Sunday 14 December 2014

The Entertainment News Week #50

Wow I didn’t remember Jeff Dunham coming to my home city. Oh well. Not like they dare to come here again… Oops

アニメ
ANIME
Sora no Method: Well last week (Yep just in case the next one gets in my way tonight. Or tomorrow) Noel collapsed, but after some time and sending back her to the hometown seems to have made her recover, but also the truth is out. Well, at least to the group, from Shione. Yes. Apparently their solution is to each take the blame to not make the wish (whoever’s it is) of reuniting the five-people group. Really? REALLY? Well, not like I cared anyway. Anyways, it’s coming to an end, and we know Noel has to fulfil the wish, but… either or both can happen. You get what I mean. Like, Noel could stay and they can still be together for all we know…
Uma no Hone: Seriously if you start watching this show because of this week’s episode I applaud you. Because Kobayashi Yuu (the voice actor behind G-Man) (and Seitokai Yakuindomo’s Yokoshima-sensei) doesn’t really sound cute as a kid (I sweat I was expecting someone else), and I didn’t notice who it is until halfway through the show. Like, when they talked about Civil Service and stuff. Seriously. Nice episode though, and it couldn’t have gone any better, especially with half the show quiet with Sommelier. LOL On the other hand, Tsumorin applauds Sensei-chan’s professionalism in her lifestyle as a manga artist, and WUUUUUUUUUUUUUT??? Go watch that scene yourself. I’m not elaborating. I don’t even feel Ayachi’s voice in it.
KimiUso: Yes it was a long performance. Spanning like, three episodes for a concert performance not more than 4 minutes long. Just saying. Anyways, Kousei is really binded by her mother for some reason (or the production is the one that does Attack on Titans) (miserable freaks) (Wait don’t tell me Aniplex is part of the production in that show too…), but love triumphs discipline (like how democracy thrives over communism) and he plays a performance that probably is the biggest mindf**k to the judges. Yeah. If he doesn’t get kicked out of the competition now I don’t know what else will. Seriously.

Oh yeah. I’m reminded of something.

Tonari no Kashiwagi-san: Not wrong segment, but yes. That Manga 2.5 adaptation. Don’t know what’s that? JFGI. Anyways, the season was pretty well done, though pace is kind of slow, the voices of the girls could’ve been less of acting cute and…. it’s not Anime. Somehow it has to happen. But if it doesn’t, ever, I don’t mind. I’ll remember the manga scenes in my head. Like how Sayaka has to get a guy to meet her father, how Tina appeared out of nowhere and her boyfriend being the one who scarred Kotone in her past. Yeah. Do some full Anime adaptation, someone.

SHOWS
Jeff Dunham: Yep. The new DVD on his world tour over the past few years is out. Less offensive, still has good jokes testing A LOT on his comedian skills, and… now we know how the French Terrorist appeared in Jeff Dunham Show came about. Nice one Jeff.

漫画
MANGA
BLEACH: Eh… did I say something about the Quincy leader being victorious in the end or something along those lines? Either that or I need to give the Zero Division some APoL decks before they set out fighting. Possibly also to every good guy out there in the show. Besides Ichigo. He needs no divination. *laughs*

音楽
This Week on Klassic Note
Not much at all this week, besides yanaginagi’s 2nd album, which I did review from starting last week, is just getting better despite my reduced listening of the songs recently. Well decided to give another song (which means it’s exceeding 215) from her album (apparently a theme song for an Anime NEXT SEASON?) and somewhat close things until… Damn. Wow. I shouldn’t have watched Jeff Dunham just now. I forgot about something.

Yeah. How? Tomorrow? I’ll try it by tonight. But I don’t want to miss watching Anime. Btw, I rejected SID’s new single. Don’t ask me why, especially when you’re their fan.


APoL? Yeah it’s on it’s way. Somehow my next week isn’t going to be as carefree as I hoped (it’s towards the end of the year anyway) so I’ll push Chapters 13 and 14 together instead.
I’m a freaking liar. I know. Cya next week then, or later, if I can get the last Klassic Note Review of the year to be done before the sun sets moon sun rises. Well I don’t do that anyway. I just go sleep. Until next time.

[P.S.: Omachikanedesune? Yesu. (OMG I feel so offensive)

Hope to see more, like text-less kind of way, images that I can put on my phone. I’m sure I can find them.]