Sunday 22 February 2015

The Entertainment News 2015 Edition Week #8

Hey everyone, and welcome back. I doubt anyone is, but I am. And that’s good enough for me.

Recently things have been great. At least the holiday. And it gets better, I guess. Well not like you need to know, I’m afraid. (Wow I’m so kind nowadays)

アニメ
ANIME
KimiUso: Nice performance, and Kousei almost got killed for playing with someone else’s sister (haha pun not intended), but on the other hand, we may see a final performance, seeing that there are only a couple more episodes before the ending (the Twitter account says four more) we may see a revival performance from Kaori-chan before she… haiz why did I even bother to even know the spoilers…
Class of Assassination & Discrimination: Well this episode the principal of the school has an opinion about the class, so he made it so that Class 3-E will ALWAYS stay as that class, no matter what it takes. Funny Koro-sensei doesn’t cheat by finding out what really happened before the exams with his abilities, but that also shows that much passion as his promise of being a teacher, especially integrity being the considering factor. Oh well, not like we’ll see their end of year exams anyway, because probably they’ll all get killed. Or will they?
Koufuku Graffiti: I’m liking this show more and more, despite the reviews asking for a little more of the cooking instead of the story-telling. (that kind of show is next season anyway, probably to not clash with this show, yes?) This week it’s Kirin’s turn to cook a dish for Ryou, under the supervision of Tsuyuko-san, the maid who looks like Shiina-san and is voiced by the same girl woman lady who is in Seitokai Yakuindomo (that teacher who loves young boys) and appeared in both Servant x Service live events making a joke of herself. (using “lady” is already being kind) Despite her own image, she holds this role pretty well considering her sense of comedy in other shows. The maid who is also a great cook (with chefs under her hood) teaches Ryou how to enjoy the happiness of being served food.

Really, this show is earning a thumbs up from me already; Somehow the show in a long time that I would watch immediately I got to watch it.

Yes. That says a lot about the other two shows.

 

漫画
MANGA
BLEACH: Interesting development down there, as Ukitake finally explains his lung problems as a possession of a god within, and is sending it out (possible sacrificing himself) as the right hand man to save the Soul King I suppose? On the other hand, Kyoraku senses Aizen within the darkness enveloping the world, and somehow this is going to make things happen.

“Even if he’s only going to play a minor role in this final arc – which is what I’d prefer – seeing him return is only a positive in my opinion. Unless this was all according to his plan all along…” Samu, Random Curiosity

I really am wondering that already.
Kuroshitsuji: The tank has been taken care of by the best butler in the house, and some Grim Reapers have come to clean up the mess caused by the formidable duo. Yes, you’re going to hear this. The Reapers are German. I don’t know how they are going to translate this even further, but I suppose we have seen an extension of the Grim Reaper franchise. We shall see, we shall see…

音楽
This Week on Klassic Note
Well there have been a couple of things happen, despite the holiday season here. It’s not, in Japan at the least. By the middle of the week, I’ve given another song from sphere’s best album, which makes it eligible for purchase, and have already done it along with 7!! and moumoon’s singles. Goose house has been in a live on YouTube recently (now then I know there’s such a thing called YouTube Space) also to celebrate their 1 million subscribers record and promote their two albums next week, have given a listen to another new song. Wow giving a couple of new songs a listen, I guess I may have to give more than usual. Yeah.

(Answer: The song mentioned above is “Sing”, means I’ll possibly give “Sing 2015” in their new album “Bitter”.)
I’ve also given another song from FLOWER FLOWER because I miss YUI’s voice, and sphere’s new single, which surprisingly isn’t out yet so I cannot make sure whether I can give the single or not. Anyways, I’ll be patient and wait, as the following weeks will be interesting for more releases are due next month. Hell yeah, finally it’s kicking off. On the other hand, Kana-chan’s movie trailer shows premise, and I think I can give the new single. But I shall see about it. So much Kana-chan, I may have to buy the release after the movie airs to enjoy it fully…

 

 

I guess that’s all then, for this week. I’m running out of things to say, because I’m getting lazy. Things are appearing to push me on (mostly negative with respect to my mood now), but then I have gotten things done, despite being slow. APoL Chapter 14 is already out, if you came earlier before this post, and I’m already doing up on Chapter 15. With recent movie and show views over the holidays I guess I may have to stop killing people. *laughs* Oh well, cya guys then. Meanwhile I’ll think about that and until then… take care. Like me I have to take care of my physique. Yeah. Physical Fitness Tests. *sigh*

[P.S.: Yeah a lot of new homescreen images!

I guess it’s the holidays, so… I’m afraid I’ll run out of things for next week. Mikakoshi’s photobook doesn’t come until two weeks later, isn’t it?]

[P.P.S.: It’s pathetic. Only three people delivered their birthday greetings to me on my day online. I cannot blame them, they are celebrating the bigger event that is Chinese New Year. *sob*]