Sunday 1 February 2015

The Entertainment News 2015 Edition Week #5

Hey guys, I’m back. Hope you are. Even if you’re not… I’ll still be here, nonetheless.

アニメ
ANIME
KimiUso: Despite the many happenings of Tsubaki, like her breakup with that senpai, and her really going to miss Kousei if he ever leaves the place, I guess the cliffhanger of Kaori-chan on the ground unable to move is headline news, isn’t it? I can see the focus of the author in terms of character development than storyline, but yeah, now that we know what is potentially going to happen, let’s hope Kaori-chan gets to recover. I don’t want to watch a show with a disabled violinist. Or even a dead one.
Koufuku Graffiti: This one came late this week (like today kind of late), but then it’s not short of food-gasms and emotional memories. Rather a lack of Shiina and Kirin-chan, Ryou-chan takes a journey back memory lane on her grandmother. More deterred of the erotic food scenes, I’m actually pretty impressed of the focus of happiness in this show. Which will make such a difference in many other cooking shows out there.
Ansatsu Kyoushitsu: None this week, a replay of last week’s episode. Don’t know why.

SHOWS
MythBusters: Video Games Special this week, and two of the most obvious myths are in test. It’s possible to carry a whole arsenal of weapons whilst fighting a zombie group (not a hoard of them, not even humans), provided you have the physique and strength of a wrestler. Not possible of course to beat your own high score in Fruit Ninja because they probably could do better if they built robots. Grant Imahara, anyone?

漫画
MANGA
BLEACH: Everyone’s gathered around despite people like Kenpachi seriously worried about Yachiru (even I’m worried of her as well this time round), and Ichigo managed to find the Soul King. And his son. Haha. Don’t ask me why. Just go read. Too many spoilers here already.

音楽
This Week on Klassic Note
This week on music is pretty damn good, as I see several reviews under my hood. Problem is I didn’t spend much time in reviewing and selecting more songs, so they’ll get more chances. Starting with miwa’s single is pretty damn good, not that I give B-side, but the new song will keep me entertained for the time being. Yeah, the maid outfit. Also on the list as I think I mentioned last week was Sakamoto Maaya’a new single, and despite the whole single sounding good, I only ended up giving the A-side anyways. I also gave chance to SECONDWALL’s 2nd mini-album (if you don’t remember them I took a demo song from them in 2012 when they are still in Audioleaf, which is in their first mini-album a year later), and took their topic song as a reminder to giving inspirational songs once every now and then. Despite the heavy rock style, of course. Last on the list is fumika’s long awaited 2nd album, and it sounds pretty good. So despite giving another song from a single from last year (which surprisingly I didn’t give due to the season mood back then) I intend to give a couple more. I shall see about that myself, I guess.

 

On other news… I’m in no mood for anything apparently. Not even APoL. I know. I’m really close to finishing those chapters already. Really. Just… haiz.

[P.S.: Yay the best segment of the week. As I mentioned to myself, some are in landscape (which I cannot fit on my phone) and too erotic for me to put them. Or else I’ll be ******* *** every time I see them. Just joking.

And yes, I don’t do that to any of them, especially Kayanon. Even if she has an outstanding chest. Really, no. More Kayanon next week.]