme song animation is an original (along with everything you heard so far) with potentially another (competing?) band in place... this is amalgamating into quite the series in itself. I would say though, and especially if this blows up into whatever franchise I will hate for it to be ruined by large corporations (lol it already looks like it), I will say it first, that at least if this is what it feels like to see how well things kick off from the start despite all the other romance antics and stuff going around Yori-senpai's mind until she realized it was just fandom... maybe, just maybe, this can be the dark horse this season. Damn, this Himari has so much Hirasawa Yui vibes I can't even. *laughs* Okay okay coming back to this, overall I think I might try to give this the three episode rule, if it's going in the direction I am thinking of. I mean, it doesn't have to be the next Anime" K-ON!" series, but it just has to be close. I was really expecting more than one chorus or like, song drops where emotionally appropriate, and so far it was alright it wasn't ground-breaking by any means, and that's why I've come to this conclusion, watching a couple more episodes to see how it unfolds. This will also be my first time listening to Seto Asami (hi again from Anime "Hyakkano") singing songs so that'll be interesting if I pick this up eventually, and the voice acting for the characters are kinda off place despite being super aware of the voices behind... Yeah, I'll give this a chance. Just like how Yori-senpai will give herself a chance to make Himari-chan here fall in love with her. Not just with the music. But heck, who are we lying to? *giggles* I do hope they continue to build up on the characters and not play too much on the songs especially if they really intend to slap us with the lyrics to compliment the story that'll be much harder to grasp and more of a disappointment if expectations of these songs fail to keep up considering I watched Anime a decade and a half already, so yeah, we shall see where this takes us. I know, gotta start decorating the school roof so we can insert more fan seating. *laughs*
[Oh are they really going to force me to go to music streaming services to listen to the opening theme song because they didn't post a preview on social? Alright it doesn't make a difference I- NO APPLE MUSIC??? Haha CANCELLED THIS SHOW IS TRASH]
This series in a nutshell, you're welcome.
*dabs*
I would wake up if I realized this girl is my childhood friend.
*giggles* *thumbs up*
P.S. "This means the two of us have ended up at the same school since elementary school" WHAT ELSE IS NEW lol I mean you don't have to spell it out it'll only be sadder when the girl leaves you for a senpai- *laughs* "Wanting to spend every day with Himari... This (Yori) senpai has got to be a weirdo" HAHA GOTTEM
P.P.S. "I should not have agreed to this. Singing on my own is great, but singing in front of people?" Ah hey I think I found my Anime "K-ON!" fix this is TOTALLY not moe moe kyun lmao "Wait, I can't write love songs!" Hey don't mind but can you write us a "Fuwa Fuwa Time" or "Pure Pure Heart", yes? HAHA I am SO SORRY I have to do this but the nostalgia wave is too much "Be honest, Asanagi Yori" And that's how you intro us the character's name- In which its number of syllables fit Akiyama Mio? HAHA ah hey
[Okay looks like I got confused on what this is, so the opening theme is actually sung not by the cast and is by Sasakura Kana who will be casting in the Anime too as I assume, a singer? She's only a singer-songwriter so I don't know how this makes sense (Edit: As representative singer for the Anime-named band) but hey sh*t like Liyuu gets to appear in Anime nowadays so what else is new (lol) GIF FEVER!!! Haha]
This is as adorable as it's fugly at the same time I love it haha
I like how they just use a loading spinner for this lol

音楽 This Week on Klassic Note
Look, I want to say this is the best week for the month for Klassic Note, but we are not too sure yet even if the rest of the month will be less than what the two album I've listened to have to offer. Let's start with Hanazawa Kana's new album which isn't too bad at all considering quite a step up from the previous album eliminating some of the single B-sides in order to create a better impression, did not manage to get me more than what are the title songs for the album so I guess I'll take those for now, sorry Okii Reiji for the first track song! *laughs* I did spend a lot more time listening to Niitsu Yui's 2nd album which released last year but is out on music streaming services, and it's... as artistic as I have imagined. It's definitely easier listening to her previous releases from being outstandingly unique, but not the album from 2014 under "Neat's" but more of like, I need a music degree to understand some of these songs and I don't know why. *laughs* I did give mention to all the songs I was keen on though, and Niitsu-san liked every single one of it. Yes, even if they were in English. Even if they were harsh. I'm pretty sure she didn't even hit the translate button to see if I scolded her mom. *laughs* 

