Monday 9 March 2015

The Dream Record #8

Again I've dreamt of someone I know. This time it's Horie Yui, or "Hocchan"if I didn't get her nickname wrongly.

She was like, sitting on a chair in my house's dining room, and I know specifically where, the one closest to the front door. I was standing behind her against the wall, like a bodyguard. She was not facing me, until someone said:

"You don't want anything from her?"

I'm like, what? And don't worry, none of the rated stuff, because she's a little old for me (just Google it) and she's an idol than... anything else to me. Nothing much comes through my mind, besides... autographs.

I rushed to my room where my shelves reside and try to find the few singles I have of her name and.. it's all in a mess. It was as if someone shook off the screws inside that support the wooden planks inside holding all the CDs. I started shuffling through the deck, trying to find out which year the discs are at, and it took some time.

I know I shouldn't make her wait, but as the minutes pass by and I haven't got all of them even I'm getting worried. Finally I got all two of them (clearly I forgot another one from the early years of Klassic Note) and got a marker I had on the shelf and let her sign them. Despite having to wait, she still gave me the smile as she happily did the deed. As I passed them to her I also noticed parts of the CD packaging (you know the cover that is outside the disc that conceals the left of the jewel CD case?) on my hands...

That is all, I guess. Not too long, not too short, but nonetheless she joins the list of idols I had in my dreams. I know getting her to sign the discs isn't difficult; she's been in multiple AFAs here the past few years. But the sitting-at-the-dining-room-chair-at-my-home thing is new.

I wonder who's next. Hopefully they're well dressed... Oh yeah you can bet that Hocchan is definitely well dressed...