Sunday 25 January 2015

The Entertainment News 2015 Edition Week #4

Hey, another week has passed. *sigh* I know. But hey, the week in Entertainment hasn’t dampened, as we have more shows to watch than ever.

アニメ
ANIME
KimUso: Well we know that Kaori-chan is fine, but not so fine as she seemingly is keeping the truth from Tsubaki and the other guy (haha LOL), and on the other hand the show takes an emotional turn as the story questions once again Tsubaki’s relationship with Kousei as a “childhood friend”. Come on, if there is competition we may not even need to worry. Not that I read the manga, but I just think Kaori-chan is moving through Kousei mother’s footsteps? Hopefully not, it’s not Attack on Titans, you know…
Koufuku Graffiti: Aside form the food-gasm that is filling up the episode already, we continue the journey for yummy food, this time rice omelette, in various versions similar to a food TV program. Hopefully this is on the side of the Anime production instead of real storyline (is there a storyline anyway), but then another week with the three girls is pretty damn good. I guess this show, focusing on the happiness of the girls, is pretty positive on their side, and is definitely doing good for me. Not much for my appetite though; need to choose my time to watch the show from next episode…
Assassination Classroom: Another episode featuring assassinations, but starring one of the rowdiest and evilest students on suspension ever since the start of the episode. Having been released, he seeks revenge on “another teacher” but turns out to be futile. I mean, if you watch episode one you won’t think this guy will be a threat to the teacher anytime soon. Anyway, this show shows premise in terms of the storyline and conclusion, obviously with many other things to come (like Satomi-chan, Satomi-chan and Satomi-chan…) I think it’ll be a show to watch. Hopefully new theme songs won’t deter me away from watching this show. (Well not like Koufuku Graffiti did anyway)

漫画
MANGA
BLEACH: Kubo, after being a month in hospital, is back with new chapters. Sorting out the situation now, Urahara has a plan to send everyone to the Soul Palace, and I suppose it may not be necessary as we see one of their own stopping their way. Ichibe vs Ichigo. Hmm…
Isshuukan Friends.: Yes, the last chapter is probably out soon. Sad. Not like we’ll get to see a romance ending anyway. We can still be friends Maccha-sensei. Won’t forget the great times you gave me since last year. Just… sad to see it (going to) go.

SHOWS
MythBusters: Well (almost) forgot to watch before writing this, but I guess now that I’m done… Anyways, the guys are testing from the show A-Team (not I heard of it before), but somehow that manhole cover explosion is pretty interesting, and goes along the mission of not injuring people in the process, even if they’re bad guys. Not bad, I must admit.

音楽
This Week on Klassic Note
Well nothing much this week, so I guess I’ll just take a couple of Anime soundtracks a listen (Sora no Method and Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso ie. KimiUso), and probably get a headstart from the songs next week. Listening to Sakamoto Maaya’s new single for Anime “Koufuku Graffiti” opening shocked me in two ways; the unexpected intro verses and (as usual) the end part. Oh well, I have to give chance, and I guess I should then. Not forgetting I did give chance to her song from Anime “Cardcaptor Sakura” years ago too. Also in the list is another piece from SPYAIR’s best album because I like them. Not so much of their style, but I guess I can give another song. Not another single though.

I’m being so moodless and heartless recently. I guess it’s the time of the year, huh. At least I know it’ll pan out the second half of the year. Until then… give chance?

 

I guess that’s all. Supposedly I need more rest (even though I have a lot already) and less life (in which I clearly don’t have). APoL is progressing quickly over the weekend, and hopefully I’ll get things done before… Ok I better not make promises then. Cya guys then, until next time… I’m looking forward to coming back here next week. Really.

[P.S.: The thing I’m probably still doing to make myself happy. Yeah. *laughs*

Some Kana-chan to celebrate her first live-action movie, and more Kayanon to come. I still have a lot in line, man…]

[P.P.S.: Though you may not get to see it, I posted twice of the same thing. Oops.

Wow, and it’s so much lesser. Clearly I’m not feeling well somewhere…