Saturday 20 September 2014

The Anniversary

Ok. Let's make this short.
Every time of this year, particularly on this day, I present birthday wishes to a very special someone. Unlike other acquaintances who also have birthdays today, I religiously and happily send her birthday messages to her every year without fail. (Even if I did I don't recall)
She made me recall the pain, and joy and the times we were together. It's this time of the year that recalling those days back then brings a lump to my throat, on this day.
So I shall say it once again: Happy Birthday, LX. It has been a pleasure knowing you.

Signed
Kaineng, 20th September 2014
[P.S.: Number one: she's not dead yet. Secondly, she's not my ex. No, I wished I had been, but no.]
[P.P.S.: For those interested who she is, may I interest you to read back on my blog archives. Or else, don't ask. And too bad no screenshots to prove this occasion. Really, no.]
Next day edit: Every year her day needs a song. So here it is, after having a good night sleep NOT dreaming about her.
[ADVERTISEMENT] Do also check out KlassicNote@YouTube playlist on... YouTube! It's searchable!