Sunday 1 March 2015

The Entertainment News 2015 Edition Week #9

Yay! It’s another week over! It’s term break! It’s… time I do up that self-interview assignment by the end of next week. Dammit.

Anyways, wonderful week this week, as I say goodbye to some things happening during the holidays as I welcome more holidays… Let’s move on.

アニメ
ANIME
KimiUso: We know a lot more things from when we see Kaori-chan at the hospital, and she is determined now to do a last performance at least with the guy who just enjoyed himself with Takeshi’s sister. Not very complicated if you understand it, but then things are getting close to the finale. Chances are it’s going to follow the manga anyways, so I’m waiting for a sad ending. Sad, but it better be good then. So sad to see Kaori-chan go though, if she ever does… Oops
Assassination Classroom: This time they go on a field trip to Kyoto, very closely resembling the OVA that was done years ago, just that the cast changed and some other details are added, like that intro. (LOL) Anyways, nice touch for character development, and at least the comedy of Koro-sensei is there. That’s good enough for a standalone episode.
Koufuku Graffiti: Ryou-chan decides to depend on Kirin more, so Kirin decides to train her for her sports meet, and even do up a bento for her. Great at least, but if we didn’t know we now know that the food-gasms the characters have are just for show as it does not show how great the food is, shown by the other classmates in Ryou’s class. Shiina was invited to eat up the failed examples, and Ryou gets to eat the best, albeit not as good as hers. Much emphasis is on the happiness that is within them instead of cooking, and I like that. I think this show will go well. Not expecting an ending though, just a nice experience.

I like slice-of-life shows, apparently. But not drama. Weird, huh.

漫画
MANGA
BLEACH: Aizen is out due to Kyoraku underestimating his powers, but then if he has to help this world it may just be him. Meanwhile, apparently the Quincy leader cannot predict the act of god, which explains how the soul living inside Ukitake was able to suppress the Soul King’s extinction. Things are getting exciting recently, and we hope to see more, right? I know. I want them to create a game which has the full storyline so I can buy a PS4 to play it. *laughs* I guess not, huh.

音楽
This Week on Klassic Note
Much has been happening as we pass through one of the highest peaks in Klassic Note reviews. Goose house’s two albums sounded surprisingly well, despite the many styles and melodies they are trying to show off their group in. Kana-chan’s birthday single caught my attention this time, as I give one song and sit down to wait for the movie to be released, subbed. Koufuku Graffiti’s ending and insert songs are less than impressive though, as the Anime shorts are giving an illusion of the full songs, so I’m not giving any of them. HOME MADE Kazoku’s latest album got into the list too, so I decided to give a chance for them by picking a song. Really, missing those times that I could take a rap song or two. I guess I need more. Or they have to make better songs, yes? moumoon’s single is also in the list now finally, as the package for it also arrived in the weekend. Feel free to go to the Klassic Note segment to find out the Klassic Note Review I did for this and one other single (seven oops) and sphere’s best album. It sure is a long review…

 

Hey that’s all folks. I guess I’m done with this week, finally. As I said next week maybe very bad in my opinion as I chase up on schoolwork. Cya guys then, and until next time… probably the Klassic Note segment will be longer. I have a few releases eyed for next week.

[P.S.: Not much, but it’s enough for me.

Ten-chan may just be my new favourite. I see the potential, as I mentioned so many times. But for now… Aki-chan’s face feeds on my tastes xD]