Saturday 31 January 2015

The Dream Fragment #4

Man, I dreamt of miwa. In my school.

Don't ask where it is because I don't really know myself (or probably it's using the university grounds I'm in now), but after one live session she is seen singing alone.

"Sometimes you have to deal with an empty audience, you know. It's part of a singer's journey."

A man walks out of the room and I sneak in. Only one guy appears to hear her sing a new song, and the session is to teach us how to analyse lyrics. Shortly after many come in because it's their lunch/dinner break.

Many things I don't remember happened, like miwa personally rubbing my eyes because I was sleepy. I know. Dreams are awesome, isn't it?

[P.S.: Probably also the reason why I may have to give Tsuji Shion a chance again. Her song was the theme song to this session...]