Sunday 19 October 2014

The Entertainment News Week #42

Yeah I know it’s tough to talk about something like, last week when the new episode is airing a few hours from now. But then, my week ends here, and I’m a student. So too bad. Entertainment News has to be done now or else I can’t sleep early. Haha.

アニメ
ANIME
Sora no Method (last week): Yes, and it seems it’s about (from what I remember telling myself) who is in the know. In terms of that, we have Nonoka and probably Noel, along with that girl with the headphones (sry Mikakoshi cannot remember the character’s name yet) who actually know who Nonoka is from seven years ago before she left and know about the event that day. For the rest of them, they somewhat do now recognise their childhood friend here, but know a hell lot more as hints continue to drop on the event at the observatory back then. What happens next? I have no idea. Suffice it to say we may have that girl who knows most (the headphones one) to interact with Nonoka for the upcoming episode. Which I’m going to watch tonight. Yes, I know.
Denki-gai no Honya-san: Wow another episode for comprising more and more (supposedly) romantic advances between the characters, even though we know it’ll likely turn into comedy in the end. Nonetheless, Anime is a great place to create lonely people,  unlike reality where literally everyone has a friend but you do not, haha.
Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso: Well the second episode throws out a performance, a Beethoven piece it seems, but Kaori gives the middle finger to the judges by playing the violin her way, devoid of the rules of the competition. <Attach middle finger image here> Which is good, because the main guy likes it. Haha. Nonetheless, Kaori has taken a liking to his friends, so he stands no chance.
Or does he? Come on, we’re talking about a child prodigy pianist here man.

漫画
MANGA
BLEACH: Yes, as usual someone just doesn’t want to die. If anyone can recall it’s the Sternritter “D”, for “Deathdealing”. So I guess he can’t die… yet. Well I’ll be glad if he could do us a favour my sending his leader off his journey before killing himself. Now that’s what I call “deathdealing”…
Kuroshitsuji: Came a couple of days earlier than expected. The new chapter concludes with the now not-Green-Witch-now-lost-in-childhood-deceived-by-aged-mother-later-found-descendant-of-famous-scientist poor girl having to make the ultimate decision. Either escape to the world without knowing what’s going to happen for her, or eat Ciel’s bullet.
Please don’t eat the bullet. You’re perfect competition for Elizabeth. *ROFLMFAOs* (Like, Ciel can carry her everywhere… *etc*)

音楽
This Week on Klassic Note


I know. It’s a hard decision.

Remember the decision I gave up previously? Yeah, it has finally bore fruit. It’s worth the waiting, by the way.

  Now on to the real stuff this week. A couple of releases came out this week, namely 2 singles and one which should’ve appeared last week. Ikimono’s new single is the usual awesome, and I always blame it on my mood swings due to studying (I know, it’s just me), so I ended up giving the thumbs up for the single. Now is to find a partner so I don’t have to pay excessive delivery charges. Ayachi’s new single shows promise from the moment I reviewed it, and am overall very pleased. Even though she has not done well after her first album, this reminds me of the times I was liking her singles from 2012, and it was great. Good job Ayachi, and whoever’s behind it. Hope next time I can be more decisive so my special gift doesn’t fly away. It hasn’t yet, by the way. Also in the list this week is SPECIAL OTHERS ACOUSTIC debut album (yeah, like “debut”), and I gave a song or two. Not surprising though I am able to play the melody of the chorus easily, and just because I like it so much. They re just great. If you sleep listening to them… go eat sh*t. Oops.

Let’s mention some upcoming releases. For next week Satomi-chan’s new single is coming, and yeah the PV preview isn’t disappointing at all. (Already wondering if Kalafina’s doing up the backup vocals) (Oh yeah it doesn’t have to be them, huh) (I think it’s them though) (Audience: Can you just stop talking to yourself??) (Ahem) If things so well for Satomi-chan… I should’ve just waited for another week. Nah, the gift is going to fly at this rate, haha. Also (hopefully) emerging next week is yucat and her 3rd album, this time round comprising of that song I’ve heard in a live footage on YouTube and have not heard it full since it’s digital release on May this year. Well, hope someone  is kind enough to remember that she is from RYTHEM and give me chance to review it. Yes. Stretching further till the end of the year, I see plenty slated for release, like Ayachi’s 2nd album, Ikimono’s next single and album (The single song preview sounds great! Another Kiyoe production!) yanaginagi’s 2nd album, Rie fu’s album for Part 1 of her double release celebrating her 10th year, and many more. All these I’ll probably mention it here and there at “there”. There, you know, Twitter. Remember to visit for more up-to-date… updates.

ANDROID?
I’m thinking about it. Since it’s something to talk about now.

But nah. Maybe something else. Problem is this will die down some time soon.


And that’s all for this week. Cya guys next week then. I’ve not been making progress… anywhere due to the recent setbacks from quizzes. It’s not going well for me in real life. In the APoL universe, though, I’m doing quite well. Probably when Sora-chan will APoL Chapter 13 and 14 will be released will probably be the time that I commit suicide. Really. How am I going to face… the wall?
Oops, I forgot here’s a place of joy. Until next time!

[P.S.: Sickos. You scroll down this far means you are one of us. Especially when you’re reading it on the mobile site.

Mostly about Mikakoshi though. And a lot more. Hehe I like the “bed shot” of Ayachi… LOL]
[P.P.S.: Looking at these, I think I’m going to do up a “Homescreen Selection 2014” by the end of the year, hehe. Or either I get the new Android 5.0 update and reset my phone for maintenance reasons. I’ll We’ll see.]