Sunday 1 March 2015

The Dream Record #7

OK for this one needs to have knowledge on two things which are (1) I'm taking naps on Sunday afternoons and (2) I watch YouTube videos of people playing instead of actually playing them.

Let's move on.

THE MISSION
So I'm in a Let's Play with the original cast from Achievement Hunter (if you don't know what I'm saying go visit the link above first!) (of course you can also skip the following) and Geoff is taking charge of being a host in this particular game. People are talking randomly as usual, but I kept quiet probably because I don't know what to say.

"OK guys we have a special order for this let's play."

Then Geoff suddenly tweaks his voice to act like a little girl...

"Dear Achievement Hunters, I would like to see, in Achievement City, a..."

After he lists a list of items probably no one has heard of (imagine ponies and such stuff), the guys (including myself) start to take off.

THE RESCUE
We're somehow in the mountains, starting in a room inside a cave for some reason. Me plus two others walk down a stony path looking around for clues.

"Hey (AH) Jack you got any idea where to start?"

Jack walks down a steep slope to find a stream with an abandoned boat by the shore opposite the narrow stream. He leaps onto it successfully but unfortunately is taken by the waves into a much larger stream. He stays his balance and continues to adjust himself whilst standing on the boat, without any oars. He takes a seat to follow the stream not long after.

We (I mean the remainder two of us) continue to talk down the stony paths beside the stream, still within the cave. The boat suddenly takes a turn to the right where light can be seen emitting through. In front of me as I walk down I see a boat on ground, in which I pushed it in order to find a less steep ground to place it on the stream. (Meaning we're actually separated by high ground) As we continue down the stream, it becomes steeper and the waves become stronger, but Jack is still safe in his boat, and we follow down the increasingly steeper down slopes of the path. We eventually were engrossed in watching Jack that we see him drop down a waterfall, still rather safe on his boat. Unfortunately we did not notice that there's a very steep yet gradual man-made path (like, with wooden railings as if we were in a preserved tourist attraction) down, and I took a step too much and with the boat almost went down, but the one behind me pulled me up to safely as we see the boat fall. I took many steps backwards to a crevice behind me without much fear, but glad that I'm safe.

I know. I don't believe this day would come. Hot afternoon and dreaming of guys. I think I need to see a doctor. *laughs* Cya guys soon for more dreams and stuff.