Well, we have a lot to talk about on music this week on social media thanks to the influx of new Anime, so let's cover them all. I suppose I don't have to cover Hanazawa Kana's new song preview since the album is out but Hanazawa Kana's new music video should be worth a mention since the song also symbolizes her 20th anniversary as a voice actress *oof* but also, that I followed the illustrator who made the drawings in the video of all places, on Bluesky. (Haha yes I have an account there, same handle as Twitter/X FYI) Ogura Yui's new music video let it be known will be my idolism crack for the season (haha) just because if you haven't seen the angel that is Yui-chan you need to stop what you are doing right now and love this woman. *dabs* I was genuinely not impressed by Otoha's new music video for Anime "Kuroshitsuji" series even listening it in the show again, the verse transition to the chorus was not great, it really was a bummer considering it had a catchy chorus. Niitsu Yui's new music video sadly is of the title song of her new album released on music streaming services recently which isn't great but can't be as sad as her marriage announcement. *giggles* Don't worry, I wasn't sad, I wished her all happiness since she isn't idol to me in the first place. Tell me when like, miwa or Tsuji Shion is married. *laughs* Speaking of miwa-san, TV announcer Sakuma Minami sang a song written by miwa which should be the case it's for a TV program series and she doesn't sound like a music person I suppose which also isn't bad for what looked like a first attempt? I'm quite impressed, not gonna lie. Tomita Miyu's new music video is probably my best impression of her thus far since she sang for lots of Anime just because I may never get used to any of her current styles other than her journey till her first album, so I will give this a listen when the single is out next week. SID's new single is announced to release end of May, and if you are impatient the song is out on music streaming services and the music video is rather classic and even nostalgic, I'm so glad this is what I have asked for for years. Really, we just need the right Anime credit for it. *wink* I like how Sangatsu no Phantasia is recruiting ideas for the demo of their new song like they ran out of idea which I assume is for the melody because damn I don't know where Mia-san and her creativity work is going right now anyways. *shrugs* Interestingly in a livestream this week, Takagaki Ayahi and Toyosaki Aki announced a new song releasing next week, which is quite interesting as we might even see more of MusicRay'n first generation members get their own collaboration songs and such in the future? That'll be an interesting change in pace compared to their solo music careers. Polkadot Singray's new song is also releasing next week (how many of them for next week are there?) which is for an Anime series on YouTube? Alright, times have changed. If you want to catch up on music video premieres on YouTube, mol-74's new music video will air next week which will be our first listen into their new album next month so let's see if they can hold up to their name, and nasuo's new music video airing next week is already making me hate her for ruining the opening theme song series on Anime "Shinigami Bocchan" series. *giggles* Yeah don't worry my complaints are useless, her new single-track release will be on my shelf soon. *laughs* And we aren't even done yet, because in terms of new release announcements, Horie Yui's new album will be released on July is already making me hype and happy that signing up for her fanclub this year is a right choice *wink*, and considering this idol group didn't sound too bad in Anime "Tenshi Tsuki" ending theme song, I will give a listen to SoundOrion's new single which will be releasing in May. Phew, I think I'm done for the week- Oh happy 12th anniversary to Taketatsu Ayana's solo music career I guess, where are the new songs though? *giggles*

And FINALLY we can talk about the new stuff coming out next week in which if Natsukawa Shiina's new single competing with Tomita Miyu's new single is making me question my idol music tastes (lmao), maybe I can listen to Polkadot Stingray's new song or even that Sakuma Minami's new song written by miwa because they might be better. Or maybe the new song from members of idol group sphere  Takagaki Ayahi and Toyosaki Aki. Okay maybe not maybe I'll just give nothing because I am still stuck at giving last week's songs haha *sigh*




Wow, that was quite a write-up that no one will care. *laughs* Niitsu-san, I would appreciate if you would read and like these also? Haha she doesn't care, no one does. *silence* Anyways, I hardly slept in the weekend and so did my body so it just kept coughing so maybe I work for two more weeks before I go see the doctor again where my next work-leave-public-holiday combo will take place. Adios!!

P.S. I think this is really the first actual (no-loss) bet I did with anyone, because I did one with ma bro where we both signed up for a signing event to Toyota Moe's photobook which whoever got the pussy(cat) free gift bromide photo is to treat the other a drink unless both of us single men got pussy in which case we will call our other friend to open some champagne to celebrate- *laughs* And yeah if any of us get our book signed that'll be bonus. *wink* Haha I thought it was a good joke just seeing the photobook special gifts get revealed throughout the week ngl this is hopefully more worth than taking the Gamers Online Shop special gifts bait again with a higher price tag- Dude, I already did this TWICE just THIS YEAR ALONE a third time is not necessary. *giggles*