Wednesday 30 July 2014

The Dream Record #2

Wow I dreamt of her again! It's been some time...
 
It was in a lesson. I'm not clear as to what lessons are conducted at the time, but she was sitting in the same row. After some leaving of seats for some unknown reason (note the vagueness of the origin), we went back to our own seats. After standing as a class we all sat down, except for me who is still standing. I then noticed I'm still standing, and wanted to sit down when I noticed she was standing right behind me, on my seat!

"You wanted my seat so much?"

I asked her politely and she got a shock. Noticing that it is not her desk, she immediately left.

"No, don't go. If you really want to I don't mind, you know."

I actually grasped her arm She reacts in fright.

"Only you would think of such perverted stuff!" (Not sure of this either)

I let go of her arm and she quickly went back to her seat. A male classmate sitting right behind me commented how bold I'm getting already.

The lesson continues. It looks like we're going through a pop quiz. Suddenly the teacher started passing pencils down the rows.

"What is happening?"

"Oh there was a mistake in the marking. You can claim 40 if you got that wrong."

"What 40? U got the answer correct, and it's only worth 1 mark! What, 40% of a mark?"

I was flabbergasted by what the classmate explained to me.

It was meal time (unknown meal of day). I went alone to the canteen. It was crowded. The last few seats were about to be taken. Seeing the crowd, I quickly looked around for a place to settle. I ended up only finding a large round table with like 10 seats, in which I sat down and many solo students followed.

I went to queue for a stall. Then I noticed in front of the queue is my father, and he noticed me too.

"Where is your seat?"

"Over there."

He pointed to the small table for four right in front of me, leaving me in surprise.
 
Sorry guys, but that's as much as I can remember. Bear in mind things mentioned above are not in sequence, and many have been modified to make things clear, though generally vague. Everything in brackets are my comments and inferences, not part of the dream.
 
[P.S.: I noticed I remember dreams better with stress. And you should be glad I'm willing to wake up early to post this much, yes?
 
And I think this (the front part) is good material for APoL. Hmm...]