Wednesday 2 July 2014

The New Challenge

As you guys would've known, I'm starting my (possibly) final stage of my education: University. Of course there's more after that like learning to survive in the industry and learning to tame your life partner, but I'm not there yet. For now I'm hoping I can even survive the four years of learning in order to walk out with a piece of paper enough to get me a decent job.

THE NOTICE
(Did I just say I'm going to use "The" very often? Refer to the intro post)
Like a month ago, I received a phone interview. It's from the local university, and they asked me a lot of questions. Especially when it comes to knowledge, but little do they know doing such an interview and me in front of a computer with Internet is just making this rather dubious, but all in all I got in, mostly by luck.

THE FRESHMAN
The University is public, it's huge, and it's confusing. Even before starting I'm already lost in the location just by going for a medical examination. Nevertheless, I managed to got out, and getting out of house means I got updated with a hell lot more of social reality than what I knew like... 3 months ago.

THE REFRESHER COURSE
Currently running the refresher course for a week now, and I think I'm doing alright. I've decided to take things seriously this time so I hope it turns out well. I'm referring to my motivation and efforts through motivation, provided I can even get it to trigger yet. I will do my best, and it's about time I grew up with some real studying discipline.

So, I know it's going to be tough from here on, but I'll do my best. Don't worry; at least I'll do up the Entertainment News Weekly... weekly. Cya guys then, until next time... I'll try to get some Klassic Note reviews going for the month. You guys heard of the triple CD pre-ordering big thing in my Twitter?