Saturday 5 July 2014

The Dream Record #1

Of course it’s not “number one”, but it shall be from here for easy counting. And also with previous dream accounts I shall do it in a similar way. Brackets mostly are comments or further information, and ambiguities in the account are assumed as unknown or forgotten. Any references will also be made in brackets so to see the link to my life, or yours.

Everyone in the house is watching TV. I just received a package with a CD in it. (Typical isn’t it?) When I opened it it looks like a typical packaging in some retro booklet and design. I thought I was buying a single for theme song which is assumed here to be ‘My Sweet Shelter’, ending song for Anime ‘Bokura wa Minna Kawaisou’. However it ended up that the cover wrote things like ‘character song’ and ‘mini soundtrack’ (Ref: Nanana Vol.1 Special CD I listened yesterday) and ‘Komatsu’ in Japanese (Ref: Nisekoi character song which I did not listen to but did see it multiple times) written on it too. I flipped the whole CD and its contents and did not find any CD, which is weird. I also got confused with a bunch of CDs that are on the table, mostly my mother’s burnt discs.

Instead of continuing, I thought of a solution. I kept all the contents of the package and gave it a shake. I then heard distinctively the sound of the CD hitting the case, opened it and found out that it is clapped in between the booklet, which I did not touch. I told and showed my sister of the CD I got (like “Hey I got the Kawaisou ending song CD here”) but she is engrossed to the TV like the others and ignored me…

That’s all, I guess. It’s not long, it’s rather confusing and may miss logic at some places, but that’s what a dream, or a dream account is going to be about. And seeing that I don’t immediately do up these after I wake up (ok almost), I guess it may be a little less accurate. Cya guys next time, and most likely it’s tomorrow for Entertainment News Weekly. Ciao~

[P.S.: So glad there’s something to write today, to honour my promise. Finally can heave a sigh of relief. Phew.]

[P.P.S.: I then noticed I don’t like to put pictures in my posts. Maybe I should start by putting one here. Or not.]