Sunday 18 January 2015

The Entertainment News 2015 Edition Week #3

Hey everyone… Been not well recently, but all is well in this segment of my life. So let's carry on, shall we?

アニメ
ANIME
KimiUso: Well Kousei does his solo, and to the end of the episode we finally have an answer to Kaori-chan, who is in the hospital. Well that may sound anticlimactic from the point we see the cliffhanger from last week, but hey, glad she’s fine and not like, betray him for any other reason. The mother’s friend is still feeling bad for some reason (and I think she should), and the elementary school champion is being such a snob. Haha, just saying.
Koufuku Graffiiti: Going to be called “Yuri Graffiti” soon for some reason by me, as we see plenty of body contact between the girls, more like, an old girl to the young one. Akira makes her appearance to join the girls in a picnic, coincidentally meeting with the third main girl in the show, Shiina. Funny she draws random people at her spare time and is actually quite a good friend of Ryou in school and we know so little of her up till now… Yeah you get what I mean. If I don’t mind the body contact, I guess… I can still watch this? Food-gasm is rather never-ending though, even for the working lady…
Assassination Classroom: Still talking about the fundamentals and generic viewpoint of the class in a prestigious school (I recognise the principal’s voice…), Koro-sensei plays around with his assassination hunters and reveals a little more about himself to the class. Not much yet though, but of course if I’m expecting an ending now I might as well go read the book. Anyways, nice comedy now and then, and less serious (just a little) than last episode, and definitely still worth watching. I mean, guns aren’t the only thing in this show, right? I wonder what’s next. RPGs?

漫画
MANGA
I don’t know why, but no BLEACH for two weeks seems to make me miss it already. Great. Keep it going, I guess?

SHOWS
MythBusters had another nice episode again, this time starring the infamous adventurer Indiana Jones, or Indiana Savage in this case as Adam shows us how to make a whip and create a temple scene in miniature. Well, felt that content may be lacking, but I guess I should get used to it, huh. Just want more to feed my interest, and probably some interest for the study ahead of me. In university.

音楽
This Week on Klassic Note
As I mentioned, it has been a dull week, and yeah, it happens to Klassic Note too, apparently. Like, my mood greatly affects me finding new songs for the year anyway. Well, it’s been a rough start since the start of the year anyway, for I lack desire for new songs. I guess it’ll take some time. Even miwa’s single this week isn’t for my review. I don’t know why. I’m also missing bands like QUATTRO and VELTPUNCH already…

 

I guess this week has been short, or maybe not, whatever. Anyways, a long way ahead of us this year, and I should probably get to finding new songs and doing my new assignments already, so if you would excuse me. Cya guys next time, and until then… I’ll have an early night. *snores* (Audience: WTF?)

[P.S.: Mostly Kayanon again. I’m not complaining. I probably won’t see another photobook from her soon. Well if Kana-chan’s one would come by or Mikakoshi’s scheduled in March, then I’ll see. *laughs*

Looks like I might want to limit the amount of fetish I receive (in the form of homescreen wallpapers) every week, huh.]