Sunday 22 March 2015

The Entertainment News 2015 Edition Week #12

Hey guys, welcome back. I… guess I’m fine… for now. *cough*
アニメ
ANIME
Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso: Great finale, but a little short, when I read the last chapters of the manga. I know why, but then somehow production made the end seem quick. Anyways, great that this show is with an ending, although not the happiest, but then Kaori-chan will live on. I also like that the title of the show is the turning point of this whole story, that she said a lie of liking Kousei’s friend to get to him. Sounds typical, but great lie. In fact, I would lie if I wanted to do that. Well I didn’t, but Kaori-chan did. Good for her.
Assassination Classroom: Wow a trip to live movie theatre? Now I wish Koro-sensei was my friend. Then I can go watch all the lives in Japan too, though not like I would anyway. By the way, great episode there talking about Bitch-sensei and her assassination abilities, but that octopus didn’t die. Too bad. Next episode welcomes the other new student they were talking about weeks ago. Apparently he can see speed. I don’t know if this is a ninja or shinigami reference, but I don’t think this will make Koro-sensei an assassination victim anytime soon. We shall see.
ALSO! Kuroshitsuji Book of Murder: I must say it replicates the manga pretty well, and we get a lot more insight into understanding the murder incident, and also the reveal of the incident compared to when I read it. So good, now I know I’m a writer and probably we’ll get another adaptation soon. Soon, yes?
Koufuku Graffiti: I think ever since the first episode I’ve not regretted watching this show. The exams are here and Ryou and Kirin are studying for it (unlike Shiina who has already done it), and the many little things happening between them is just great and funny. So sad to see that next week (probably) is the last episode. Maybe I should watch more of this type of show in the future, huh.



漫画
MANGA
BLEACH: Now that the Soul King is disabled, the decision is to remove it from existence by absorbing it. Wow. Such capability. Anyways, the next Soul King isn’t announced in any way, the world is still crumbling, and they have to fight. Good luck, people. LOL
A Channel: Tooru is introduced to Run-chan’s old friend who tries to be like her, and they have a little fun over it. These little slice of life things are just great. Season 2 anyone?
Amari Mawari: Amari wants to feel the love, so she starts hugging everyone around her, besides Haru. Well Kyouka stopped her before she could do it anyway, haha.
Kuroshitsuji: Looks like the local shinigamis don’t give a damn about a demon lurking about, so all is well. In other news, Wolf (that servant of the Green Witch) is not well, and he and that girl head of the army exchange bullets. In the most emotional way possible. Well by now you should know that Wolf is out to help save the Green Witch to leave the area now that the truth is out. He has done his duty, in my opinion.
音楽
This Week on Klassic Note
Well this week brings a couple of releases, including one I anticipated quite a lot for its arrival. Tomacchan’s 3rd album wasn’t impressive, as I go through familiar tunes but taking none of them down to my list, so… I don’t know. Along with this is TWEEDEES album, from if you know a composer for Ayachi’s songs – Okii Reji along with a female vocal, delivering interesting tunes with… lower than average English, but then hey, I’m here for the melody. So these two albums will stay for another week at most until the end of the month. I think I can give couple more songs if I’m generous, haha. Also, Ajikan’s new single is in this week’s releases, and… it’s like any other single. For me, the A-side is good enough for me. Looking forward to more from them this year, especially an album. Hopefully.
There isn’t much next week, so I’m screwed. But seeing as I can’t find anything to listen from the break the week before, I doubt I’ll find more next week. I’ll see about it.


That’s all, folks. I guess after another week of self-proclaimed break and rest I need to move on. Cya guys then, and until next time… Don’t worry. If you want more story I’m working on it. My middle is similar to the write in Kuroshitsuji Book of Murder. Watch it whilst waiting for the next chapter, yes? I mean like, both Yana-chan and mine. *laughs*
[P.S.: Tomacchan week again! I just… ran out of images I like. Really, I don’t like the Halloween one.


I’ve got more for the whole of next week, so that’ll be great. Yesh.]