Sunday 8 March 2015

The Entertainment News 2015 Edition Week #10

Hello. I’m bored, but school’s near, so… I have to suck it up, do I? I know. Fun things next week, and more next month, but exams are nearer. I have to suck it up, right? *sighs*

アニメ
ANIME
KimiUso: I know. I’m feeling sad right now. This is the time where we start crying over Kaori-chan… ok maybe not. As things are turning for the worse, let’s wish Kaori-chan the best of recovery, and hopefully Kousei can… sort his relations out. Really feels like Toradora! again, in my opinion. Just, there’s a less assertive Kushieda-san. *laughs*
Assassins: Their field trip continues and ends in this episode, and Koro-sensei must be the one who is enjoying himself the most. Poking into private group conversations, playing around in the trip and chatting with potential-now-diminished assassins who are after him… he really is the happiest being right now. Hope he doesn’t die. But then that means it needs a different conclusion? Well the original story hasn’t ended yet so we don’t know…
Koufuku Graffiti: Really as always, one is not recommended to watch this on an empty stomach. Even watching this after lunch today is such a pain, as we see Kirin enjoy new year food with Ryou. Personally loved the Shiina-talks-to-your-ear part. I wished Mikakoshi would do that to me. Problem maybe I may not understand what she is saying, whether it’s Japanese or her English. Oops. Anyways, nice episode, and much of cooking knowledge to me. Definitely coming to an end soon, but I’m enjoying this show the most this season, apparently.

漫画
MANGA
BLEACH: Aizen knows that Soul Society is preventing him from escaping even if he can kill Kyoraku on the spot, but then that’s not the point. Given the circumstances, will Aizen make the decision to help save the world? Will the unlikely hero help to eliminate the new villain? I guess we’ll just have to watch to find out. It really is getting more exciting by the chapter…
A Channel: Plenty of Yutaka and Miho fanservice (just look at the first colour page), and Tooru getting in the way, apparently. They sit down to show how bad their cooking is, and Tooru exceeds beyond the both of them. Wow Tooru is one good kid. *laughs*

音楽
This Week on Klassic Note
Well, the main focus for this week is not much, but we can talk about it. negoto’s album is… pretty much like the previous one, where I only take one song, so… kind of aligns with my impression of their style anyway. Somewhat being kind to their electronic pop style already, so giving one song may be the most I can give. And more interestingly, it’s not a topic song nor a song from any unheard single. Oh well. Chatmonchy’s single isn’t very impressionable too, as I give the second A-side a miss, so that changes the story completely of me wanting to get it on my shelf already. Overall, quite a dull week, but it can get worse. Next week there are no reviews of artists I know, so… I may have to find new songs. Started from indie artists I know from Audioleaf and it has not been fruitful.

(Hope the guy who retweeted knows I’m going to unfollow him one more week from now…)
Hope I can find more next week. Or maybe not. On other news, last month’s amount of songs align with last year of the same period. Wow why do I sound like a statistician… Not like I have the passion for it though, REAL data can be a b*tch…

 

I guess that’s all then. Another week has passed, and so is my lifetime of studying. Better treasure it before it goes away, although for me it’ll only just get worse until the time comes closer. Hope I don’t get distracted by Cities: Skylines next week and GTA V for PC next month, and I can finish watching my video lectures. Haha. Cya guys next week then, and until next time I have enjoyed my short break. Back to studying, I guess.

[P.S.: Omachikane- Whatever. Just take it all in.

So sorry for the scan quality, the first two ones. (Yes I scanned them myself from sphere’s best album) Maybe I need to pay people to do this for me. Or I should take a lesson on it. Hmm…]

[P.P.S.: Aki-chan~ I’m going crazy over her~]