Sunday 15 March 2015

The Entertainment News 2015 Edition Week #11

Wow I’m down again, so I’ll be quick. Please also pardon the brief comments. I may just comment more when I feel better next week.
In other news, I forgot to order fumika’s single after giving the one in the album. Oops.

アニメ
ANIME
KimiUso: What can I say? Some sentimental moments before departure? Hopefully not. But what are the chances an Anime adaptation will fairytale the story to happiness? I guess not. On the other hand, it sets me thinking too. For inspiration or anything else.
Assassination Classroom: New classmate in, and this one definitely isn’t human. Just being a standalone machine, she has been criticised, caressed and modified. I mean, changed her behaviour. Good thing this doesn’t happen in real world, or else we may see the revolution of machines and robots on us humans. Amen to that. (Not that I’m Christian; I’m just finding an expression)
*cough*cough*
Koufuku Graffiti: The neighbour below Ryou-chan’s apartment is finally introduced, and surprisingly she looks like me. Coming from a familiar voice that is Iguchi Yuka (latest (or the only one) I remembered was Tonari no Kashiwagi-san. Manga 2.5 that is), she joins the weird-eating-emotions gang by eating some multi-flavour pizza. Now is for me to say no and just watch them eat because I DON’T EAT THOSE FLAVOURS. LOL

漫画
MANGA
BLEACH: Summary – Ishida comes in to interfere, finally. Why? We shall see next week.
Evergreen (you know which one): This bi-monthly issue gets its continuation after much delay, by a different group, but then I thank them for continuing the third series I’ll probably come to like after Takemiya Yuyuko’s productions, including Toradora! and Golden Time. Onto the story, someone shaved his head to much surprise, and the main couple meet again. At that broken house that they both received a key from their grandmother. Makes sense? I hope it does.

音楽
This Week on Klassic Note
Nothing much this week, but seeing next week I may give a couple songs I heard from YouTube, for example room free fall (indie debut “Superstar”) and SCOTT GOES FOR (“Take Enough Time”), from the bassist Okii Reji who is a frequent writer for Ayachi, if you remember that she loves beef. And pork. If you get what I mean.
In next week news, we have Ajikan’s long awaited new single in two years to look forward to, and I’m so ready for Tomacchan’s 3rd album. I’ve been brainwashing myself. LOL


I guess that’s it then. If I forget anything it is probably because I feel numb in my fingers and my head is spinning and my throat is tight. (Audience: OMG what disease did you get?) Flu. (Audience: |||…) I become like that every time, that is why I cannot get it from others. *looks at friends* Until next time… I’m planning on Chapter 15. It just stopped in the weekend because of this. Damn.
[P.S.: Not much to look forward to here, but…


… More to look forward to net week. It's Tomacchan Week of the Year, and I have a plan.]
[P.P.S.: Okay my bad. Tomacchan Week 2! Haha…]