Friday 4 July 2014

The Something I’m Missing

Hi guys. Well I promised to do up a post everyday, and since I cannot remember my dreams recently or maybe I can only remember it like for a few seconds after I’m awake, I shall talk more about my life.

As you may have seen the posts previously (mostly done from my phone), I’ve been out all day today.

THE ARRIVAL
My mother is back from three weeks with Europe, witnessing my cousin’s graduation in Cambridge (yes it’s THAT Cambridge) with my aunt. After just half a way seeing and talking to her again, I then noticed that I was missing something in life.

THE MOTIVATION
Did I just spoil myself with the words in the above line? No matter, I’ll just explain them anyway. And yes, it’s a motivation to do what I like, with the agreement of people around me. Apparently my mother is rather pessimistic, thinks differently of people her age, yet is very stubborn when it comes to agreeing what her children should be doing. I’m also not the only target: my sister also suffered quite a lot hearing from what she says.

THE SOMETHING
I’ll keep it short, which is that she not with me is something I’m missing in life. Over the weeks, house chores have to be shared amongst the three of us at home (plus my dad), and doing them plus the recent happenings in life (going for lectures) brings out the motivation to move in life. It’s like a momentum, I should say. Now maybe losing the momentum seeing that the mother is back, and furthermore with her teachings which do not align with most of the youth population of today, I may end up with what I am again back then when I’m still studying to pass the days.

Nevertheless, I’ll think of something. To be like my sis, perhaps. To break out of something I’m missing. Motivation and momentum to move in life. I guess it’s a good realisation before the reality happens when my parents would not be with me in the near future. Far, if I’m optimistic. Let’s see if this realisation will get me going. Like, for real.