Sunday 21 September 2014

The Entertainment News Week #38

Ok, let’s make this quick.

Sorry. Every time I say this I feel that I’m not responsible for myself. Perhaps I never did anyway. Projects I do for myself have more value compared to doing it for anything else. Don’t understand? It’s okay. I probably don’t want to understand it anyway.

アニメ
ANIME
Glasslip: Well… it’s confusing. I hope anyone who understands the show currently to be enlightening me with the… level of thinking this show is heading to. All I can understand from it (as from Random Curiosity too) is that is what Touko perceives she is in with the group (as if she wasn’t in it) and how she is as a person herself. This maybe an illusion, this maybe a mirage or even worse just her hallucinations, but she definitely saw something. So let’s hope next week ends well, yes? With some form of proper explanation. I’m not expecting much already. I just wish for it to end. No, really, not that much. At least everyone else is doing well besides Touko herself…
For next season Anime… I currently am going to watch two, and another two will be on hold, mostly dependent on the first episode or my impression of the people behind it, mainly the cast. Let’s talk about it briefly

ANIME FOR FALL 2014 (and a one-liner!)
Denkigai no Honya-san: This one… apparently is of value to watch. As from Random Curiosity (not that I have to quote them, but it’s for your reference. And I’m abbreviating the name from here) if you’re a fan of “WORKING!!” with some “Seitokai Yakuindomo standard” of jokes (it’s a bookstore in Japan anyway), then this show will be great, especially for me, so I will just watch it.
Theme songs I have mentioned just one, which is Ayachi who (is also in the cast) is doing the opening (if you need to really listen the preview’s online), and the Anime cast doing the ending, all the females apparently. Not concerned of the theme songs this time round; I’m going for storyline, and a lot of comedy.
Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso: Well this is another one that I would definitely watch, even for its first episode. Adapting from an award-winning manga, this is a love story about a 14-year-old male (yeah he’s high school already I guess) who apparently cannot feel music until he met this girl. Sounds like a premise for good songs and romance all over the place, so I’m not giving this a miss.
Theme songs wise… Goose house (you guys may have heard of them; I talked about them and their previous song was for Anime “Gin no Saji”) is doing up the opening song along with, I heard, a cover compilation with the show itself, so this is already opening up the possibilities we get form the acoustic pop group. I do not know who is doing the ending song, but I’m interested to give chance. The last time I did I digged up their latest album and already pressed the button for the single released. (more to come later). This is more than storyline, people. It’s for the impression of romance. And I bet it’s going to be a potentially good one. Even people at RC says it has chance for top show this season. Well, excluding the sequels, of course.
Ushinawareta Mirai wo Motomete: The reason? Well for first it’s the theme song; Satomi-chan’s second single is here. And from the PV it seems it’s going to be rather different in style. The show? I’ll see about it. It looks like some harem, but on the other hand the storyline portrays doing the last school festival in old school grounds, so I suppose I can try to close one eye on the phyical interactions (if potentially any) in this show. I’ll just have to see. Yes, I’m just hanging around here because of the theme song; Everything else will have to see.Sora no Method: Apparently all the shows I choose to watch from since I don’t know when (Titans, maybe?) till now have not been in any action genre. That doesn’t matter, I just like to see weird shows like this that modern-day drama cannot provide. This talks about a childhood wish made by a bunch of girls, and apparenly came true in the form of a disc in the sky? Yeah I know it’s weird, and it’s an Anime original, but I’ve seen Glasslip, so what harm would it do if I watch this? I will take extreme caution in accepting this show though; I only came here because of the cast (Aki-chan, Mikakoshi) and I heard the ending song is done by fhana. Yeah, pretty much it. Nevertheless I still have high hopes, especially if I do intend to watch it. Always when on the surface it’s awesome means to cover something in the inside. Watch Glasslip for details, haha.
(Audience: Wow so much for ‘briefly’, huh…) Haha I guess. It’s starting next week anyway, isn’t it? (Audience whispers) No?

漫画
MANGA
BLEACH: Wow. I didn’t know the Quincy leader is this powerful, like even the Zero Squad cannot even lift a finger against him. So what does this show about him? We know the leader has all 26 powers of Sternritters, and obviously their death brings more power to him. However no one is doing intel for this, and Ichigo is nowhere close to him to deal with the situation. So how? Are we going to see something happen to the Soul King? Well if so I’m like, SOOOOO prepared for it already. *wink*

SHOWS
Maybe I should talk about what I watch on YouTube…? I’ll think about it. I have a different opinion to many who bitch on the Internet, haha.

音楽
This Week on Klassic Note
Well not much this week, as disappointment falls upon me not seeing Mina-chan’s album anywhere online. So… I guess it’ll have to wait, but then there’s less than two weeks left before the new month, so it better be quick. On the other hand, I went to listen for more nano.RIPE and… yesh the single is on. Which explains the front part when I was still talking about Anime. Also negoto’s new PVs appear, and yes I thought Ammonite! was the easy one to digest, but apparently it’s the harder one to digest. Which also means pre-order is on along with nano.RIPE’s single, which I waited a day or two for the special gift to go away before I place the order. No, really; I was being patient.


Next week’s negoto’s single, so that’s not going to be much to talk about. Too bad. Oh and I forgot about ALTERNATIVE MEDICINE (also known as ‘altmed’) and their split single (JFGI to know the definition) with… with… (Googles it) THE MOMS, an American band. The PV’s up, so I will give it no matter what happens. I’m also currently flipping back to songs I missed the chance to give (also called “2.99 star songs”) to see if I could indeed give them another chance. Till now? It’s only nano.RIPE.


I guess that’s all. (deja vu?) Cya guys next time then. My life is getting bad with just one word. And that word of the season is “Project”. Even if it’s only one. I know. It sucks. Even APoL and Klassic Note are much better than this. Next time I better be in the mood to talk about Glasslip’s last episode, or probably due to me not being able to finish the assignment. FML, people. Until next time… I missed those times when I was free.

Was I?

[P.S.: I said it’s Mina-chan week, but besides images on my homescreen there’s pretty much nothing left for the week.


Happy Birthday again, Mina-chan. And LX also, of course. (Audience: Who is-) Sshh.]