Monday 22 December 2014

The Entertainment News Week #53

Yes APoL is still on hold. Because I just thought of another way to write the story. And even that is only part of the first draft I intend to probably release tomorrow. Or by Christmas. Whichever one comes first. (Audience: Tomorrow’s after Christmas?) (Eh…)

And yeah, the year’s about to come to an end. I feel so sa-

アニメ
ANIME
Sora no Method (2nd last episode): Wow finally the truth is out, and yes all of them ask for their reunion, and thus fulfilling them will cause Noel’s existence to disappear, which is also not to their wishes. Now that they have no choice but to send her off (personally I think they should’ve done that long time ago), will the miracle of Noel coming back happen? Without the saucer? Hopefully. I want to see a happy ending. Tonight. Without my ordered-a-week-ago-online Chromecast to watch on my TV. Haiz. Maybe I’ll use the smart TV instead to console myself.
Denki-gai no Honya-san: Good last episode, not because it has a lot of jokes, but it’s a good summary and special to end a season of Anime. Especially the Uma no Hone part at the end. Really, don’t watch if you don’t laugh or cannot take sex jokes. After that, the girls (and the guys) have given me a good memory of this show, and I’ll enjoy future sequels, if any. Kudos to another good less-than-Seitokai-Yakuindomo comedy Anime! (Really, Seitokai is SO much more wrong. Vibrators are just…)
KimiUso: Eh… Kousei failed the contest. But then he’s more clear than he is before he met Kaori. Of course there are people who are shocked of his performance, but then he is learning on his own feet. With a new piano tutor who is nothing like his mother, and his next performance with Kaori-chan coming around the corner… I know the spoilers. Accidentally.
Because on a side note, I went to read some chapters of the manga. I thought the Anime is attempting to drag the show (like three episodes for one performance event), but it’s not. The manga author, however, is actually more exaggerating than the Anime itself. Now I know. I’ll blame the author instead. And damn, should I spoil it for you that Kaori-chan will be missing from their next performance? (OOPS. HAHA)

漫画
MANGA
BLEACH: Wow Ichibe is still struggling against The Almighty, which is bad, because it’s not enough to delay until Ichigo’s group to arrive. Haha, really we’re all waiting for that huh…

音楽
This Week on Klassic Note
Well nothing much this week. Next week will be D-day for Kana-chan’s new single (probably) which I will decide whether to give the whole single or not (I heard the B-side and it sounds fine), Ikimono’s album to whether I will give a couple of songs or not, and if that happens I will take a few more songs from yanaginagi’s album which… I think I mentioned this the last time.
Anyways, new singles and albums are announced for the new year, but since they are quite ahead of time and there’s a lot to cover, I’ll talk about it in due time. It’s the end of the year already, you know.


Cya guys then. Been busy sorting out things for my mom and thinking through APoL to give you guys a better FIRST DRAFT hopefully by the dates stated above. Until next time… hope my Chromecast appears at my doorstep or else I’ll need to file a complaint, and look around for probably… okay maybe not. Come back next week, yes?

[P.S.: If you’re waiting for this… I think I’ll probably stop next year. I just wanted a picture for this weekly post, but… I’ll think of something else? Hmm…

I wished there was more of Kana-chan and Kayanon’s photobooks. I guess I have to be patient, huh.]

[Edit.: Oops. Just found out after watching the 2ND LAST EPISODE of Sora no Method that it ends next week. I feel so bad about myself now. I thought it’s over and they play cliffhanger. More to talk about next week.]